Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Maybe that is why they took the Freestyle machine out of there on Oasis? We grabbed our food and ate outside, so we didn't get that feeling I guess.

I wonder what the designers of the Wipeout location were thinking....if they were thinking of a beach hut after a long day surfing and where no one cared about 'the decor' and just a way to some fast food......I can't speculate, of course.....but to me it was an 'ugly' concept.

We liked Wipeout for breakfast as it was one of the few breakfast places on board to get eggs made to order.
Eggs in WJ have been fine these past few weeks. Over easy and hot. Almost no wait

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lloyd: thanks for taking the time to post all the great photos. It may be awhile before I book since itineraries on Oasis class leave something to be desired but I always enjoy your posts showing the construction evolution of these beautiful ships.

Lloyd: thanks for taking the time to post all the great photos. It may be awhile before I book since itineraries on Oasis class leave something to be desired but I always enjoy your posts showing the construction evolution of these beautiful ships.
Glad you enjoy the posts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you Lloyd for the pic of the new terminal. It's the first I've seen other than dirt.

Same for me, I've been begging for this. I guess I wasn't checking PZTV enough. I've cruise Miami 5 times, but this terminal will be my next time.

Screen grabs from a video that gave a 360 view of the Solarium.

4cdd33590d8582b327448b94e92ccd4a.jpg

86c5cefd480525277519b8d0b15111dd.jpg

bcbe6d3060d6dc99d61e4b415ccf5b14.jpg

31495fe5fdb019dcca50def238c8e323.jpg

658e9b1f0e562ccc0c6e5fa8cd65d195.jpg

94f329a7bed1d07652c04efa6f84dcec.jpg

Did you miss the Solarium pool?

It's in the 4th photo, to the left of the orange cherry picker... covered with white plastic.

Are the roof panels glass or the plastic like Harmony?

Screen grabs from a video that gave a 360 view of the Solarium.

Did you miss the Solarium pool?

It's in the 4th photo, to the left of the orange cherry picker... covered with white plastic.

Thanks for that Lloyd.

That means that while Vintages will be well stocked, this thread will (hopefully) run out of whine regarding the darn Solarium pool.

I'm thinking that since they have already announced the shows for the theatre (Hairspray and Flight) that the supports would be for one if the props (plane) for the show Flight.

Flight, I assume is different from the "Come Fly with me" show that was/is also on Oasis?