Two Entrees in MDR

RVman

We're new to Royal Caribbean and was wondering if you can order two entrees in the MDR. Example on Lobster and Prime Rib night can we order one of each without an extra charge. And Do many people do this? We don't want to look like pigs lol. Thank you

We're new to Royal Caribbean and was wondering if you can order two entrees in the MDR. Example on Lobster and Prime Rib night can we order one of each without an extra charge. And Do many people do this? We don't want to look like pigs lol. Thank you

No problem ordering multiple entrees in the MDR. I see it quite often.

We had a great time sharing entrees in the MDR. We would each order our dinner and then one or more of us would order a different one "for the table". Our wait staff got so used to it, that they would bring an extra starter or dessert as well, just so we could try it.

I had 3 lobster tails plus another entree on our last sailing. So did another couple at our table. We all ate like pigs, and there was no judgement!

Just to clarify: If you order one of each entree, you'll receive two complete plates ... complete with sides on both plates. They will bring you EXACTLY what you order. A better plan:

- Order the prime rib plate ... with a lobster added to the plate.

- Order X number extra lobsters for your table. My girls and their cousins were INSANE about lobster, so my husband asked for a plate of X-number of lobsters. They brought a plate with JUST the lobsters.

Note: I think everyone knows we really mean lobster tails.

No problem.

back in the days they had caviar we always order more than one, cruise is a great place to experiment and try different foods for the 1st time, many times have had waiters bring things we did not order but they thought we might like

back in the days they had caviar we always order more than one, cruise is a great place to experiment and try different foods for the 1st time, many times have had waiters bring things we did not order but they thought we might like

I did this last cruise. I went with safety picks all nights but the last night since I forgot you could get multiple entrees. Got the scallops which I knew I'd like and the duck. Turns out I don't care for duck.

Next cruise in Nov, I'm going to do this every night I feel up for 2 entrees.

we order "surf and Turf" all the time by asking for things off different items on the menu, they never think twice about it. ;). When the whole family cruises we order several extra plates and put them in the middle of the table for all to share and try if some have not had it before and are "skittish:D" did you know that if you liked a dish from the night before you can ask for it? or if you want it again n the next night tell them and it will be there.

On our last cruise we all ordered lobster as well as a starter. Without even asking waiter brought each one of us an extra lobster tail! We're not really big eaters but couldn't let all that lobster go to waste. We skipped dessert that night but still walked away pretty stuffed!

Sometimes they bring you extras without even requesting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you do don't tell the waiter that you can't make up your mind.

I once did that and wound up with 6 deserts in front of me. :D

^^^^^^^^^

This

If you happen to be wondering out-loud about what to order, or if your server even suspects just the slightest hint of indecisiveness, you probably will end up with multiple appetizers, entrées, or/and deserts... The difficulty sometimes is just getting one.;p

Last cruise on Anthem, my son mentioned to the server how good the Crispy shrimp were. The server immediately asked if he wanted one more... 2 more and joking 3 more... not knowing any better my son sheepishly asked for 4? thinking 4 shrimp. The same amount that was on the appetizer plate. The waiter never batted an eye and said with a big smile "No problem" Coming right up. About 2 minutes later he showed up with 4 complete appetizer plates with 4 Shrimp each in them. My sons eyes just about popped out of his head.

dp