123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

The price of our October 2015 cruise hasn't changed. I called this morning and they had no problems adding it to our reservation.

My price hasn't changed either, but i have a dilemma about adding it. I already have the drink package and $200 for booking onboard. That stays with my booking should I switch cruises. If I change to 123, I'll get an extra $100 but could lose everything if I want to switch cruises later.

Super happy for friends though, their price hasn't increased either

Edited by Cruise Junky

My price hasn't changed either, but i have a dilemma about adding it. I already have the drink package and $200 for booking onboard. That stays with my booking should I switch cruises. If I change to 123, I'll get an extra $100 but could lose everything if I want to switch cruises later.

Do you mean us? Or someone else? Just because I wanted to tell you that it would appear ours didn't go up either! :D

Hi, i booked my cruise through the uk site a few months ago,i have just called them to ask about the 123 promotion and the person i spoke to has just said he would add it to my booking.i thought i would have to book again.i have just looked at my booking on line and the OBC has gone up from 250 USD TO 300 but it dosent say anything about the drinks package i requested, the rep did say it would take about a week to show on my booking.Can anyone who has booked this package today through the Uk site tell me if this sounds right and can they see the drinks package on their booking the code i have by the OBC B.Many thanks.

Hi, i booked my cruise through the uk site a few months ago,i have just called them to ask about the 123 promotion and the person i spoke to has just said he would add it to my booking.i thought i would have to book again.i have just looked at my booking on line and the OBC has gone up from 250 USD TO 300 but it dosent say anything about the drinks package i requested, the rep did say it would take about a week to show on my booking.Can anyone who has booked this package today through the Uk site tell me if this sounds right and can they see the drinks package on their booking the code i have by the OBC B.Many thanks.

Hi

I booked today and was told the same thing. The OBC is showing but like yourselves, I was advised the drinks are usually added within about a week so don't worry if they don't show on the invoice. Now whether we get another invoice I'm not sure as when we booked another cruise onboard it had a code re the bev package.

i just booked my cruise and the same thing shows up.. it does say on the website it would be added to the resivation within a couple of weeks after booking?

we will just have to wait and see... :rolleyes: fingers crossed!

Interesting to note it's valid only on sailings prior to April 2016 per the small print....

I have theorized that come the 2016-2017 cruise season, the equivalent of the classic drinks package will be include in the fare, that this promotion isn't valid on sailings past April 2016 seems to add even further support to my theory...

Hi

I booked today and was told the same thing. The OBC is showing but like yourselves, I was advised the drinks are usually added within about a week so don't worry if they don't show on the invoice. Now whether we get another invoice I'm not sure as when we booked another cruise onboard it had a code re the bev package.

Hi, thank you, we will have to wait and see fingers crossed.

Just tried to add the 123 beverage package to our existing bookings. Our TA says that Celebrity is telling him that if we add the beverage package to our booking, we lose the OBC we got as part of booking in April. I thought when we booked they said you could add another promotion. Anyone know.

i just booked my cruise and the same thing shows up.. it does say on the website it would be added to the resivation within a couple of weeks after booking?

we will just have to wait and see... :rolleyes: fingers crossed!

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Interesting to note it's valid only on sailings prior to April 2016 per the small print....

I have theorized that come the 2016-2017 cruise season, the equivalent of the classic drinks package will be include in the fare, that this promotion isn't valid on sailings past April 2016 seems to add even further support to my theory...

Sailings past April 2016 haven't been released yet so that could also be why that date is indicated.

Well the prices have increased from yesterday.

When looking at Reflection for November, one price is listed but clicking on the desired cabin shows a higher price.

I, too, noticed a price jump on a January 2015 Reflection sailing I'd been eyeing. Yesterday a 2D sold for $819, today $969. S2 went from $1499 to $1749.

On the other hand, an Infinity 2015 Alaska sailing saw no price increase from yesterday to today.

Sailings past April 2016 haven't been released yet so that could also be why that date is indicated.

I wondered about that actually, in other threads when I mention this I've had replies "well I have one booked already in 2016 and I got it.."

Do they post any of the "special" itineraries in advance like presidents sailings, or special itineraries to a certain VIP Group ?

I wondered about that actually, in other threads when I mention this I've had replies "well I have one booked already in 2016 and I got it.."

Do they post any of the "special" itineraries in advance like presidents sailings, or special itineraries to a certain VIP Group ?

Nothing past April 2016 has been released. So if someone has a cruise booked for 2016 they're likely referring to the Jan-April timeframe.

I, too, noticed a price jump on a January 2015 Reflection sailing I'd been eyeing. Yesterday a 2D sold for $819, today $969. S2 went from $1499 to $1749.

On the other hand, an Infinity 2015 Alaska sailing saw no price increase from yesterday to today.

For those who were looking for an OBC, last week's special on Reflection gave $300 for a 7 day cruise, the new pricing is $150 pp higher and $100 less OBC, a net increase of $400 in the price for a balcony cabin. (if my math is right)

I'm so excited. I have a reservation for October on Equinox for a C1 cabin for a total of $2777 pp. including free gratuities and $300 on board credit and for only $4596 pp. I can change to the 123. What a deal! I guess that extra $1819 per person will help to pay for those increased expenses.:rolleyes:

Hi

I'm pretty sure that any change to the booking via you or celebrity creates another invoice that automatically gets sent out with the updated/changed info on...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just tried to add the 123 beverage package to our existing bookings. Our TA says that Celebrity is telling him that if we add the beverage package to our booking, we lose the OBC we got as part of booking in April. I thought when we booked they said you could add another promotion. Anyone know.

We added the beverage package this morning through the Captains Club and kept the $350 early booking on board credit.

I have a revised invoice showing both.

Mary Lou

I've read lots of threads about people saying prices always go up when the 123 comes back, and have had varied success in proving it out fleet-wide.

What I've come to realize is that fares do sometimes go up, sometimes stay the same, sometimes go down. I think in general, the caribbean sailings will be most volatile and unpredictable in making a sweeping generalization like that, as there is so much competition in that market with many ships and lines to choose from. I think in general, we will see more price increases in the caribbean sailings when drinks packages come as a 1-2-3 perk option.

Alaska sailings, I think one will find that fares generally start higher and stay higher without much room for discounts, same with certain European sailings.

Fares are clearly more "market" driven than "company" driven, especially in the Caribbean sailings

Thanks. I was persistent and I was able to keep the OBC.

We added the beverage package this morning through the Captains Club and kept the $350 early booking on board credit.

I have a revised invoice showing both.

Mary Lou

we kept ours--it was part of the Early Deployment offer which clearly said you could add one additional perk incl alcohol packages..

Guess we are about even by adding the package and paying $300 more for 2 cruisers..

getting tiresome having to monitor prices, perks etc...

Same here. It is worth $100 to lose all flexibility? Additionally, but not totally sure, it may alter any TA OBC we have been promised i.e. bottom line I suspect would change and therefore TA would have to adjust accordingly :confused:.

I am glad my cruise did not change price for my cruise Oct.2015 Will now add the beverage package and gratuities !!It just gets better and better ...sky suite $4599. Beg package plus gratuities and new suite amenities I could not be happier thank you Celebrity :D