Just Say Thanks!!!!!

Cruz4Days

This is an old thread but I must say thanks to clarea (Bob) for all of the great information. Always answering questions without being rude or condescending. Thank you!

Ditto. You can count on him to give correct information each time us newbies ask without being condescending or rude. We appreciate this. Everyone has to start somewhere. I have learned a lot. Thank you!

This is an old thread but I must say thanks to clarea (Bob) for all of the great information. Always answering questions without being rude or condescending. Thank you!

I have only been posting to this thread since Feb. 2016 and without a doubt I would like to say that clarea (Bob) is above and beyond all other posters I have read here or on Celebrity. I look forward to his answers, always with his positive attitude. I beleive he had proper parenting and was taught "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything."

Agree 100% for clarea (Bob) and also merion_mom (Carole) and cruizinfever (Patti), plus everyone else who has been so kind and helpful in answering questions and giving advice here on cruise critic.

clarea has my vote! Thanks for all of your knowledge. :) Your very quick replies are always appreciated!

Ditto: Bob (Clarea) is always there with quick responses to anything you might need to know. I really appreciate that!

Ditto: Bob (Clarea) is always there with quick responses to anything you might need to know. I really appreciate that!

+1 for Clarea

Just got back from my first cruise and the advice I got from these boards was invaluable and also saved me a few £'s.

Already booked cruise 2 and 3 :)

What a great thread! :)

I

I would also personally like to mention PH8, who has always been there to answer my questions since my very first cruise! :D

Thanks to all of you for making our cruises much easier and enjoyable! :D

I found her Tampa knowledge helpful with my first cruise out of there. (hopefully not last)

But it when it comes to helpful people Most people would just say "Bob" and know who I mean. There is one person with thousands of helpful posts. I try to be helpful, but occasionally slip into negative mode by the people who patrol the forum all day just looking to criticize other people's post.

I'd also like to thank first time cruisers who come back and do reviews. As I head to cruise 13 next week, I love hearing the original excitement of a first time cruiser all over again.

While there are a million reviews of almost any ship, i do appreciate people posting ones for a ship I am about to go on, or would like to go in in the future. My review of Majesty will be up soon! I always say I can learn something from any review.

My biggest thanks go to Familygoboston. Her reviews, Cruise Compass, and excel spreadsheet (for daily activity planning) were essential! I'm very well prepared for my cruise thanks to her! Her Oasis review can be found here:

Put her (and family) at the top of people, I'd like to meet on a cruise. (Said in a non-creepy stalker way) Her Med cruise review was tops in my mind to get me to want to do that in the future and I've enjoyed the spirit of her reviews as well as the reviews themselves. After that, we seem to keep following each other around on cruises.

It took me a while to realize it was an old thread. I kept saying to myself, "what, no Bob"

See a positive thread on the RCCL board. Now who's going to screw it up. :D

Seriously though. I like this thread. It's the compliment box of cruise critic.

I resisted! 90% of my posts are positive and helpful, but on occasion I will look at a good thread and bet how many posts before a negative one. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess 75.

I'll throw in Gambee, love the spirit and detail of his reviews.

Indeed - there is a long and distinguished list of great contributors, information gurus, thread data maintenance resources, and experience-based knowledgeable base here.

The voluntary time and effort spent by these many fine folks is much appreciated, regularly helpful, and a big benefit of this site.

Here's a Big Thank You!! :)

I always enjoy a great review from Yorkvillian and Maureencruiser. The Chief always includes great technical answers too and as always the correct answers from Bob. There are so many other great CC members that were previously mentioned above as well.