Special Sail Away- 3/14/13-MS Prisendam

aliaschief

Hey Chief - good title:D:D I'll be here to see the Elegant Explorer sail away - watched her come in this morning too;)

I'm going to link your sail a way to our roll call in case anyone who is watching wants to join in the fun:D

Hey Chief - good title:D:D I'll be here to see the Elegant Explorer sail away - watched her come in this morning too;)

I'm going to link your sail a way to our roll call in case anyone who is watching wants to join in the fun:D

Some how I knew you would be here!:)

You bet I'll be here. Unfortunately, this will likely be my last Elegant Explorer sailaway until my own, as I'll be traveling for the next one. Sorry, Kazu, but I hope your departure will be a bit delayed.

Roy

You bet I'll be here. Unfortunately, this will likely be my last Elegant Explorer sailaway until my own, as I'll be traveling for the next one. Sorry, Kazu, but I hope your departure will be a bit delayed.

Roy

You mean our May 17th departure Roy? I wouldn't bet on it being delayed - we're the only cruise ship scheduled to be in port - should be some nice webcam shots by Lou and Dave:D:D

Nice to see two roll call members signing in already too!

I need a cruise to look forward to :(

Us too...but it probably wont be until next Oct..hopefully a WB Transatlantic.

I'm way overdue and have too heavy a workload...Come On Retirement!!:)

Hi:

I'm just watching now for a little while. Can't watch sailaway as I have to go to work. I'm seeing some people in line in the blue covered outside area, and also some others going over to the white building. Anyone know where the passengers are boarding from?

I'll be here, too. But I'm confused. Is Florida on Daylight Savings Time? It would appear CC is not, and I don't know where it is located. Of course, if it's GT minus whatever, I guess it's following European/English time, minus whatever, and not on DST time for another month. I'll just get here early!

I'll be here, too. But I'm confused. Is Florida on Daylight Savings Time? It would appear CC is not, and I don't know where it is located. Of course, if it's GT minus whatever, I guess it's following European/English time, minus whatever, and not on DST time for another month. I'll just get here early!

I think it is. We are on Atlantic time here (and changed to Daylight Savings Time). We are always one hour ahead of FLL and still are so I have to assume they went to daylight savings time.

It is currently 1:03 on the webcam if that helps you;)

Archived