Rome In Limo - Continuation of Previous Thread, Community Guidelines Apply

palermo22

I have used RIL several times so obviously I like them. Everything went perfect every time. And I would recommend a private tour guide. You see a lot more and learn much more about everything. Of course, there we were at the Vatican and our tour guides name was Mary. And being a private tour there will only be several of you instead of a full bus load of people. I'v e been to Pompeii but not Herculaneum. Found it amazing.

This make sense, that thread was really long.

I would LOVE to hear from those who have used this company lately.

Tell me more about your day in Rome out of Civitavechia, Amalfi coast out of Salerno and Florence out of Livorno, I am planing a cruise to Italy next year and need your help.

Do you recommend a private guide for the Vatican and Herculaneum?

This is not my first cruise but have never used a private tour company in the past, just getting little old for those trains :)

Thank you in advance for all your help and recommendations.

We used Rome in Limo in 2013 and again in September 2016. On both vacations, we used them in multiple cities, and were very happy with all of our experiences.

In 2016, we had the pleasure of being met at Fiumicino by Enrico, who took us on a 4-hour tour of ancient Rome on the way to our hotel. He was polite, funny, friendly, and overall a great ambassador of Rome. He took us to some places that were off the beaten path, as well as some of the obvious "must see" places like the Colosseum and the Pantheon. Enrico was a consummate professional, a great driver, full of knowledge, and a true pleasure to hang out with. We were so happy when he was the one the company sent on our third day to take us to see the catacombs and ancient Roman roads on our way to the cruise port. On this outing, he again made sure to take us to see some sights we would not have otherwise seen, and he made sure to arrive at the catacombs at exactly the right time for the start of the English tour. He and my husband both love music, and they enjoyed "talking music" and Enrico played us some of his favorites on the car stereo. When we got to the port, Enrico parked the car, and when he realized he had parked right next to a large puddle, he moved to a different spot, so we didn't have to worry about getting wet. He was just very focused on facilitating every bit of our vacation for maximum convenience and enjoyment.

We also used Rome in Limo for a day trip from Rome to Florence. Our guide for this trip was Angelo, who was also excellent. He was also friendly and made sure we had all the tips and pointers we needed to avoid lines and see everything we wanted to see in the limited time of a one-day outing. With his help, we managed to see the Uffizi Gallery, the Academia, have a delicious lunch, and explore the city center of Florence. At the end of our tour, he took us to Piazzale Michaelangelo, where we got beautiful panoramic photos of the Florence skyline. The road trip between Rome and Florence provided a lot of opportunities to see the countryside, and Angelo was able to tell us a lot about all of the towns and sights we passed along the way. He also made a great dinner recommendation for our evening back in Rome. Angelo was a top-notch guide, and made our day in Florence great.

We used Rome in Limo for a shore excursion in Sicily (Messina) on this trip as well. Alessandro picked us up at the pier and we enjoyed a wonderful tour of Mt. Etna and Taormina. Alessandro brought extra jackets and umbrellas for the Mt. Etna portion of the trip, as it's quite cold, windy and misty at the stopping point about 7000 feet up the volcano. A tourist would have easily overlooked the need for those things, especially since it was 75 degrees at sea level. Alessandro was excellent about making sure to time our visits to the various sights at times when the tour buses were not there. That is a HUGE benefit. For example, as we were leaving the stop on Mt. Etna, a full tour bus showed up, and the restrooms that were easily accessible when we arrived were packed with people. I don't like to spend my limited port time in line for anything, much less the restroom! After leaving the volcano, Alessandro took us for a delightful lunch off the beaten path. We were the only Americans in the restaurant, and Alessandro translated for us. He recommended dishes for us to order based on the local specialties, and lunch was awesome! We then went to Taormina, where Alessandro again recommended the perfect bakery for cannoli that the locals like to order. It did not disappoint. In fact, we bought several of the mini cannoli to take back to the ship, and enjoyed them with fond memories of Sicily from the balcony of our stateroom. Alessandro was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He made our day in Sicily very special.

Our last Rome in Limo tour of 2016 was when we were in port in Naples. Our guide at this stop was also named Enrico. He was a funny, knowledgeable character. Enrico took us first to Positano via the Amalfi Coast Drive. The landscape was stunning, and Enrico made sure to stop at just the right places for us to take photos. He also stopped at designated pull-outs and took photos of us together so we could have some great keepsake photos. Enrico knew all about the local customs and history, and was very entertaining in his conversations with us. When we got to Positano, he left us with some free time to explore and shop, and when we returned, he took us to the winery where we had booked a tour. The winery was excellent, and they showed us around and fed us a wonderful lunch, where we ate on the patio, enjoying the view of the lush vineyards and the beautiful afternoon sunshine. After lunch, we moved on to Pompeii, and met our official Pompeii guide, Rosemary. Rome in Limo had made arrangements for us to have a guide accompany us in Pompeii, and that made all the difference. Rosemary has an educational background in archaeology, and her ability to tell us what we were seeing, and to describe the significance of each part of the ruins was a huge benefit. Without Rosemary's help, we would still have been able to walk through Pompeii, but we would not have understood it nearly as well, and our experience would have been much less memorable. Rosemary also helped us to skip the ticket line, and when there were loads of tourists in line to see certain areas of the ruins, she got us around those crowds and to the front of the line since there were just two of us. HUGE benefit. After leaving Pompeii, Enrico took us back to port, in plenty of time, through horrendous traffic. Both Enrico and Rosemary gave us a wonderful experience while at port in Naples.

I have used private tours in dozens of ports throughout Europe. Let's face it -- the biggest drawback to a cruise is the limited time in each port. I never use the ship excursions because: a.) Small groups are so much more navigable in crowds; b.) Private excursions are customizable based on time constraints and personal preferences; c.) The private excursion allows for insider benefits, such as skip the line, knowing when to go to avoid crowds and where to go for a local experience; d.) Private excursions provide a much more personal experience than you get in a big ship tour; e.) You have the chance to connect with a local guide, which, in my opinion, greatly enhances the value of the vacation; and f.) The cost of the private tour is almost always LESS than the ship tour, if you are able to share it with another couple or two. It just makes sense.

In every case where we toured with Rome in Limo, our guides were on time, professional in their appearance and behavior, knowledgeable, and friendly. We have never had even a close call at getting back to port on time. That's just not an issue to worry about. The cars are clean, safe and modern, and the bottom line is that Rome in Limo does everything in its power to deliver a great vacation. Jany in the office responds quickly to all emails, and in my case in particular, was very patient with my many questions. (Thanks, Jany!)

Book with Rome in Limo. You will be delighted with the difference it makes in your vacation!!

We took the Rome highlights tour in August of 2016 - I was nervous about using a private tour company (with the uncertainty of getting back on ship making me nervous). Well I had nothing at all to worry about! DO IT! You save a fortune - have amazing first class personal service - see so much more than on the ships excursions and it is catered just to your group (8 of us not 50+ like on the ships tours)

We had Giovanni as our guide and Kate as our private guide for the Vatican. I can't recommend them more! They are AMAZING! We did the excursion with another family and it was less than half the price we would have paid for a similar one on Disney and we would have seen about half as well. Giovanni picked us up in a beautiful air conditioned Mercedes van with cold water waiting. It was a 45 minute drive to Rome and he talked to us about the countryside and all about Rome. We first stopped at the Colosseum and went inside (Giovanni stopped for a photo op for us first!). Then off to Circus Maximus (where they did chariot races) and got to drink from an Italian fountain, then to the Forum, the Pantheon, Spanish steps, the Trevi fountain and a lovely lunch (although if you need time you can't really rush and Italian lunch), and off to the Vatican for our private guide Kate - I am amazed that my kids actually paid attention and still talk about what they learned from her! I wish we had used them in Napes as well! I LOVED having these tour guides - it really made our trip! I will use them again!

Here's another person who's interested in visiting Herculaneum. I've queried on a separate post, but I might as well post here too. I'm not aware that RIL does this tour. If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to hear. Or hear about any other way to get from the Sorrento port stop to Herculaneum for half a day.

Btw, we booked a tour with RIL about 10-15 years ago and were pleased. (The cruise line we travel with has included excursions, so we don't often need a separate service.)

Edited by poss

I'm not aware that RIL does this tour. If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to hear. Or hear about any other way to get from the Sorrento port stop to Herculaneum for half a day.

They will do this tour. Look in their website:

http://www.romeinlimo.com/naples/

They only show the most popular "pre-packaged" combinations in their website. They also say they "will go anywhere, anytime" in their tailor-made tours. They will take you wherever you want in any order or combination, such as only Herculaneum and Sorrento, or only Herculaneum. If you say only a half-day tour, they will do it and tell you what is possible in that time frame. Just email them and ask for a price quote.

The same applies to other reputable agencies in the area.

Hi Marazul, I emailed RIL and they were very prompt in getting back to me. They do not have a tour/driver from Sorrento to Herculaneum, but they kindly pointed me to a company that supposedly does: Italyprivateexcursion.com

I have not contacted them yet.

Btw, which is closer to Sorrento-- Pompeii or Herculaneum?

Hi Marazul, I emailed RIL and they were very prompt in getting back to me. They do not have a tour/driver from Sorrento to Herculaneum, but they kindly pointed me to a company that supposedly does: Italyprivateexcursion.com

I have not contacted them yet.

Btw, which is closer to Sorrento-- Pompeii or Herculaneum?

Pompeii is closer to Sorrento. Pompeii and Herculaneum (Ercolano) are on the same road and about 15-20 minutes apart. You have to pass the Pompeii exit to go to Sorrento. It is about 45-50 minutes from Ercolano to Sorrento.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ercolano+Scavi/@40.8403204,14.4440148,10.18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x133ba6ed49d073df:0x793a9b3198798261!8m2!3d40.8086741!4d14.3554139

We have used RIL several times, the latest being just this past April and as always they excelled in all ways. We hired them for transfers in Rome from the port and to the airport, for tours in Florence and also a day in Rome. Our driver, Enrico, in Rome was just wonderful. Also licensed as a guide he was so helpful to us and made the day so much better, taking us to all the sites we wanted to see and more.

Previously we hired them in Naples on two occasions, once to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast and once to Herculaneum.

We have always felt so comfortable with their drivers and guides. They are friendly and knowledgeable and so accommodating to our needs.

I have complete confidence in Jany, their coordinator. She responds to emails quickly and has always been able to answer any questions we might have.

There is ABSOLUTELY no question that if/when we find ourselves lucky enough to return to Italy that Rome In Limo will be the company we contact for any tours or transfers we plan. They are wonderful!:)

Just spent 3 tour days with Rome in Limo and after more than 10 years of taking cruises and also land tours, always booking Rome in Limo, we again had spectacular tours and great luck, from our initial transfer from the airport, to our return to the airport 10 days later. We toured Rome with Enrico , Bari with Angelo, and Grottaminarda with Stefano. We combined our 'regular' tours with searching for our roots tours. Every tour was customized to our needs both in advance AND on the spot, and as always, Romeinlimo did a fantastic job for us. We did not book the guide for the Vatican this trip due to our time constrains but have booked them in the past several times. Strongly recommend doing it. Every time we use Rome in limo, as proved again this past week, we learn more, do so much more, and enjoy it more than even the last time. Because of their diligence and professionalism, we found family and historical records this trip. Miracles happened, Romeinlimo has our gratitude!

I just returned from Rome 2 days ago and did 3 tours with Romeinlimo, whom I have used for many years. We did post-cruise touring this time. We always book the Vatican private tours with Romeinlimo, but this time we didnt. Huge mistake. Our associates did and zipped through, while we waited forever in security lines. Romeinlimo has always handled it for us in the past, they will handle it in the future. We also took two Roots tours, and Rome by night. All were fantastic, professional drivers, excellent communication from beginning to end, and Romeinlimo brought us to more new and amazing places than before. We did a Rome Surrounds day tour, fantastic. As a long time customer pre-during-post cruise, I would have a hard time trying a new company. They are the best.

This make sense, that thread was really long.

I would LOVE to hear from those who have used this company lately.

Tell me more about your day in Rome out of Civitavechia, Amalfi coast out of Salerno and Florence out of Livorno, I am planing a cruise to Italy next year and need your help.

Do you recommend a private guide for the Vatican and Herculaneum?

This is not my first cruise but have never used a private tour company in the past, just getting little old for those trains :)

Thank you in advance for all your help and recommendations.

We returned from a trip with stops in Florence, Naples & Rome just a few months ago where we hired Rome In Limo for two transfers and three tours. This was our 3rd trip to Rome and 3rd time we've used them and as always they did a great job. We hired a private guide through them for the Vatican and definitely recommend doing so, you avoid lines and the guide has a wealth of information. We went to Herculaneum but did not hire a guide there as the audio guides were enough for us. Rome In Limo was always on time and so helpful with all the tours and transfers and if we ever return we'll certainly hire them again.

We recently used RIL to tour the Amalfi Coast. Jany was very responsive with all the questions we had. They were able to accommodate a group of 12 (2 vans). Our drivers were Diego and Mario and were awesome! They were prompt at picking us up at the port and even organized the best lunch! After leaving the port, we drove along the splendid views of the Amalfi Coast on our way to Sorrento. We had some free time in Sorrento before meeting up to head to our wonderful lunch. Our family style Italian lunch at La Tagliata (https://www.latagliata.com/) had breathtaking views and wonderful food! After lunch, we had free time around Positano. We then headed back with more views back to the port. Amalfi coast is breathtaking and RIL made the day such a wonderful and memorable visit!

To samarcruiser,

For a tour from Civitavecchia, check the web site, http://www.romeinlimo.com and see the options available. I have done Orvieto...don't miss if you've never been. We have never been disappointed with one tour with RIL and have enjoyed touring with them for many years. You can do a very nice tour into Rome, but if you've never been there, do pre schedule a Vatican Guide. It makes all the difference in the world.

You will find your guide waiting at the port with your name on a sign and you WILL be back in time for departure. Have a wonderful time whatever you choose to do. Alice

Edited by AliceS

We sailed on the NCL Spirit September 30 to October 12 so here is our review of Rome in Limo.

Other members of our roll call on Cruise Critic were booking tours with RIL so I checked this company out on Trip Advisor. Seeing the good ratings RIL had, I contacted them via their website and arranged a tour for 8 people under the shared tour portion of their website. Since I had connected with other cruise critic members, I posted a message on the site to see if 4 other people wanted to join our tour in Florence and Pisa. It didn't take long to find 4 other guests and due to the fact there were 8 of us on the tour, it took the cost down significantly. You do not have to share RIL tours but it helps with the price if you are interested in a private tour and you don't mind sharing the tour. You do not have to be on a cruise to book a shared tour, you can leave your options open and let others join you or not. We were assigned a great English speaking guide, MariaClara. MariaClara was on time driving a lovely high end van, I believe was a Mercedes. There was plenty of room for the 8 of us. And easy access to the back seats. MariaClara had a cooler filled with bottled water which was great as it was a hot day. MariaClara picked us up at the Livorno cruise ship pier and because it rained in the AM, she cleaned her windows in the van for better viewing. We left the terminal and proceeded to the Tuscan countryside. She was great at explaining where we were going and answering any questions we may have had. As a side note, RIL vans have free wifi so you can check your emails, etc while you are travelling. Because it had rained early in the AM, there was some fog in the hills so we proceeded directly to Florence. We would stop in Tuscany on the way back. MariaClara took us to the top of a hill overlooking the City of Florence for photo ops and beautiful views. We always had plenty of time to take pictures when ever we stopped. Because there were only 8 of us, it was great to not have to wait on a bus load of people especially when washrooms were involved. After we left the viewing area, we proceeded down to the City of Florence and due to the nature of the size of the vehicle, MariaClara was able to go through smaller alleyways and roads that the large busses could not get to. We were able to get dropped off in a wonderful location right in Florence where we were able to purchase gelato and coffees and use washroom facilities. After this we proceeded to another location where we were dropped off to explore on our own. We had booked this type of trip but we were amazed at how much more we got to see how much knowledge MariaClara had left us with. I believe we had several hours in Florence. Since my husband and I had been here before, we roughly knew where we wanted to go. MariaClara also warned us about purchasing gelato as a tourist. You should specify the price point you want to pay for your gelato. One of our passengers didn't hear this warning and she ordered a gelato only to get the bill that it was $9 Euros. She couldn't eat half of it so much of the cone/gelato ended up in the garbage. A good warning to know. Normally $2 Euros would be sufficient size. We had time to explore the area, and also have lunch in a lovely little restaurant. We all met up in the area where MariaClara was to pick us up and we proceeded through the Tuscan countryside. We stopped at a beautiful winery on a hill in the Tuscan region where we got to sample the grapes and olives. All the time MariaClara was explaining everything about her country and this region. RIL had advised us to book our tickets to climb the Tower of Pisa for 3:30 so MariaClara made sure that we got there in time to do so. If you prebook your tickets, you still have to go and pick up your actual tickets,and also to put your handbags,etc in a locker, so leave yourself plenty of time to do this. We were running to get in the line for our 3:30 climb - if you are late, you cannot climb the tower and you do not get a refund. Only four of our group did the tower climb and even though its a hard climb and we were out of breath, it was well worth it for the views and the experience. Once we finished the climb we had a short period to do a little shopping and visit the rest of the buildings and Basilica at Pisa. Its a beautiful, scenic area. We met up with MariaClara and our group, took a picture and it was time to head back to the ship. MariaClara was an excellent driver. Traffic is very heavy here, and not once was I nervous that we wouldn't get back to the ship on time. We got back in plenty of time. Our tour group was very happy with the day, we made some new friends, and highly recommend using Rome In Limo for anyone that wants a great private tour company. Vehicles are well maintained and comfortable. Driver spoke very good English, was friendly, but very professional. If you are lucky enough to be in Florence or the area, check out Rome In Limo and if you are really lucky, you will get MariaClara as your driver, although I'm sure the other drivers are equally as qualified.

We recently used Rome in Limo to tour the Amalfi Coast. Jany was very responsive with all the questions we had. They were able to accommodate a group of 12 (2 vans). Our drivers were Diego and Mario and were awesome! They were prompt at picking us up at the port and even organized the best lunch! After leaving the port, we drove along the splendid views of the Amalfi Coast on our way to Sorrento. We had some free time in Sorrento before meeting up to head to our wonderful lunch. Our family style Italian lunch at La Tagliata (near Positano) had breathtaking views and wonderful food! After lunch, we had free time around Positano. We then headed back with more views back to the port. Amalfi coast is breathtaking and Rome in Limo made the day such a wonderful and memorable visit!

Thank you very much for your feedback, I would LOVE to hear from those who lately used this company and learn more about your day, drivers and guides.

So, please share your experience!

Do you provide the credit card info as a security in case you don't show up, but then you can pay cash when you finish your tour, right?

Thank you very much for your feedback, I would LOVE to hear from those who lately used this company and learn more about your day, drivers and guides.

So, please share your experience!

Do you provide the credit card info as a security in case you don't show up, but then you can pay cash when you finish your tour, right?

Check with Jany on the credit card question. Recently there have been some changes in their policies on how they use/accept credit cards.

It just seemed, after almost 120+ pages, it was time for a fresh new thread on an often asked about company.

Please continue to keep in mind our community guidelines when you *thoughtfully* reply to a post - kindly limit your response to YOUR experience or, your specific question/needs. We aren't ever all going to agree on things all the time but we are all expected to respect and be kind to one another all the time.

Please note, the previous threads/posts may still be viewed - it is only closed to new posts; hence this "continuation" thread but without voluminous pages to click through.

Thank you.

Please Note: This thread is NOT an endorsement of Rome In Limo by Cruise Critic, its employees, affiliates or volunteer moderators. It is only intended to serve as the *replacement* of a thread originally created by a member seeking advice. That thread had become way too long - it was time to start fresh. Again, this thread is NOT an endorsement or recommendation of Rome In Limo - it is a thread to exchange information about your fairly *recent* RIL experience or any plans you might be making for future visits.

We just returned from our cruise and enjoyed all of our RIL tours, great drivers and tour guides. The vans were clean, the timing was perfect and all the sites we went to were perfect. I would recommend RIL as a 5 star.

We are home from our OCT 8 TA on the Royal Princess. Great trip! We had never been to Rome and found all the possibilities and choices overwhelming. We chose RomeinLimo to be our guide to seeing the city in the short time we had prior to the cruise. Luca our driver was wonderful. He spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. He picked us up promptly at 9am at our hotel. We had purchased tickets online for the entry into the Vatican Museum and Colosseum as advised by RIL. Luca was very helpful to get us in the proper line and provide pickup information. We never felt deserted in the mass of people. He gave us a phone to contact him if parking difficulties made his pickup area change or to let him know we were ready. I'm glad we use RIL as we would have been totally lost in the traffic and crowds of Rome. Our experience and memories would not have been so enjoyable.

Love RomeinLimo, have just returned from 3 weeks in Europe, with one spent in Amalfi where we used them for our transfers from FCO and the return to the Port Civitavecchia; where we also scheduled a tour to Pompeii.

Alex and Maurizio, our 2 drivers were wonderful to our group. Alex was waiting at FCO and efficiently whisked us from the airport, gave interesting commentary on the drive to Amalfi, stopped for us to obtain groceries.

Maurizio was prompt to our Villa for our return trip, quickly loaded the van and had us to Pompeii before the crowds. He also recommended a great lunch.

Lucio, who was scheduled for us by RIL was a great guide in Pompeii; very knowledgeable and brought Pompeii to life for our group.

Appreciate your service! 5 stars for sure!

Here's the setup--We had a group of 9 people who flew to Rome from Indiana to get onboard the Harmony OTS transatlantic. We decided it would be better to board the ship 3 days early in Rome ( Civitavecchia) instead of flying to Barcelona and spending our "jet lag" time on rooms and food there. ( We'd all been there several times before) I had used RIL before and had been very impressed with them and so decided to use them again.

Rome- After we got off the plane and "cleared" Customs ( that was easy) and gathered our luggage, we went out the last doors into the terminal and found a large group of people holding signs with names on them. I quickly found our guy, Wlad, who was going to take us to the hotel in the heart of Rome. ( Albergo Cesari) He was a driver, not a guide, but he told us interesting facts as he navigated the 45 minute trip into our hotel. He did an excellent job for us.

Rome to port (Civitvecchia)--The next day we were boarding the Harmony for our 3 day jet lag cruise to Barcelona. Our pickup time was noon and our driver, Sal, was there a right on time. It was obvious that Sal had limited English but we had hired a driver not a guide to get us to the port. Getting out of Rome was like trying to get out of a labyrinth but Sal managed all the narrow streets and twists and turns to get us to the port in about 1 1/2 hours. He did an excellent job.

Naples- The next day after we had boarded the Harmony, our port was Naples. We had hired RIL again to give us a tour of the area. Most of us were over 55 and some had limited mobility, so I had asked for a tour that had limited walking. Additionally, we had 9 people, which meant we had an 8 person touring van and an additional sedan. It really worked out well, since the people who might have had trouble getting into the van, rode in the sedan. It gave everyone more room. The two drivers, Diego and Tony, picked us up at the ship and both men were personable and spoke excellent English. We had a great day with them and they showed us beauty of the area. I had asked that we lunch at a place the big tour buses didn't go to and we were taken to Costantino's on the Amalfi coast. The view was spectacular and the food was good. Couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm sure some of you are thinking- 2 vehicles, 2 guides ? How much did that cost!? The cost of the tour ( lunch not included) was 1020 Euro which works out to about 113 euro a person. We included more to insure that these men were tipped appropriately for their services. In the end, it was much cheaper than the ship charged and we didn't have to deal with those big buses.

So, we used RomeInLimo three times in this trip. We all felt that we got outstanding service and value for the money we spent.

RomeInLimo is highly recommended not only by me but by everyone in our group.

We returned form a once in a lifetime trip to the Mediterranean just 2 weeks ago! We cruised aboard the Norwegian Epic, and spent several days in port in Barcelona. We were lucky to get on a tour with Rome in Limo with 2 other groups for a private tour of Rome. It was amazing... the tour guide was great as well as the private guide they got for us at the Vatican. We would use them again, and would recommend them highly. they were on time for both pick up and return. Our guide took us to an excellent family run restaurant, were we were able to get authentic Italian food away from all the other tourists. It was more than we could have asked for. If you are planning a trip that Rome in Limo can accommodate you, then you should by all means use them!

I had asked that we lunch at a place the big tour buses didn't go to and we were taken to Costantino's on the Amalfi coast. The view was spectacular and the food was good. Couldn't ask for anything better. .

Pretty sure that was the restaurant RIL took us to when we did the Amalfi Coast tour also .... they just do a wonderful job.

Our driver Enrico in Rome this past April took us to a restaurant in Rome that was so wonderful we were tempted to cancel the rest of the tour and just hang out there all afternoon.....of course we didn't but they sure know all the best places to visit.....can't wait for next trip to Italy.....we'll ask for Enrico again, he made our trip just wonderful and got us to all the different places we had asked for and more.... just a great company to work with.

We used Rome in Limo in Florence/Pisa with Simona as our driver. She was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and just overall fun to be with!

In Rome, Stephan was our driver. He was a wealth of knowledge about the area & got us extremely close to everything via his classy Mercedes sedan.

We also had Massimo as our tour guide through the Vatican. He was outstanding.

Highly recommend them all.

When you cruise to new places you are on a time limit to see and enjoy the world, thanks to Rome in Limo we had a magical magnificent memorable time in Italy, we booked 3 tours in Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Naples ( sorrento, poisitano ) our guides Fernando, Alberto and Tony were exemplary, they were on time, took us to every main sight and to many surprise sight, led us to wonderful food and treated us like family. Jany has the patience of a saint when you plan your tours. I would just like to say that all the 5 star reviews of this company were right on, you can't go wrong with Rome in Limo !!!!

jan