River Cruise REFERRAL OFFERS

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:46 PM.
Coastal NC
3,434 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by journey47
Thanks, your number would be great. Have you been satisfied with GTC?
Please send a private email to me at h2otstr at aol dot com.

I will give you my number and full name.

Yes, We are taking our 8th trip with them next year. We did the Elbe with them and that was one of my favorite cruises.
New Jersey, the Philly end
7,490 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
Originally posted by journey47
Saw post from CPT, sent email for referral. Need member number.
Taking Elbe cruise November 8. Thanks
You have mail
Enjoy your trip!
63 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
We have never done a river cruise so of course checked out CC to find out all about it. Decided on Grand Circle and used a referral code I found on this site and it worked!

We Got $100 off our upcoming Christmas Market tour Nov 25 Basel to Amsterdam 2015. I will post a review when we get back.

If you would like this referral discount on GCT then email me at
hugueys at aol . com and please put GCT referral in the title.

I will send you my customer number and name. We will also receive $100 credit toward our next cruise.

Happy cruising
Fresno CA & Milolii BI Hawaii
931 Posts
Joined May 2007
We are looking at the Christmas market cruises for 2016. Will look for your review.

Can you use the Referral code with other discounts?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

63 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!
Fresno CA & Milolii BI Hawaii
931 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by hugueys
Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!

Thanks, we are still looking through all the different options. I sent you an email.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sydney Australia
85 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
I see that if you have been on a scenic tour or cruise within the last 12 mths you should have referrals
I am happy to use one and you get $200 I believe.
please pm me to bcnsw at yahoo.com

Share With A Friend voucher, entitling any new guest referral to a discount. The referring guest will earn a $200 Referral Credit when this voucher is redeemed and deposited*

$100 - See more at: https://www.scenic.com.au/scenic-clu....cDOG73hi.dpuf
Ontario, Canada
2,784 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Hi -

Just off an Emerald Waterways cruise (September). I had an opportunity to discuss loyalty rewards (and referral rewards) with someone from the company at a travel show just after we got back.

They do have a similar referral program. I can refer you, and you will get $100 off per person. This hasn't been well advertised - and I only found out because I asked.

Please feel free to contact me off-line ([email protected]) if you would like a referral - or have any questions about Emerald. We did the Rhine with them.

Fran
New York
9,219 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Originally posted by TeaBag
We have already booked AMA Prima for Jun 1. We have not yet made final payment. How does a referral work?
As far as I can find out, AMA does not offer referral discounts. They do offer $100 off per person for repeat customers as well as other loyalty benefits:
https://www.amawaterways.com/my-trip/loyalty-program
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email me: [email protected]
Blogs: Jazzbeaux Blogs

I am not an employee of Cruise Critic and I don't speak for Cruise Critic. All opinions are mine alone. Also, I'm only a Host on the various River forums -- everywhere else I'm "just plain Jazz."

Booked:
Viking Sun British Isles Explorer 8-2018
Celebrity Edge Caribbean 1-2019
Ponant/Backroads Iceland 8-2019
Ponant New Zealand 3-2020

Completed:
AMA Discover Africa 5-2018 / Azamara Quest Costa Rica 1-2018 / Crown Princess Classic Canada & New England 10-2017 / Norwegian Pride of America Hawaii 10-2016 / Azamara Quest Norwegian Fjords 8-2016 / Celebrity Constellation Greek Isles 5-2016 / AmaDagio Provence 9-2015 / Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos 5-2015 / Celebrity Eclipse Southern Carib 3-2015 / Fresco Tours A Kinder Camino walking tour 9-2014 / Crystal Serenity Mediterranean 5-2014 / Coral Princess Panama Canal 1-2014 / AmaCello Rhine 8-2013 / Coral Princess Alaska 6-2013 / Ireland Fly-Drive 9-2012 / Norwegian Dawn Caribbean 3-2013 / Celebrity Summit Caribbean 1-2012 / Oceania Insignia Mediterranean 5-2011 / Fair Dinkum (Erie Canal bareboat) 7-2003 / Costa Italia Caribbean 5-1974
168 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
We just booked a Last Minute deal with GCT and my mom will get the referral credits but I was told that we don't get the $100 credit because it's a Last Minute deal. Does that sound correct?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Princess x 2
RCCL x 2
NCL x 3
Carnival x 5
1st Europe River Cruise - 9/2017
7,490 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
It's probably too long ago to be a good example. But we received the referral discount for our first GCT trip that was a last minute special. However we were unable to use the money in our cruise rewards account on other last minute trips.
7,490 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
Do we still need this thread? At one point time there were a number of posts offering referrals and the host set up this thread to limit what was approaching spam. That's not the situation now.
Central Texas
272 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
I need a referral for Viking River cruise. Please send me an email at DrRLK at outlook dot com. Thx.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin, PhD, CFA, CMA
Next Up: 24 July 2018 Celebrity Cruisetour
24 June 2016 - Oceania Marina Copenhagen to Stockholm
14 Dec 2013 - Celebrity Reflection RT Miami

20 Nov 2009 - Celebrity Solstice RT Rome
August 2008 - Grand Circle River cruise - Seine River: Paris to Honfleur
August 2006 - Crown Princess RT NYC
May 2005 - Honeymoon on HAL Westerdam Rome to Barcelona
June 2003 - Celebrity Galaxy RT Baltimore
June 1967 - Rhine river cruise to Amsterdam
Central Texas
272 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
I got a referral. Thank you.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin, PhD, CFA, CMA
Next Up: 24 July 2018 Celebrity Cruisetour
24 June 2016 - Oceania Marina Copenhagen to Stockholm
14 Dec 2013 - Celebrity Reflection RT Miami

20 Nov 2009 - Celebrity Solstice RT Rome
August 2008 - Grand Circle River cruise - Seine River: Paris to Honfleur
August 2006 - Crown Princess RT NYC
May 2005 - Honeymoon on HAL Westerdam Rome to Barcelona
June 2003 - Celebrity Galaxy RT Baltimore
June 1967 - Rhine river cruise to Amsterdam
B.C Canada
14 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Originally posted by Hydrokitty
I can also help with a Vantage referral. Trips I have made with Vantage include Castles on the Rhine (Budapest to Amsterdam); Egypt and Jordan;
Costa Rica (sailing ship); Tulips & Windmills + Brussels; Russia & Ukraine; Gateway to the Black Sea (Budapest to Constanta) and I have two more booked. I can be reached at [email protected] and also more than happy to provide detailed info on any of the above trips.
Thanks for your review on the Russian Waterway from St.Petersburg to Moscow or Vise Versa,
CAN YOU REPLY TO ME [email protected] ?The dates are 15 September to 26 2017.
Alberta
4,262 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?
Boston MA
7,245 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by Alberta Quilter
Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?
You have a Viking customer number. If you can't find it, contact Viking. Give your friend your customer number. When they book, they just have to say that they have a referral number. The Viking agent or your TA will take it from there. They will get $100 pp off the first cruise they book and you will get $100 pp credit to use on your next booking.

Please note, Viking does not allow us to offer to share our referral numbers over the internet or to respond to anyone who asks for one. If you get caught, you will lose the credits.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar." Antonio Machado
Expand for links to links to photos and more.
The high value put upon every minute of time, the idea of hurry-hurry as the most important objective of living, is unquestionably the most dangerous enemy of joy Herman Hesse

Click on the links below for photos

AT SEA: 1983/NCL Caribbean ~ 1985/Premier DisneyWorld+Cruise ~ 1997/NCL Alaska ~ 2000/Renaissance Istanbul to Athens ~ 2001/Celebrity Horizon Southern Caribbean ~ 200?/NCL Boston to Bermuda ~ 2005/Celebrity Zenith Central America/Western Caribbean ~ 2006/RCCL L.A. to Ensenada ~2007/Celebrity Century Scandinavia & Baltic Capitals ~2009/Celebrity Infinity South America around the Horn ~ 2016/Viking Sea Midnight Sun ~ 2016/Viking Sea NYE on the Med

RIVER DAYS: 2010/Viking River Cruises "China's Cultural Delights" ~ 2013/Viking "Footsteps of the Cossacks" ~ 2015/Viking "Passage to Eastern Europe"

Save