Was he a film star or just tall?

Johnno3c

What movies have you been in?

Merion Mom..she was a beauty.

Laura

I have had small scenes in big movie and major parts in smaller movies.

I was in My Best Friends Wedding, US Marshal, Richie Rich, Home Alone 3, The Jackal, plus TV shows like ER and Chicago Hope

I'm a Supporting Artist.... done lots of bits and pieces.... you won't find me credited.... the more I'm not recognised the better as that's the nature of the work... to blend in.... maybe he's in the same area of the industry.

I looked him up to see if I had seen anything he was in. He posted later that he had been in a number of movies and shows I have seen.

I really was trying to be supportive and in no way was I being critical or doubtful.

I'm a Supporting Artist.... done lots of bits and pieces.... you won't find me credited.... the more I'm not recognised the better as that's the nature of the work... to blend in.... maybe he's in the same area of the industry.

Yes for the most part I am just that... but I have had much bigger rolls in indi movies.

Was a Halloween cruise and maybe just a few spirits (liquid and otherwise) around?

My best celebrity encounter happened just this past summer. I work at a realty at a beach town and a guy came in to ask for a key to his mom's place. I kept thinking "He looks so familiar". When he spoke, I thought "Wow! He sounds just like Miles from Murphy Brown" After he left, I turned to my boss and asked her if she thought he sounded like Miles. She said "That's it! I was wondering who I thought he looked like." We looked up his name on IMDB and sure enough it was him! When he came back I played the typical geek and asked. He was so gracious and actually was flattered that we recognized him (my boss and I were HUGE Murphy Brown fans!). He shook my hand and asked me to call him by his first name (awesome! - ok geekness showing again ;) ) Very nice guy, though and looks the same!

O.M.G.

I just looked Grant Shaud up on IMDB, and he graduated from a high school right down the road from me!

:eek:

:cool:Yes, Al La Maison. I thought that Marilyn could join us. Could be a great evening. Butterfield 8 and Cleopatra and Some Like it hot all in one evening LOL:cool:

So, will we also welcome Tony Curtis, Richard Burton, Jack Lemmon, Rex Harrison, Laurence Harvey and Eddie Fisher?

I have had small scenes in big movie and major parts in smaller movies.

I was in My Best Friends Wedding, US Marshal, Richie Rich, Home Alone 3, The Jackal, plus TV shows like ER and Chicago Hope

I recognize you; I'm sure that you don't announce your work, cause you usually play bad guys, as I recall!;) What a fun career! I have a former roommate is a character actor and its always great fun seeing him in a tv ad unexpectedly. He did a PSA playing an abusive husband, and I thought " what great acting, nothing could be farther from the truth!"

OP hope you find your " star" most actors are short ( to fit with the teeny weeny actresses in the camera shot) so more likely a sports star.

Archived