Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

When a thread gets moved there does everybody who posted on it lose them from their total, or is it just from that point on that posts don't count?

Your post count goes down when a thread on a forum where posts count is moved to Floataway Lounge.

If this thread were to be moved, then everyone who has posted here will have their post count by the number of posts they have on this thread.

Then, if the thread is returned to the original board, the posters' post count goes back up by that same number of posts.

As of right now: Posts: 29,999,334 so it is going up about 67 every 2 minutes??

Joanie

No. We were at 29,999,050 at 9:00p EST. We are now at 29,999,395. That's about 8.5 per minute. 17 per two minutes, not 67.

:D

605 divided by 8.5 = 1h:11m to go.

Seems likely we actually will do it before midnight. I was more thinking it would be tomorrow........

It's been fun following the count this week. :)

When I look at my five thousand plus posts and compare them to yours I feel like a sometime poster. I think you went on cc about a month before me. Have a great New Year.

Just ordered a Margarita and Tom ordered Kona Longboard Beer. Yes we are at our very nearby Chilies :D

Now just watching the post count.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I hope you and Tom both have a Very Happy New Year!

Will the 30,000,000 even know??

Joanie

Not according to Laura S - but doesn't matter - we all helped:) Of course you can always check every time you post and try to guess if you were one of the ones:):)

Just ordered a Margarita and Tom ordered Kona Longboard Beer. Yes we are at our very nearby Chilies :D

Now just watching the post count.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

A healthy and happy New Years to you both Lisa:)

I've never spent New Year's Eve on a ship. How many of you have done that and is it as suspenseful as this thread?

Haven't done it on the ship, but I have done it in the air on the way to my cruise. It was a blast! We were on Malaysia air heading to Australia. Of course, every time we passed another date line,it was Happy New Year again:D:D It got to the point that people were saying it has to be New Years someplace:):)

Archived