On board Mix and Mingle

I apparently don’t know how these work. I am on Serenade and just walked into the Safari Lounge to find the Cruise Critic (by invitation only) Mix and Mingle occurring. How does one become a part of Cruise Critic Mix and Mingle’s or other onboard activities?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I apparently don’t know how these work. I am on Serenade and just walked into the Safari Lounge to find the Cruise Critic (by invitation only) Mix and Mingle occurring. How does one become a part of Cruise Critic Mix and Mingle’s or other onboard activities?

You should register here before the cruise: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Also, these events are generally very welcoming, you could join in without an invitation.

You should register here before the cruise: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Also, these events are generally very welcoming, you could join in without an invitation.

Thnak you for answering. I would feel like I am intruding to join in at this point, but that is good to know.

Thank you all. Is there a beginners section to Cruise Critic that I may find the ins and outs so I am not bothering you all with things I apparently should know?

No, there isn't, you just learn as you read other threads. Joining the rollcall for your cruise, expecially a repositioning cruise or a trans atlantic, can provide you a lot of information. Here is a link to the rollcall for your current cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2343526

Kind of late to try to join anything. They already had an informal meeting on Friday and will most likely have a cabin crawl and a slot pull.

You can register for the meet and mingle regardless of whether you join the roll call or not.

You can....but why? The whole point of the Meet and Mingle party, is to meet the people you have been corresponding with on your CC roll call, for the month's (or whatever your period) leading up to the cruise...:confused:

You can....but why? The whole point of the Meet and Mingle party, is to meet the people you have been corresponding with on your CC roll call, for the month's (or whatever your period) leading up to the cruise...:confused:

It does not matter to me whether someone I meet was on the roll call or not. In fact I can’t remember that subject even coming up other than one time when we joined a private excursion arranged by someone on the roll call and I specifically wanted to find that person.

You mean that you don't just go for the raffle?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

You mean that you don't just go for the raffle?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

No, I don't....there are nonstop raffle's going on by the art, jewelry, spa, and other departments that I have no interest in, either...

And from what I've read, RCI doesn't even give out the CC "door prize" lanyards any longer...:)

Thnak you for answering. I would feel like I am intruding to join in at this point, but that is good to know.

Hell no...You should of just sat down and start talking to other members. It’s not like they are super secret meetings. I would love to see Meet and Mingle run by us and not RCCL.

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Hell no...You should of just sat down and start talking to other members. It’s not like they are super secret meetings. I would love to see Meet and Mingle run by us and not RCCL.

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Nothing stopping you from setting up your own private get together. Common to meet pre sail away or pre muster