All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

Just so I can decide drink package to get my girls.....is OJ free for breakfast in Windjammer??? and I heard Lemonade is free always?? My girls don't drink Soda so really don't wanna buy a package they won't use!!

OJ and apple juice is free in the mornings. Unsweetened iced tea and lemonade and various flavored juices the rest of the day are free too.

Just so I can decide drink package to get my girls.....is OJ free for breakfast in Windjammer??? and I heard Lemonade is free always?? My girls don't drink Soda so really don't wanna buy a package they won't use!!

Just to be clear, the "free" juices at breakfast are not fresh squeezed. They are some sort of juice concentrate drink. You can buy fresh squeezed OJ for around $4 a glass.

OJ and apple juice is free in the mornings. Unsweetened iced tea and lemonade and various flavored juices the rest of the day are free too.

Lately the free "stuff" that they pass off as orange juice has had little in common with the taste of real orange juice as far as I am concerned. The real fresh squeezed OJ available for breakfast is not included in your cruise fare. And those various flavored free juices that you mentioned are actually various flavored free waters not juice.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Would anyone have a recent set of Compasses from a recent 9-night Explorer cruise, or have sailed recently on a 9-nighter? We're sailing on 10.23 and I'm curious about which nights are formal.

Thanks!

Dena

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1646490

Have a look, you may have to Email as suggested

Lately the free "stuff" that they pass off as orange juice has had little in common with the taste of real orange juice as far as I am concerned. The real fresh squeezed OJ available for breakfast is not included in your cruise fare. And those various flavored free juices that you mentioned are actually various flavored free waters not juice.

To me unless it's 100% juice, all juice is essentially flavored water.

I have copies, if you post your email, I'll gladly send them to you.

Another New Jerseyan! We are excited about sailing on Explorer's last cruise "under the bridge" before she's relocated to Florida.

My email is denat01 at verizon dot net. Thank you for the offer!

Dena

Another New Jerseyan! We are excited about sailing on Explorer's last cruise "under the bridge" before she's relocated to Florida.

My email is denat01 at verizon dot net. Thank you for the offer!

Dena

Yes another Jerseyan:)

I just sent them to you. Let me know if you have not received all 9 nights in the one file.

We will be on her last sailing too.

Hi, I'll be going on the EOTS in October to Bermuda. Me my aunt and cousin are sharing a Junior suite. Do you think it's big enough for all three of us? We are requesting a sleeper sofa. How is this cruise? What is there to do on the ship, while at sea? I have never been on RCI only Celebrity. Thanks for the input.

Does anyone know if they plan to do Dynamic dining after the refit next year on Explorer?

I haven't seen any specific postings regarding this but postings have indicated that all ships will have DD soon, so I would think it is highly possible.

Steve

I sailed on Explorer in March for my first cruise and loved it......I sadly wanted to buy one of the ship models, but forgot at the end of the cruise....Where can I find one now? Or anyone willing to part with theirs?

I figured It would be a great thing to collect from the various ships I will eventually go on......Greg

I'll be on board in December. I'll try and remember to pick one up.

I just noticed Explorer has updated deck plans from Oct. 23 2014 - March 7th 2015, pre dry-dock. Anything significant or is this just something Royal does from time to time?

Updated deck plans? What changed? How would they go about changing deck plans?

i hope this has been all fixed since I get on the Explorer in 15 days!! This will be my kids first experience on RCCL and they are pretty much Disney sailing kinda kids so if this doesn't go well Royal loses our business.

Was checking out the Bermuda webcam, they have a barge with a crane replacing a propeller blade right now. Hopefully all should be well.

Enjoy Explorer!

Was checking out the Bermuda webcam, they have a barge with a crane replacing a propeller blade right now. Hopefully all should be well.

Enjoy Explorer!

Wonder why they would have to replace a propeller?:confused:

gc

What's Dynamic Dining? We've booked My Time dining rather than set times.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Have a look at Dynamic Dining threads and on the RCCL website. Quantum and Anthem of the seas are the first ships to have it and it is going fleet wide. Basically traditional dining is going, you will have to book which restaurant you want to eat in every night with no 1st and 2nd seating. More restaurants, a mix of complimentary and speciality incurring a fee. It has been speculated that current dining rooms will be sectioned off into different restaurants.

If anyone is on Explorer soon any info regarding the refit and Dynamic Dining would be very much appreciated.