123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

I'm so excited. I have a reservation for October on Equinox for a C1 cabin for a total of $2777 pp. including free gratuities and $300 on board credit and for only $4596 pp. I can change to the 123. What a deal! I guess that extra $1819 per person will help to pay for those increased expenses.:rolleyes:

That cruise and the TA following it have increased steadily since last summer. At least you have the option to get the 123 lol :D The TA has been sold out for weeks:cool:

That cruise and the TA following it have increased steadily since last summer. At least you have the option to get the 123 lol :D The TA has been sold out for weeks:cool:

I know, I'm on both of them.:D

I also had the early deployment OBC and was told I could not add this 123 - but I also persisted and said the agent who booked me 2 weeks ago said I COULD...they checked and said yes, but they will have to do a manual override and I'll get my corrected invoice by e-mail in "5 to 10 minutes" which I knew was a crock but it's been almost 2 hours.

Has anyone who added the 123 today gotten an updated invoice yet?

I put a hold on a Aqua cabin Sunday for a 9/21/15 Europe Reflection Sailing I have been stalking this cruise the price has remained the same I booked this AM with a TA received

A Shipboard Credit in the amount of $300.00 for the cabin from TA

$100.00 Shipboard Credit for Early booking today from TA

Amenity(ies) Provided By Cruise Line Under The Promotion Which You Booked:

· A Complimentary Classic Drink Package for the 1st& 2nd passengers in the cabin from Celebrity Cruises, upgraded to the Premium Package by TA ****** (***Guests 1 and 2 in the cabin must be 21 years of age or older on day of embarkation, per Celebrity Cruises, to be eligible for this benefit. Guests not meeting this requirement will forfeit this benefit )

· Prepaid Gratuities for the 1st & 2nd passengers in the cabin from Celebrity Cruises. Prepaid gratuities are non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash, per Celebrity Cruises.

My price hasn't changed either, but i have a dilemma about adding it. I already have the drink package and $200 for booking onboard. That stays with my booking should I switch cruises. If I change to 123, I'll get an extra $100 but could lose everything if I want to switch cruises later.

Super happy for friends though, their price hasn't increased either

I have the on board booking promo too. They did raise the cruise price about 5 days ago. So price wise 123 is a loser. But I was wondering about the case were if it were a good deal, would you lose the rebooking flexibility?

We were also told my our TA that they could not add the 123Go promo to our early deployment offer. I'm really not happy at this point since no where in the fine print for the early deployment offer did it say 123Go would be excluded even though it did list a few promos that were listed. So why not list 123Go? I honestly feel mislead by X.

I am glad my cruise did not change price for my cruise Oct.2015 Will now add the beverage package and gratuities !!It just gets better and better ...sky suite $4599. Beg package plus gratuities and new suite amenities I could not be happier thank you Celebrity :D

That's only $1500. pp more than I paid for a Sky Suite 14 day last October plus I had a $1000. on board credit and paid gratuities.

Ive had my eye on two cruises for May 2015 for a few weeks. The price on both has remained the same through to today. Still, however, the prices are a bit steeper than we would want to pay and more than last year by a fair bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive had my eye on two cruises for May 2015 for a few weeks. The price on both has remained the same through to today. Still, however, the prices are a bit steeper than we would want to pay and more than last year by a fair bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the point. Unless you keep track of your cruises from year to year you don't really know what the increases are. You need to know how much they were when they first opened for booking as well. Looking at what the prices are a few days or weeks before the promotion really doesn't tell the tale. Chances are the large increases have already been added. As I was trying to point out, many of these increases are not reasonable.

Edited by Ma Bell

Hi all,

Our 123go! offer is now live! More information can be found here: http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go-special

You are having promo after promo after promo and even your staff is not familiar with all the rules. We get different answers when we call to make changes. Please see some of the comments on this thread already and the new promo started this morning. Please do something about it! At least, Celebrity staff should be aware of all the rules and how the promos work!!!!!!!

Thank you.

We were also told my our TA that they could not add the 123Go promo to our early deployment offer. I'm really not happy at this point since no where in the fine print for the early deployment offer did it say 123Go would be excluded even though it did list a few promos that were listed. So why not list 123Go? I honestly feel mislead by X.

Tell your TA to call back as it is definitely combinable:),

I also had the early deployment OBC and was told I could not add this 123 - but I also persisted and said the agent who booked me 2 weeks ago said I COULD...they checked and said yes, but they will have to do a manual override and I'll get my corrected invoice by e-mail in "5 to 10 minutes" which I knew was a crock but it's been almost 2 hours.

Has anyone who added the 123 today gotten an updated invoice yet?

Received my updated invoice within 10 minutes.:)

Yes, I added 123 Go today and kept the early deployment (World Tour) obc and received the updated invoice, showing both while I was on the phone. The lady did have to put me on hold and either talk to some or do something else but it ended up being no problem. I just confirmed to her I was told last week when I booked that the World Tour obc was combinable with one other offer.

Also, if anyone booked a cruise when it was a full deposit, I asked to have 50% refunded to me per this offer (since the end of 2015 and early 2016 is so far away) and they said they did it (I haven't gotten the credit yet obviously so we will see).

I booked my 06/15 cruise on board and I have talk to Celebrity this morning and they said I can keep my $300 OBC with the new promo (2 perks) + the bonus pt of 25 (50 for suite) for CC menber booked 9 months before sailing. :D

Bob

Tell your TA to call back as it is definitely combinable:),

I'm trying!

For those that have been able to add 123Go with your early deployment offer did they just add it or did you also have to pay the prevailing rate?

I'm trying!

For those that have been able to add 123Go with your early deployment offer did they just add it or did you also have to pay the prevailing rate?

Prevailing rate, but for me that was the same for all the cruises I was dealing with luckily. When I booked originally and got the World Tour obc, the guy on the phone was clear I would be able to add another promo, but I would have to take the prevailing rate that that time.

Edit - Locking in a rate and getting to add a future promo would be way too good of a deal!! :)

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

I'm trying!

Since my rate haven't change since I booked on board so I am not 100% sure, but usually you have to pay the prevailing rate for changing to new promo.:)

Prevailing rate, but for me that was the same for all the cruises I was dealing with luckily. When I booked originally and got the World Tour obc, the guy on the phone was clear I would be able to add another promo, but I would have to take the prevailing rate that that time.

Edit - Locking in a rate and getting to add a future promo would be way too good of a deal!! :)

I figured as much. Wouldn't it be amazing though if you could get both? Thanks for the information! :) Unfortunately our cruise has gone up by $650! However, if I can get the promo added I'm still coming out ahead of just outright buying the premium drink package which is what I would do otherwise.

Edited by prim8keeper

We were able to take advantage of the 123Go promotion today and have the drink package added. Luckily for us, our cruise price did not change, and we were able to keep the same cabin. We were originally told we would have to surrender the early deployment OBC, but once I read the comments on here, I contacted my TA again, and she pushed back at Celebrity and had the OBC reinstated.

So thank you all for posting this info! I am very pleased! :D

I figured as much. Wouldn't it be amazing though if you could get both? Thanks for the information! :) Unfortunately our cruise has gone up by $650! However, if I can get the promo added I'm still coming out ahead of just outright buying the premium drink package which is what I would do otherwise.

I just added it to a cruise for 2016.

Price was the same as when I booked so no problem there.

Our TA at first said I would lose the early booking bonus but we booked on board another cruise so i think she had the wrong bonus and when I emailed her back she was able to add the 1, 2, 3.

Tom - you DO know you only get the classic from 1, 2, 3 and you still have to pay to get the premium upgrade, right?

Edited by chamima

I booked my 06/15 cruise on board and I have talk to Celebrity this morning and they said I can keep my $300 OBC with the new promo (2 perks) + the bonus pt of 25 (50 for suite) for CC menber booked 9 months before sailing. :D

Bob

That's what I just got too. I was able to keep my $200 OBC and drink package from booking onboard and add the free gratuities. We're very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised they don't make these specials new bookings only...it seems a huge headache for Celebrity to have to add/delete/change/argue with etc every time a new sale comes out and booked passengers want it...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app