123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

Ours said $350.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Yes, it said $350, but when you read it you find that's for suites on a 14 day cruise....others get less! Headline is IMHO intentionally misleading

Yes, it said $350, but when you read it you find that's for suites on a 14 day cruise....others get less! Headline is IMHO intentionally misleading

I have at least three cruises that would qualify booked ;)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Valid for sailings October 2014 - April 2016

1. Drink Package

2. Gratutiies

3. OBC up tot $300

Extra benefits for 3 and 4 pax in same cabin (non alcohol classic package and small amount of interent)

Europe pick 2.

Excludes Trans Pacific, Trans Atlantic, Anartica a couple of Infinity cruises

Points only for cruises 9 months away or more and only for Classic members and above (not new cruisers).

Lots of T&C.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for the summary..our 2016 cruise fits those dates so I'll definitely check it out...Not sure if it will apply (our existing offer does permit it to be combined) Guess we'll find out....

It would be a kindness to all of us if celebrity would post something with each new promotion outlining the limitations of each with examples. Haha

I mean we could all save some brain cells and not plug up the phone lines with questions.

Now to check my email..

We booked our Canada cruise with an early booking offer of a ship board credit that said it was combinable with one other offer. I too am interested in what will happen when I call next week.

Mary Lou

I thought that meant the 123 offer could be exchanged for a senior rate? But does it mean we can add one more thing to it?

I thought that meant the 123 offer could be exchanged for a senior rate? But does it mean we can add one more thing to it?

I thought it mean we could add a promotion, but who knows! You could call Celebrity, talk to 6 different people, get 6 different answers.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

So, I booked a cruise this morning on the Eclipse for April 2016. The guy said that the current take 2 (or whatever promotion) didn't apply (or he didn't add it on purpose?), and instead, for my regular 1A room he added $225 OBC with the World Tour Promotion and confirmed I could call next week and add the 123 go deal and keep the $225 OBC, but he did confirm I would have to take the prevailing rate for the cabin next week. He seemed to know what he was doing. I think I could have got the current promo and the World Tour, but I had made it clear to him I wanted 123 Go next week, so I think he thought this was the better way to go?

EDIT: Just checked and Take 2 only goes to March 2015 that is why it didn't apply to my April 2016 cruise and he only added the World Tour Promotion at this point.

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

The current World Tour offer should be combinable with the 123go when that starts on the 2nd. The key of course is prevailing rates. Will the rate on the cruise you are looking for go up? Who knows. But it still makes sense to book by the 31st to get the World Tour offer. Then on the 2nd check the rate. If it's the same call and get it added. If it has increased do the math and see which one is better.

I noticed that the repositioning cruise for the Summit was not listed as excluded this time. Typo or can I finally book this with a 123??? Help!:eek:

I doubt it... Transatlantic's & repo cruises are excluded as a whole... I know in the past the uk based ones have had it added and i did get it on the eclipse transatlantic crossing in April 2013 but I guess that will depend on the sales numbers of them cruises!

Fingers crossed!! :)

Looks like some price increases have begun. Just got a note that the 13 day Caribbean cruise we were following is up $200 pp in all balcony cabins. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruise Junky
spelling

Our Japan cruise for Oct/15 (17 months out went up $50 a few weeks ago so should be good to go on Mon. Probably will lose one of mt 2 X OBC's but that's ok:). The 123 promotes bookings so the dynamic pricing means increased fares

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Looking for some advice. So I just booked the 123go package (it started midnight June 1st in Australia). On my invoice all it says is"promo code B", doesn't say anything about 123go. Should I be worried? Seems with all the issues on the Celebrity website I'm not really sure if I have the package added.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Jacinta

Looking for some advice. So I just booked the 123go package (it started midnight June 1st in Australia). On my invoice all it says is"promo code B", doesn't say anything about 123go. Should I be worried? Seems with all the issues on the Celebrity website I'm not really sure if I have the package added.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Jacinta

Not sure on the Australian invoices, but the North American ones from Celebrity have BEVCLINGGRAT. Meaning classic beverage package including gratuity on them

I just booked a New Zealand cruise for 2015 & was offered a really good rate to book today or 650 usd more to book Monday with the 1,2,3 promo & as my wife is not a big drinker & the package changes daily let alone by next November I jumped on the lower price. It was with a UK agent and 600 pounds (1000 usd) less than the Celebrity website for the same cabin so I am happy and got a large hump cabin.

I'm assuming based on a cursory look that this scheme won't be helpful for a cruise i'm looking at for August 2014.

Just struggling to finalize a choice on two sailings (different cruiselines) and getting the drinks package for a reasonable price may tip me over the line.

Do they ever expand these promotions beyond the month listed? or run other promos for cruises near the sale date (looking at a bit over 60 days from now)

I'm also on a waiting mode for monday , I took a note of the actual price for the varenda we selected (2A I think) and will be able to compare monday morning...

I cross my fingers...:o

We are going at the 11 nights western europe leaving Amsterdam Sept 3rd 2015:cool:

Our cabin price hadn't gone up with the addition of the promo (though it is for December 2015 NZ cruise). I selected the classic beverage package and also got the "world tour" obc. Not sure how that worked out since the world tour offer was suppose to end may 31st. We booked after midnight on June 1st.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

I'm also on a waiting mode for monday , I took a note of the actual price for the varenda we selected (2A I think) and will be able to compare monday morning...

I cross my fingers...:o

We are going at the 11 nights western europe leaving Amsterdam Sept 3rd 2015:cool:

Previous 123 Go had been for sailings closer to the time of sailing (i.e. we booked in Jan for an April sailing once), but I guess it depends on how the books between now and Oct are as to whether they will expand to earlier (which I have not seem them do in the past, they have extended the sale but I don't remember them ever extending what cruises it applies to on the front end) or if they will have another sale closer to time. One thing to consider is the current Take two promo and how that works out for you. For the Reflection cruise I booked in Jan 2015, in a 1A veranda we got $300 off the price and a $300 OBC (the web only showed the $300 price reduction when I did a mock booking but the guy on the phone was able to get me both). Now, even if prices don't rise on that cruise on Monday, I will be paying $300 more for the room and losing the $300 OBC to get the drink package, so would have to decide if the drink package is worth more than $600 to me (I think to buy it would be $700 for two people for 7 days, so it almost equals out, but the question is whether we would actually spend more than $600 on drinks without the package).