Diamond plus - gift preference question

Have you tried Oak Leaf made exclusively for Wal Mart?

It is about $2.97 a bottle, has won many awards and actually is very good.

We can't buy it in our Wal Mart, but we usually bring back 3 or 4 cases when we winter near Myrtle Beach.

Do they make a white Zin?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

• 9 months later...
That's not a D+ personalized amenity, the welcome aboard beverage is for anyone Emerald and up.

As part of the new webpage design, the preference list has disappeared. I called RCCL to ask about the list, hoping I just didn't see it with the new design, and was told we now need to call in our preferences. Any previously made selection will stay as it currently is. The printed list may come back at a later date.

Caren

As part of the new webpage design, the preference list has disappeared. I called RCCL to ask about the list, hoping I just didn't see it with the new design, and was told we now need to call in our preferences. Any previously made selection will stay as it currently is. The printed list may come back at a later date.

Caren

Incredible, so we're back to pre 2011 now.:rolleyes:

Caren

Hold times going up!!!

Caren

Maybe the long term plan is to eliminate gifts and upgrades.

Anyone know how you can update your preferences on the new site? I tried every option and link and got nowhere. Thanks!

Post #39 in this thread:

Post #39 in this thread:

Thank you!