123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

Unbelievable! They had just convinced me this was only available on board forever and ever. :p

Did you notice for all those complaining about needing more points you get a 25 bonus deal?

1,2,3 means choice one of three offers.

Unbelievable! They had just convinced me this was only available on board forever and ever. :p

Did you notice for all those complaining about needing more points you get a 25 bonus deal?

1,2,3 means choice one of three offers.

Caught the bonus points- maybe we shouldn't t have booked on board. We booked 4 cruises that all would have qualified for bonus points. Got the bev package & OBC but sure would have liked the bonus points:mad:

Has anyone else noticed that they must have decided to reduce the price of the classic drink package again.

Receive a Classic Beverage Packages for two, including spirits,

valued at $88* per day, with beverage gratuities covered by

us—a 12-night sailing has a total value of more than $1,056.

The Classic Drink package is obviously now $44 per person per day again.

:confused::confused::confused:

Caught the bonus points- maybe we shouldn't t have booked on board. We booked 4 cruises that all would have qualified for bonus points. Got the bev package & OBC but sure would have liked the bonus points:mad:

But there is additional OBC valid only for booking onboard. Also, if you book onboard and make a change the promotions stay with your reservation. In past 1,2,3 offers many changes meant loosing the offer.

And after reading the offer details, it reminded me that onboard bookings were combinable with another deal later AND I believe discounts like residency and senior rates, this is not.

Not sure this matters, but bonus points are only for cruises booked 9 months or more before the departure date. Suites get 50 points.

And for those worried about the Classic Package changing it says "Offers are subject to availability and change without notice".

Finally, there seems to be a mistake (go figure, it is Celebrity), it list Spirits and Wine up to $8, when we have been told the Classic Package now included wine up to $9.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

No transatlantic really do not do well in the new promotions.

They might have put in the header that suites get 50 points, only eagle eyes like Jenna may catch that! lol

Also they should distinguish the name in some way, for those transferring onboard bookings it really confuses the some travel agents.

one agent told me the onboard absolutely was not combinable and it is.

Another did not offer benefits that his agency was offering to others with the same promotion.

Can't get the link to open. Can someone summarize the offer or post another link.

Wondering if we can get it for our 2015 booking...

Valid for sailings October 2014 - April 2016

1. Drink Package

2. Gratutiies

3. OBC up tot $300

Extra benefits for 3 and 4 pax in same cabin (non alcohol classic package and small amount of interent)

Europe pick 2.

Excludes Trans Pacific, Trans Atlantic, Anartica a couple of Infinity cruises

Points only for cruises 9 months away or more and only for Classic members and above (not new cruisers).

Lots of T&C.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Has anyone else noticed that they must have decided to reduce the price of the classic drink package again.

Good catch:D. I guess someone pulled out an old flyer to update and missed that!!

But there is additional OBC valid only for booking onboard. Also, if you book onboard and make a change the promotions stay with your reservation. In past 1,2,3 offers many changes meant loosing the offer.

And after reading the offer details, it reminded me that onboard bookings were combinable with another deal later AND I believe discounts like residency and senior rates, this is not.

Not sure this matters, but bonus points are only for cruises booked 9 months or more before the departure date. Suites get 50 points.

And for those worried about the Classic Package changing it says "Offers are subject to availability and change without notice".

Finally, there seems to be a mistake (go figure, it is Celebrity), it list Spirits and Wine up to $8, when we have been told the Classic Package now included wine up to $9.

Happy sailing,

Jenna[/quote

The onboard booking we made early this month were for sailing between 5/15 & 3/16. We were told the on board booking offer could be combined with another offer. Guess we will wait til the dust settles and then see if we can get the bonus points. If we got them we would reach Elite plus before our long cruise in 2016. Will need the extra Internet minutes & laundry:)

king we made early this month were for sailing between 5/15 & 3/16. We were told the on board booking offer could be combined with another offer. Guess we will wait til the dust settles and then see if we can get the bonus points. If we got them we would reach Elite plus before our long cruise in 2016. Will need the extra Internet minutes & laundry:)

Yeap, that is what they're telling everyone. Seems like you should be able to.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We have a cruise booked for October 2015 using a next cruise certificate and we also received an OBC as an early booking bonus. I am hoping X will let us drop one of the offers we have and replace it with this one. Anyone have experience with this?

Terms and conditions also state Beer up to $5.00

I'm almost positive that it has always said that the classic package is a value of up to $88 per day. I found this old X page from one of the other 123Go offers from 2013/2014 and it also says up to $88 a day. There are others around you can find cached online that say the same. I think the big that has changed is what you can get under the limits of the classic package.

I'm almost positive that it has always said that the classic package is a value of up to $88 per day. I found this old X page from one of the other 123Go offers from 2013/2014 and it also says up to $88 a day. There are others around you can find cached online that say the same. I think the big that has changed is what you can get under the limits of the classic package.

I think there point is, that since those older offers the package has changd, the classic now costs $49/day or night, not $44 anymore, and that the price has increased with what is allowed, as the price of bevearges onboard has increased. It looks like someone just took one of those old flyers and updated parts of it they changed (marketing) without realizing the package and beverage prices changed (F&B) but I find it hard to believe that marketing wouldn't approve/know about beverage package pricinga and that we could proof this in a few minutes / hours and yet they miss these pretty obvious mistakes.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Yeap, that is what they're telling everyone. Seems like you should be able to.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Jenna are you thinking the bonus points could be added? or give up one of the 123 for it? would be cool if they gave it to us.

At least no one will be scammed with that free drink package this time. They are all aware of what a rip off it is :)

I don't understand why you think it is a scam or a rip-off. I got a fantastic price for a balcony cabin on the Summit in March of this year, the fare did not increase when they came out with the beverage package. Now, I've booked again for 2015, this time only an outside cabin. Got the beverage package with a very low price, it has gone up substantially since we booked.

In some cases the prices may have gone up, but that is supply and demand. Hard to call it a scam or a rip-off.

Jenna are you thinking the bonus points could be added? or give up one of the 123 for it? would be cool if they gave it to us.

I think you could probably give up your 123 onboard for this 123 with the bonus points, and not lose anything. Why not? As long as you're willing to pay the current prevailing price of the cabin you'd like? You may lose some flexibility that you get with the onboard booking promo that this doesn't have, but I'm not sure. Ask your TA.

For example, we have a number of different cruises booked, but all our cabin choices are sold out on almost every cruise, so if we change promotions we would have to gamble as to the current prevailing price (hard to see with no cabins available). Basically that means we can't touch any of those sailings any way (thought there isn't much we can add besides more OBC). In all honesty, we're pretty happy, it's nice place to be.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I don't understand why you think it is a scam or a rip-off. I got a fantastic price for a balcony cabin on the Summit in March of this year, the fare did not increase when they came out with the beverage package. Now, I've booked again for 2015, this time only an outside cabin. Got the beverage package with a very low price, it has gone up substantially since we booked.

In some cases the prices may have gone up, but that is supply and demand. Hard to call it a scam or a rip-off.

I think he? was being sarcastic.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

No, it's just not clearly worded. Does "valued at $88 per day" refer to "Classic Beverage Packages" or "Classic Beverage Packages for two" ?? Also the phrase "a Classic Beverages Packages" is obviously grammatically incorrect, which only adds to the confusion. It would help if someone knew how to write correct, clear English.