El Cheapo Cruises Thread

There's a sale on by the People that bought you Click Frenzy!! Called Travel Frenzy Tomorrow (21st August).. You book all on-line. Only cruise companies listed are P&O & MSC (But there cruises are USA to Carribean only). I will by-pass just like there Click Frenzy sales...

This is not an el cheapo post .... as yet. I was looking up the prices for the Celebrity Solstice cruise from Honolulu to Sydney on 1 October 2018.

The prices are anything but cheap at this stage, with lowest grade of unobstructed balcony sitting on $5501.

but ... there seems to be a lot of unsold balcony cabins - 63 in fact. I think this might be ripe for a major price drop in a while. I remember the Solstice got down to $130 AU per day for a balcony cabin either last year or the year before.

How did you know how many unsold balconies there were please?

Here is the deal you are waiting for.

.Departing 29 September 2018,

PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS

•Flight from Australia to Honolulu•2 night pre-cruise hotel stay in Honolulu•Luxury 19 night Honolulu to Sydney cruise on Celebrity Solstice•Visit Honolulu and Maui in Hawaii•Sail to Pape’ete, Bora Bora and Mo’orea in French Polynesia •Explore Auckland and the Bay of Islands New Zealand before crossing the Tasman to SydneyFREE upgrade to Oceanview stateroom (limited availability, get in quick) Phone the first cruise company!!!

Edited by ROSEBERRY

•Flight from Australia to Honolulu•2 night pre-cruise hotel stay in Honolulu•Luxury 19 night Honolulu to Sydney cruise on Celebrity Solstice•Visit Honolulu and Maui in Hawaii•Sail to Pape’ete, Bora Bora and Mo’orea in French Polynesia •Explore Auckland and the Bay of Islands New Zealand before crossing the Tasman to SydneyFREE upgrade to Oceanview stateroom (limited availability, get in quick) Phone the first cruise company!!!

Cant see a price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm very sorry:o for missing the price.$2599 is right. but you need to be quick and call today, as it is a today only Special.

This one is showing on the Web site now.Cruise only.

Line:

Celebrity Cruises (more info)

Ship:

Celebrity Solstice (more info)

Date:

1st October 2018

Duration:

18 Nights

from A$1971.12pp

Inside from A$1971.12pp

-

-

-

Anyone interested in seeing the Northern Lights???.......

P&O UK Oriana

10 Feb 2019 return trip from Southampton.

12 nights

$1525 per person inside cabin.

May come with $100 OBC, depending on cabin.

We did this exact cruise earlier this year and I can highly recommend it. We saw the lights two nights in a row whilst in Alta. And P&O UK are an excellent cruise line. It was a fabulous cruise and even a more fabulous experience. An inside cabin is all you need......oceanview and balcony are too cold with glass facing the outside.

On that Guru of a website!...any questions about the cruise just post and I will try and answer them.

Here's is a very, very good price for a Rhine River Cruise......

10 nights consisting of......

2 nights at Como, Italy pre cruise

1 night Lucerne, Switzerland pre cruise

7 night Rhine river cruise from Basel to Amsterdam on Monarch Countess

$2099 per person! (no airfares).

This is a "1 Gate" price here! Check the inclusions and exclusions too.

This is not an el cheapo post .... as yet. I was looking up the prices for the Celebrity Solstice cruise from Honolulu to Sydney on 1 October 2018.

How did you know how many unsold balconies there were please?

I love cruising so much that I looked it up on a website and counted the number of balconies I could choose in each price category.

Carnival Legend, Departs 09 Dec 2018, 8 nights from $599 pp. Cruising from Sydney, Noumea Mare, Isle Of Pines and Sydney.

Carnival Spirit, Departs 10 Dec 2018, 9 nights from $689 pp. Cruising from Sydney, Isle Of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Noumea and Sydney

Friday, 07 December 2018, 3 Night, Pacific Explorer.Twin From $382 pp Sydney to Sydney.

One way Sydney to Melbourne. Two choices:

Monday, 22 October 2018, 3 Night, Golden Princes. Twin From $249 p, or

Sunday, 25 November 2018, 2 Night, Pacific Jewel. Twin From $199 pp

If anyone spots a cheapest 2 or 3 nighter, give me a yell. I love to give mum a taste of cruising.

Probably Celebrity or Princess.

Monday, 22 October 2018

3 Nights

Golden Princess Twin from $249 pp Single From $498 pp

Carnival Legend, Departs 09 Dec 2018, 8 nights from $599 pp. Cruising from Sydney, Noumea Mare, Isle Of Pines and Sydney.

Carnival Spirit, Departs 10 Dec 2018, 9 nights from $689pp. Cruising from Sydney, Isle Of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Noumea and Sydney

Cheers, I like the look of these for a friend looking for a getaway soon.:D

Flash Sale on the First Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!

23 NIGHT FLY/STAY/CRUISE HOLIDAY PACKAGE DEPARTING 4 OCTOBER 2018

• Includes flight to Seattle
  • Enjoy a 1 night stay in Seattle
  • 22 night cruise on Explorer of the Seas
  • Sail to Oahu (Honolulu) and Maui (Lahaina) in Hawaii
  • Explore Port Vila and Mystery Island in Vanuatu
  • Visit Noumea, New Caledonia before sailing through to Sydney

from A$2599pp

A good time for booking Celebrity as they find their OTT pricing was out of line and have to last minute discount.

In addition to the previous sailing, these two have just been added. Good discounts like previous one, but a little further out. All a good time to sail though. Other cabin grades also discounted, but best values listed below. Note that if you want to book either of these, get the one way flight ASAP as prices will rise due to time of year.

1) 12 night 20 Nov SYD->AKL $1676 pp t/s inside, or $2101 pp t/s ($175/night balcony)

2) 10 night 13 Dec AKL->SYD $1619 pp t/s balcony ($162/night balcony). Week before Christmas cruise, which is still a good time for school and family holidays.

Also note if booking as a family, unfortunately they haven't discounted 3/4 rates, so you're likely better off booking two cabins for two than a quad if you can. The usual price discrimination against families, especially 3!