What Offers Would You Like To See

April42749

I would like to see the free drink package without the charge.

Yup and include standard bottled water .

Seconded. And like mkmaj said, I'd also like to see it include specialty coffees. Basically, I'd like to see the perk be like on other cruise lines.

I too still remember OBC offers, but haven't seen them in a very long time. Would love for it to come back.

I like the UDP and UBP. Don't care for excursion credit. Love WiFi but would like true unlimited.

I too like the new prepaid charges credit. We sadly booked before it showed up. Well, next time.

Yes they have extended the current promos until 10/31. Also there is now a reduced deposit of only $50 per person good through the same date. The monthly Latitudes insider offer for October doesn't show on the website yet, but I called on the first to upgrade our cabins and was given $100 OBC per cabin as the monthly Latitudes member offer. Very nice surprise!

Yes - bottled water would be great, as a perk.

But I have a little giggle when I imagine their big promotional advertising offering a daily bottle of water per person or a crate per stateroom. :D How would that match up and draw in new customers when compared to other cruise lines offerings of Beverage packages, Dining packages, OBC and gratuities etc. Unless you know how it works on NCL you would not think of it as a perk at all. But it has been mentioned on this thread numerous times. Are you listening NCL?

I would also just like a lower price.

However, since that does not seem to be happening, since we don't drink, I would like the soda package as an option (maybe a bit of an upgrade to include juices, coffee and bottled water without raising the price of it though). Especially because we cannot bring our own beverages any more, this would be something we would be willing to pay the gratuity on.

I do like the prepaid DSC, though.

I think bottled water is a good perk and I do know how NCL works as I've sailed them 7 times. I liked carrying on my own water and soda but since that's not allowed anymore, just leave me a case in the room and I'm happy. Frankly the beverage packages are silly for me as I don't really drink much and the huge gratuity attached to it makes it even less of a deal. I would love spa treatments etc, just not really interested in any "free" perk that costs $. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is on any cruise. When you see th list of packages, the top one is NCL Rate, which includes no perks.

Sorry, I just looked at three cruises on NCL.com and did not see what you are saying. All that I see are prices with promos.

Sorry, I just looked at three cruises on NCL.com and did not see what you are saying. All that I see are prices with promos.

It is usually the top one listed without any perks. You may have missed it because it is the same price as the others. So, you pay the same, but without any perks. It's a really bad deal, unless, of course NCL moves to charging something for all of the "free" perks.

It is usually the top one listed without any perks. You may have missed it because it is the same price as the others. So, you pay the same, but without any perks. It's a really bad deal, unless, of course NCL moves to charging something for all of the "free" perks.

That is really a bad deal, same charge with no perks.

That is clearly not a viable option. At a minimum it would be smart to take the paid grats.

Edited by 4774Papa
forgot

That is really a bad deal, same charge with no perks.

That is clearly not a viable option. At a minimum it would be smart to take the paid grats.

Yep, a really bad deal.

Or you could book a gty because it comes with no perks, but then, of course, you are at the mercy of NCL as to where they put you. I have had good luck with gtys, but you never know. On some cruises, however, there is a considerable savings for gty, but we are happy with the free gratuities at this point.