123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

We booked a May 2015 Europe cruise with the Captain's Club World Tour promotion in March - not while on a cruise. On Monday, we contacted our TA and were able to get two 123 Go perks added for this 2015 Europe cruise. We did upgrade our cabin from an inside to veranda when we requested the perks to be added. Should we get the bonus points? Or would that only apply to "new" bookings which ours isn't because we actually booked a couple months ago? Anyone have luck with Celebrity or TA telling them they can get the bonus points when they added the 123 perk(s) to an existing booking?

Kathy

Kathy,

I received word from my TA today that our existing booking (August 2015 Europe 12 night) which was made during the World Tour promotion now has the 2 perks from 123Go! promotion and the Captains Club bonus points (applied after sailing). Of course, it will be up to Celebrity to actually apply those bonus points over a year from now-- we'll see if it happens. I at least have the email confirmation from my agent that says Celebrity will.

Edited by Twoifbyc

I booked onboard less than a week ago for a future cruise in May 2015. I put $100 deposit down per person. Now that the 123 is offfering 2 perks for Europe I want to change my booking on June 2nd. Will I get to keep my original deposit of only $100 or will Celebrity make me pay the higher deposit of $225 (reduced for Captains Club)?

I had to pay the $225 per but i had no problem with that

Surprised to find that the 123 is honored on the reposition Summit 2015 cruise, and Tortola is still on the itinerary! Booked a sweet sixteen and can't wait to go (500 days, sheesh! Glad I have the Reflection and the Connie in between)! Thanks, Celebrity!!

i booked a reflection cruise 2 weeks ago with a ta for dec 13th eastern carib...obc of $300 + $100 from the ta and prepaid grat. now i see this 123go special. is there any way to add this or do i basically have it but in obc? this is only my second cruise so i am a complete novice. :) thx

Nope, it's included. The Sydney to Honolulu is the part that's excluded. A friend is doing the Vancouver to Honolulu route next september and had it added on Monday. It's a Hawaii cruise, not a Transpacific.

Thanks cruise junky. We got it after asking AGAIN. I think it was your clear statement that Sydney to honolulu was trans pacific and honolulu to Vancouver was Hawaii that helped seal the deal! We are ecstatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i booked a reflection cruise 2 weeks ago with a ta for dec 13th eastern carib...obc of $300 + $100 from the ta and prepaid grat. now i see this 123go special. is there any way to add this or do i basically have it but in obc? this is only my second cruise so i am a complete novice. :) thx

Before you call your travel agent, there are two things to consider.

-Are the perks offered by the 1-2-3 better than what you have currently? You won't be able to add them, but can exchange, e.g. give up the $300 to get $350.

-If the perks are better, check out the pricing of your cabin. If it's more than what you booked at, do the math to determine the value/worth of the 1-2-3 vs. the higher cabin price.

Before you call your travel agent, there are two things to consider.

-Are the perks offered by the 1-2-3 better than what you have currently? You won't be able to add them, but can exchange, e.g. give up the $300 to get $350.

-If the perks are better, check out the pricing of your cabin. If it's more than what you booked at, do the math to determine the value/worth of the 1-2-3 vs. the higher cabin price.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with your first bullet point. Camii40 did not post whether or not their booking would allow an offer to be combined. If that was part of their booking fine print (our TA and Celebrity both had that capability with the offer we originally booked in the last month), YES they will be able to add the one perk of their choosing to their reservation. They should call their TA and request this combinable perk, if applicable.

Seems the current 123 promotion is only open for Australians for two weeks (closing June 21 unless extended). Tis mighty unfair.

Already excluded from most deals , higher prices, steeper airfares, no residency rates etc - when finally we are offered a decent promotion it is valid for 25% the offer time as others ....

Thanks cruise junky. We got it after asking AGAIN. I think it was your clear statement that Sydney to honolulu was trans pacific and honolulu to Vancouver was Hawaii that helped seal the deal! We are ecstatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Excellent! Enjoy :)

Does anyone have an official current listing of whats included in the classic beverage package? We have never had one and really dont know all the ins and outs. Is the drink of the day included if it falls under the cocktail price range? Does the price range they publish include the gratuitie? Thanks Larry

Does anyone have an official current listing of whats included in the classic beverage package? We have never had one and really dont know all the ins and outs. Is the drink of the day included if it falls under the cocktail price range? Does the price range they publish include the gratuitie? Thanks Larry

There was a thread on the main board that lists the official prices and inclusions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2048745

No, reduced price drinks are not included in the package.

It seems gratuities are included in cruises in Europe but not elsewhere.

European inclusions therefore seem 15% higher.

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with your first bullet point. Camii40 did not post whether or not their booking would allow an offer to be combined. If that was part of their booking fine print (our TA and Celebrity both had that capability with the offer we originally booked in the last month), YES they will be able to add the one perk of their choosing to their reservation. They should call their TA and request this combinable perk, if applicable.

in checking out bullet point #1 i see that i could conceivably get the drinks package and perhaps $300 OBC which is better than my deal so i am going to call cs a little later and see what they can do. thanks to both of you ! - i will check back when i find out.

Seems the current 123 promotion is only open for Australians for two weeks (closing June 21 unless extended). Tis mighty unfair.

Already excluded from most deals , higher prices, steeper airfares, no residency rates etc - when finally we are offered a decent promotion it is valid for 25% the offer time as others ....

Dont forget we dont get the reduced deposits or the 25 bonus Captain's club points either :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

in checking out bullet point #1 i see that i could conceivably get the drinks package and perhaps $300 OBC which is better than my deal so i am going to call cs a little later and see what they can do. thanks to both of you ! - i will check back when i find out.

I'm a little confused. How are people getting both a beverage package and onboard credit. I thought you had to pick one or the other.

Kathy,

I received word from my TA today that our existing booking (August 2015 Europe 12 night) which was made during the World Tour promotion now has the 2 perks from 123Go! promotion and the Captains Club bonus points (applied after sailing). Of course, it will be up to Celebrity to actually apply those bonus points over a year from now-- we'll see if it happens. I at least have the email confirmation from my agent that says Celebrity will.

Thank you, Pam. I just called Captain's Club to see if there was anything our TA needed to do to note the bonus points on our invoice or to get Celebrity to note it on our reservation. The CC rep said no, it would be automatic for this promotion window but that she would check our reservation which she did. She saw we booked in March and that the reservation was updated on June 2nd with all the 123 Go proper promotion codes which include the 25 bonus points. We will like getting those bonus points because maybe in another decade we will reach Zenith level. :rolleyes::D:cool:

Kathy

Don't be too sad - you're not alone in this. At least you can get both offers. In my country it's not even on the homepage yet (after almost a week gone..). But - stop - I have just received an e-mail: It's only for selected sailings and it's either the drinks package OR the gratuities. No OBC, no extra bonus points.

And the cruises we have been considering to book have all risen in price -approximately the same amount (200 $) it costs Celebrity to offer the beverage packages...

And of course I wasn't lucky in getting an extra perk included in any existing booking - it's one of the advantages of a country like the US where you can cancel and re-book at any time. (And no, it isn't as easy as it was before to use an American travel agency - they mostly offer two different rates for international callers and residents.

We have a cruise booked for October 2015 using a next cruise certificate and we also received an OBC as an early booking bonus. I am hoping X will let us drop one of the offers we have and replace it with this one. Anyone have experience with this?

We were in same situation (300$ OBC and 300$ booking reduction) for our cruise in December 2014. Yesterday X did canceled the 300$ OBC and replaced it by the Premium Beverage Package. We had to pay 300$ more as the booking reduction was also cancelled.

Are the bonus points only for one cruise or would you get more for each cruise booked ? Example : 3 cruises in a sky suite 150 bonus points ?

Each cruise that meets the criteria and for which you have added the current 123 Go promotion perk(s). You would have to be willing to pay the current price of the category which could be a deal breaker if your cruise has increased in price significantly.

Qualifying booking criteria for current 123 Go:

Cruise must be booked between June 2-July 31, 2014 (the "Offer Period") and must be a 3-night or longer cruise that departs Oct. 2014-Apr 2016. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, and South America Celebrity Infinity cruises departing Dec. 4, 2014 and March 15, 2015. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are "Qualifying Bookings." - See more at:

Also:

Captain's Club Member Offers apply to new individual and named group bookings made June 2-July 31, 2014. Classic Captain's Club Members and above ("CC Members") are eligible to receive 25 bonus Club Points on bookings made at least 9 months prior to the departure date of cruise for ocean view and verandas; and receive 50 bonus Club Points for suites that are booked at least 9 months prior to the departure date of the cruise. Bonus Club points will be added within 14 days after conclusion of sailing. CC Members are also eligible for a 50% Reduced Deposit Offer on individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by 7/31/14 or deposit payment required due date. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter 50% off the deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Aug. 10, 2014.

- See more at:

Complete information:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go-promotion

Kathy

I'm having nothing but trouble with this 123 offer, I am trying to book a infinity sailing for next December 2015.

I've spoken with celebrity and got a price, and they said I could have the 123, I then spoke with my ta who say it's not included. I asked them to speak with celebrity, my ta came back and said celebrity are now saying I can't have the 123.

This has been going on for a couple of days now. Has anybody managed to books infinity sailing and get the 123?

I appreciate some of the infinity sailed are not included, but the one I am booking isn't.

Any advice?

I'm having nothing but trouble with this 123 offer, I am trying to book a infinity sailing for next December 2015.

I've spoken with celebrity and got a price, and they said I could have the 123, I then spoke with my ta who say it's not included. I asked them to speak with celebrity, my ta came back and said celebrity are now saying I can't have the 123.

This has been going on for a couple of days now. Has anybody managed to books infinity sailing and get the 123?

I appreciate some of the infinity sailed are not included, but the one I am booking isn't.

Any advice?

I can see that online travel agents are advertising that cruise as getting the perks. I'd call the captains club

Any advice?

If someone at Celebrity says you get it, book it, and transfer it to your TA.

Which Infinity Sailing? Is it one of the sailings that's listed as specifically excluded?

Happy sailing,

Jenna