123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

If the classic package price has dropped - will this now mean it will cost more to upgrade to the premium ? Do we know what the new list of included drinks are ? totally lost track of it all now :confused:

In the small print..........

"Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.”

If the classic package price has dropped - will this now mean it will cost more to upgrade to the premium ? Do we know what the new list of included drinks are ? totally lost track of it all now :confused:

Answering my own question here - small print says $11.50 in gratuities to upgrade to Premium.

I didn't mean to start a discussion on the classic drink package here....I'm sure it's an error in the current flyer showing the old classic drink package price/value and limits. It's confusing when Celebrity publishes something with old, inaccurate information in it.

I think the return of the 1,2,3 Promo brings Celebrity one step closer to having this as a permanent perk. It's been offered so much over the past year that I suspect many people hold off booking until the promo is being offered.

Comparing the 1,2,3 to the take two showed just how valuable the 1,2,3 Promo is. If you drink you can't beat the free Classic package (even if you consider the complaints/confusion surrounding it). If you don't the shipboard credit or free grats is close to what was being offered by the take 2 (unless you book a suite).

I've already got two cruises booked with the 1,2,3 and for both the prices didn't drop at all when the take two promo was offered. I'll be keeping an eye on the pricing to see if the latest promo affects it.

I booked onboard less than a week ago for a future cruise in May 2015. I put $100 deposit down per person. Now that the 123 is offfering 2 perks for Europe I want to change my booking on June 2nd. Will I get to keep my original deposit of only $100 or will Celebrity make me pay the higher deposit of $225 (reduced for Captains Club)?

Valid for sailings October 2014 - April 2016

1. Drink Package

2. Gratutiies

3. OBC up tot $300

Extra benefits for 3 and 4 pax in same cabin (non alcohol classic package and small amount of interent)

Europe pick 2.

Excludes Trans Pacific, Trans Atlantic, Anartica a couple of Infinity cruises

Points only for cruises 9 months away or more and only for Classic members and above (not new cruisers).

Lots of T&C.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Does it apply to previous bookings?

If you were thinking of drink package would you still pick that perk for travel in June 2015.

I booked onboard less than a week ago for a future cruise in May 2015. I put $100 deposit down per person. Now that the 123 is offfering 2 perks for Europe I want to change my booking on June 2nd. Will I get to keep my original deposit of only $100 or will Celebrity make me pay the higher deposit of $225 (reduced for Captains Club)?

They'll probably let you switch as onboard booking ARE combinable with one additional promotion. If not, you can increase your deposit and get it by rebooking as long as the rate hasn't changed.

You never know until you ask! Be a bit firm when you don't get an answer you like :)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled
Wrong answer to wrong quote.

Does it apply to previous bookings?

If you were thinking of drink package would you still pick that perk for travel in June 2015.

They'll probably let you apply it to a previous booking at the prevailing cabin rate.

Chosing the perk is a personal decision, and up to what will benefit you most.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

If I had waited 4 more days - could have gotten the 123 deal...? Oh well.

They usually let you change as long as you are willing to pay the prevailing rate for your room and lose your current perks. So, when it starts you can call and see what it will do for you and if the price increase (if there is one, but there likely will be as you will lose the discount from the current sale) is worth it to you to get the drink package.

So today we receive a note from celebrity saying that if we book before the end of this month, we will get a $250 OBC and that is combineable with a future offer of my choice.

Does that mean that if I book today, I can get the $250 OBC AND then select one of the options from 1-2-3 after June 1?

BTW: I just got off the phone with my TA who called celebrity and neither had a clue as to the answer...neither understood what "combineable with a future offer of my choice" meant.

Edited by ghstudio

So today we receive a note from celebrity saying that if you book before the end of this month, you will get a $250 OBC and that is combineable with a future offer or my choice.

Does that mean that if I book today, I can get the $250 OBC AND then select one of the options from 1-2-3 after June 1?

BTW: I just got off the phone with my TA who called celebrity and neither had a clue as to the answer...neither understood what "combineable with a future offer of my choice" meant.

When I booked my 13 day Oct.2015 we got $350 and a future offer and I asked my TA that question and he said I could add on so we will see on Mon.

So today we receive a note from celebrity saying that if we book before the end of this month, we will get a $250 OBC and that is combineable with a future offer of my choice.

I just got that e:mail too. It certainly reads that you could get both. Hmmmmm

I think they mean the World Tour thing:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=celebritys_world_tour&allowMobile=y&ecid=em_20537533&rid=145262485&mes=New%20Deployment%20Last%20Chance%20Non-Loyalty%20May%202014%20EM&emsc=CCCSEUR130000EM&empf=Y&emct=S&lnkid=NEWDEPLOY_COPY

I received a similar email. This is what the email says:

Last Chance: New 2015-16 sailings—with an incredible offer

Our World Tour offer is about to end with our 2015 and 2016 modern, upscale journey across the globe. We're hitting every continent on the planet, and we've got a great offer for you when you book a new 2015/16 cruise vacation.

Simply book by May 31, 2014, and you'll get up to $350* to spend on board.

Plus, this offer is combinable with a future offer of your choice. Time is running out,

so book today and prepare for your modern, upscale Celebrity vacation.

View New Sailings arrow

To book today, call us at 888-305-9153 or contact your travel agent.

Exclusive. Indulgent. The height of modern luxury vacationing. Discover our new Suite Class experience. Learn More.

*Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer applies to 4-night or longer cruises or Cruisetours for inside and above staterooms, that first become available for booking Feb. 6 - May 31, 2014 "Offer Period." One Offer per stateroom. Amount of onboard credit ranges from $50-$400 USD per stateroom and is determined at time of booking based on category, length of sailing (minimum 4 night sailing) and destination; maximum one onboard credit per stateroom. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition®.

Single occupancy bookings are eligible for Offer. Offer on Cruisetours is based on the number of sail nights. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and group bookings that are named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is combinable with one other offer, except, Exciting Deals, Book & Go vacation packages, Celebrity Collection vacations, interline, travel agent, and employee rates, and may be withdrawn at any time. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

Okay, we all have or have seen the offer....does anyone know what it means. There doesn't seem to be any fine print saying only with some offers but not others. What about the stockholder credit, is that combineable? Is the captains club upgrade considered an offer?

I may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I'm sure not the dullest....and I have no idea what the offer really is.

Edited by ghstudio

Okay, we all have or have seen the offer....does anyone know what it means. There doesn't seem to be any fine print saying only with some offers but not others. What about the stockholder credit, is that combineable? Is the captains club upgrade considered an offer?

I may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I'm sure not the dullest....and I have no idea what the offer really is.

I think it might be that 123 isn't combinable with anything else, so this E:mail offer is only combinable with other offers that are combinable...I'm just guessing of course :) My TA doesn't seem to think that this can be combined with 123.

Ours said $350.

Happy sailing,

Jenna