Does anyove have a Royal Caribbean tattoo?

1 hour ago, christa.nazzy said:

I just got one also.... Maybe a free upgrade on my next cruise! Lol

I think anyone who gets a RCL logo or related tattoo should automatically be promoted to pinnacle.

No tattoos for me.  My momma would come out of her grave and box my ears.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2010 at 11:55 AM, wolfcathorse said:

as promised, a pic of the Crown and Anchor on my ankle. My CC name is simply my favorite 3 animals. I used to have a wolf-hybrid, I have a cat, I used to have a horse.

100_4573.jpg.e8ab558d4d175939e313fff6ac717a69.jpg

Its crooked.

20 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi, have the necklace & earring Rcl logo, but no tattoo's, an don't want any!!

Kool, my Families been hooked for 30+ yrs, got my Ex a custom made Royal Charm 25yrs ago. Agree no Tattoo's for us

Edited by ONECRUISER

16 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Don't have anything RCI related, and don't want to do any logos, but I'm halfway through a travel-themed sleeve so I was thinking of incorporating something subtle. Not sure what yet lol.

I love sleeves and a travel-themed one sounds striking.  What a great idea!

I may have to add something to my little panda tattoo.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Don't have anything RCI related, and don't want to do any logos, but I'm halfway through a travel-themed sleeve so I was thinking of incorporating something subtle. Not sure what yet lol.

Would love to see your sleeve.  This is my travel themed sleeve so far....

20181230_154257.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, floatel_lvr said:

This is a photo from a Bermuda cruise many years ago.  The man's identity is protected since I do not have his contact info to get a release... 🙂   Biggest chearleader I have seen...

royalTAT.thumb.jpg.8e2ddc2e96391cdfd0475f0e30d67674.jpg

it looks like someone drew it on with a Sharpie!     I hope so, because it that's a real tattoo, its BAD!

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 7:34 AM, Bee Guy said:

Anyone care to share the approximate cost of tatoo's?  I've always been curious.

For custom tattoos, artists charge per hour. My artist charges $140/hour. Time in the chair totally depends on the size, elaborateness, whether or not there is color/shading, etc.

Prices can also depend on the reputation of the shop/artist or even the location of the shop (city vs. suburbs, etc).

15 hours ago, fyree39 said:

I had to check and make sure I wasn't on the Carnival board.  The jab at Carnival passengers (mullet guy) was negated by the Royal passengers who would get a tattoo of the crown and anchor.

I would never put a tattoo of a company logo on my body.  When you're 75 you might be cruising on Seabourn and Royal will be a  faint and distant memory.

No company logo or name of spouse as well. The divorce rate is too high to take that chance. I have heard that they are more painful to remove than to get.

Yes. Both husband and I have the Crown and Anchor on our ankle. Mine is on my left inner ankle, his on his right. Have had them for about 2 years now. Love them. Have gotten some free swag on board :) but not Pinnacle status LOL.

Ours cost around $200 each. No "REGERTS" :)

Edited by CapeGal
Wording