No cabin assignment 24 hours before sailing

Hey crusinmama, I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your animated pictures graphic. That is so cool and I've never seen one like it before.

Thanks - I actually have to get off my duff and update it. That cruise is from 2011 and the kids look so little to me now.

Hmmmmm - looking for my animator program....

Just waiting......

Everyone that has posted on this thread is signed on to CC right now, waiting to hear from the OP. Funny.

What happened to the ship staff in the story? Is he going to come back and finish that?

Too many questions, too many stories.

Come on 2atlantamen.

If we even hear anything in a week. The OP has been on Cruise Critic since 2011 but only posted 39 times. :eek:

They may never come back to this. :p

This is still my prediction. No response from the OP. :p

Bill

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm beginning to think Bill might be correct in his assumption/prediction. What if 2Atlantamen NEVER comes back to tell us? :eek:

Me thinks we're all going to end up like this:

14e3q5z.jpg

LMAO

[snip...]

Will he come back? Did he trip on the gangplank hitting his head and now has amnesia and so he forgot about this thread? Did he sail? Or is he in a psych ward doped up on meds BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CABIN LEFT FOR HIM?

or...what if he fell overboard... OMG... then we'll never know! :eek:

Okay ... sorry... sick sense of humor. In regards to the OP coming back and giving us an update, I don't think we have anything to worry about. He joined CC in 2009 and has since made 39 posts to date. Give the TwoAtlantamen time to get home, pick up their mail, kiss the dog (cat, fish whatever) unpack, call their friends and family etc... and when things return to normal... the OP will sign on to give us an update. Granted... for those of us following this thread, we've just lived through one of the longest weeks in recorded history. For the TwoAtlantamen I'll bet the week flew by.

I only hope that when he signs on to update this thread...he takes the time to go back to the beginning and read the entire thread. Ahhh... to be so loved by so many.

If he doesn't check back in, we could always befriend him to say "Hey!!! Please let us know what happened, some of us are foaming at the mouth now (so to speak)!!!

Totally enjoying this thread.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

You don't have to subscribe. When you post on a thread you are automatically subscribed. He would have had to unsubscribe to miss all those e-mail notices.

It is not automatic. You have to subscribe in order to receive notices

You don't have to subscribe. When you post on a thread you are automatically subscribed. He would have had to unsubscribe to miss all those e-mail notices.

Not unless he is set up for email notices. I am not set up for email notices. ((Or I turned off email notices.)

Unless he is logged in he would only get one e mail notice.

In theory, that's how it is supposed to work. I get multiple notifications, even when I haven't logged in.

When I post to a thread, my default subscription option that comes up is the "instant notification by email". I never think to use the drop-down to change it.

What I don't remember is if I initially set up my account this way, or if it was the message board's default.

Here's hoping the OP had a GREAT cruise!

Jane

Archived