Current Concierges continued discussion

There is no excursion or reservation needed to use Barefoot Beach. Any suite guest (GS or better) can use that area by showing their SeaPass card.

Bob, my original question was how to reserve a Cabana at Barefoot Beach. The excursion list only shows cabanas at Nellies Beach.

I apologize for asking this question here, but I don't know where to find the info. I thought that people who have access to concierges would know.

Bob, my original question was how to reserve a Cabana at Barefoot Beach. The excursion list only shows cabanas at Nellies Beach.

I apologize for asking this question here, but I don't know where to find the info. I thought that people who have access to concierges would know.

You reserve cabanas at Barefoot via contact with the Concierge.

Price increase for Cabanas at Barefoot Beach. Cheapest Cabana price for our April 15, 2018 Oasis cruise increased from $295 to $350.

Freedom - Gisleni Araujo Castro will go to the Concierge Lounge from the Diamond Lounge at end of current Freedom cruise while YingJin goes on vacation. (I was trying to look thru my notes to see who is coming into the Diamond Lounge...can't find where I wrote it down...)

Thanks for the info. Who is in the SR's two lounges now?

Both Mario and Willie ( who is not returning to SR ) left on 9 March when we did. If no one else updates we will be back on board 20 April and I will let you know then

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The information is not correct that is why i ask the question. Luara Baksa is Loyalty Ambassador on Grandeur as of last week.
Then we need someone who has recently sailed on GR to update us as to the who the concierges are for the DL and CL. That is how we get our information.

This thread only covers Concierges as that is enough work. I don't know if there is a separate thread for Loyalty Ambassadors. We had the same issue with Genies and someone started a Genie thread on the RCI Board.

Then we need someone who has recently sailed on GR to update us as to the who the concierges are for the DL and CL. That is how we get our information.

This thread only covers Concierges as that is enough work. I don't know if there is a separate thread for Loyalty Ambassadors. We had the same issue with Genies and someone started a Genie thread on the RCI Board.

I see that Luara Baksa may have been AN as a DL Concierge a few months ago.

GR info is correct.

My question was who Concierge was on AN I knew it was not Luara Baksa sorry for the confusion.