LaTerra Wine

DP

It is usually La Terrible, sorry to say.

Got to agree....they were serving this on Oasis in the Concierge Lounge...it was so bad that I had to break down and leave to go to Vintages and pay for a decent glass of wine.....maybe that is their game plan. What a shame when you pay big money for a suite and this is what they serve you for a pre-dinner drink in the CL:rolleyes:

I've found that once you get past the first 3-4 glasses, it starts to taste OK. Or you could do what my wife does and order it as a wine high-ball. The seven up enhances (kills) the flavor pretty well.

LOL... isn't that the truth! After 3-4 hefty glasses I start to like it:eek:!!

It is actually La Terre. And in quantity, sells for about $2.50 a bottle.

LOL, I always guessed $3.00 a bottle so I was close. BTW, if you drink White Z they have another brand on some ships for sure. I do not drink it but I have seen it, think it might be Beringer White Z.

I've found that once you get past the first 3-4 glasses, it starts to taste OK. Or you could do what my wife does and order it as a wine high-ball. The seven up enhances (kills) the flavor pretty well.

Thanks for the giggle! :D

The CL on Radiance had Danzante Pinot Grigio in April. The La Terre seems to vary from week to week. They must get their grapes from all over. Sometimes the white is ok. The red has always been nasty IMHO.

Oh, I like Danzante Pinot Grigio! Now, I would take La Terre White over Asti Spumanti (sp) any day!! ;)

The champagne is very drinkable. Hic.

Yes, it's not bad.

When you pay $50 per person for the Portofino Mystery Dinner Theater, guess what wine they serve ..... Yes, La Terre!

Good to know. :(

What a shame when you pay big money for a suite and this is what they serve you for a pre-dinner drink in the CL

yep....

Like cheap beer

:eek: This wine is so bad, I wouldn't pour it on a burning cat.....and I like cats.

The winery sent a sample to the labs for testing. Two weeks later the reply came back : " Congratulations-your horse is pregnant."

Thanks so much, I needed a few good laughs this morning!:D:D

Archived