Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

Bob,

I did and just today I've talked to two more people. Somehow my wife's information and C&A number is mixed with my information and my C&A number. Neither of us can access our cruises. And I can't find anyone at Royal who can help.

Write to Bayley. Complement him on the new web site. I am sure you will get a call from his office and they will probably hook you up with someone who can help.

Today I tried to login to check on our February 2019 cruise.

It wouldn't let me login. I send for lost password. Email arrives I click the button that says reset password. It forced me to change my email.

I think OK no problem. I will go to settings once logged in and reset my email. WRONG! It won't let me reset email. I have to call and explain it forced me to do change email and I don't want my work email on my account.

She changes my email and gives me a new password and I make her stay on the line while I login. I say I can go to settings and change my password from what you gave me. She replies no you have to send for a lost password. I said excuse me that is what got me into this mess to start with. The email I was sent that clearly states reset password was incorrect and forced me to change the email.

She then changes and gives me a temporary password and I login with it and it prompts me to update my password and life is good.

Who in this day and age does not provide in settings a place for you to update and change your email and password? This creates more of a nightmare with people having to call in for normal routine changes.

Most likely no heads rolled and those responsible were rewarded.

Bob, I cruise on 8-24, I can't even log into Royal to get anything. They have me locked out for this cruise, my TA or even Royal can't access my sailing. They say I have to wait for the IT Dept. to contact me. From what the rep told my TA there are a lot of people who are sailing sooner then my 9 days away that they have to fix before they can help me. What a way to run a business. I know that I don't need this stuff printed out before I get to the ship, I just like to have everything in hand when I get there.

This new site supposedly caters to mobile devices but for some reason I can’t see itinerary details on my iPad. I have to either go to a PC or more ironic yet look up on travel agent sites to see port times.

Anyone else is having this same issue or knows how to fix it?

This new site supposedly caters to mobile devices but for some reason I can’t see itinerary details on my iPad. I have to either go to a PC or more ironic yet look up on travel agent sites to see port times.

Anyone else is having this same issue or knows how to fix it?

Yes, I have a lot of problems with the new site on my phone. I pretty much have given up using the mobile site & stick with the full desktop site (which also has it's share of issues as we all know!)

It annoys me that when you exit the cruise planner it logs you out back to the main homepage of the website and in order to get back into your profile home page you have to log back in again!

On the old site it took you back to 'My Cruises' so you could select another cruise with ease.

Literally no idea how anyone actually put any thought and testing into the website properly.

Literally no idea how anyone actually put any thought and testing into the website properly.

You would think that they would have tested the web site before releasing it. There are so many bugs & so many people with problems, they are overwhelmed with trying to fix them all.

Bob, I cruise on 8-24, I can't even log into Royal to get anything. They have me locked out for this cruise, my TA or even Royal can't access my sailing. They say I have to wait for the IT Dept. to contact me. From what the rep told my TA there are a lot of people who are sailing sooner then my 9 days away that they have to fix before they can help me. What a way to run a business. I know that I don't need this stuff printed out before I get to the ship, I just like to have everything in hand when I get there.

I think I'd be freaking out if I needed to sue the website and my cruise was 9 days away. Good luck!

I think I'd be freaking out if I needed to sue the website and my cruise was 9 days away. Good luck!

I tried again at 9:39 tonight, I got logged in. Between my call and my TA getting on them hard today, something worked. I now have my things printed out. Woo Hoo!!! Almost time to cruise.

What would have happened if I hadn't pre registered way in advance of this new web site. I would have to be in a really bad position.

I tried again at 9:39 tonight, I got logged in. Between my call and my TA getting on them hard today, something worked. I now have my things printed out. Woo Hoo!!! Almost time to cruise.

What would have happened if I hadn't pre registered way in advance of this new web site. I would have to be in a really bad position.

That's why I advise people to check-in as soon as possible, so as to have the maximum amount of time to get things straightened out if necessary.

The website will not let me on..when I called the gentleman said it was my browser. So I changed from Firefox to Chrome. Nope, still not working....SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!

Have you cleared cookies, cache, and tried private browsing mode?

The website will not let me on..when I called the gentleman said it was my browser. So I changed from Firefox to Chrome. Nope, still not working....SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!

Pretty sure that's their "go to" response as I have been told that multiple times. When I tell them I've tried 3 different browsers (which is true) and still have problems they don't know what to say. Fortunately most of the time issue sorts itself out in a few days.

I'm nowhere near the point of needing cruise documents or anything actually important, but man, RCCL's website is the worst of all of them that I know of. I mean, it's very colorful and pretty, but I need functions, not just art.

Today, it was utterly choking on Chrome. It wouldn't do searches at all. I had to switch to Safari to do anything. Oh, and most importantly, I can't use LastPass with it. At all. And I can't find another version of the login page that will let me do that (I knew another site once where you could bypass the non-LastPass-compatible login screen and go to a decent one, but RCCL doesn't seem to offer that). So it just means that every time I visit their site for some purpose, I'm already annoyed. What a great start to the customer experience.

Wife and I had the same problem tonight. Changed browsers on their suggestion and still no luck. Then he told us to try incognito in Chrome. That worked. We're all checked in. Now if we can only find where we can get luggage tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wife and I had the same problem tonight. Changed browsers on their suggestion and still no luck. Then he told us to try incognito in Chrome. That worked. We're all checked in. Now if we can only find where we can get luggage tags.

Luggage tags should appear on the same page as online check-in around 7 weeks before the cruise.