Rome In Limo - Continuation of Previous Thread, Community Guidelines Apply

palermo22

I have tried several times over the past week to contact romeinlimo. No response. I sent e-mails from their web site. I also sent two e-mails addressed to Jany from my e-mail service.

Is anyone else having problems contacting Rome In Limo? Any suggestions appreciated.

I have tried several times over the past week to contact romeinlimo. No response. I sent e-mails from their web site. I also sent two e-mails addressed to Jany from my e-mail service.

Is anyone else having problems contacting Rome In Limo? Any suggestions appreciated.

Check your spam folder.

I recently received this promotion as well for my upcoming summer vacation.

Love this place I came here to find out if this is common. Happy to see all is well.

Jany has been very prompt will all of my multiple questions and patient:-)

We are doing a airport transfer to hotel in citavechia with a shortened etruscan tour along the way. So far like I said very prompt responses to all inquiries.

I will be prepaying

Happy planning

Kerri

Following on from comments made earlier I haven't been able to make contact with this company via their website which appears to be down. I would be surprised if it has gone into liquidation as it is rated No 1 on Trip Advisor

It's up now. Probably just a web service glitch.

Toursharing site is up as well.

Following on from comments made earlier I haven't been able to make contact with this company via their website which appears to be down. I would be surprised if it has gone into liquidation as it is rated No 1 on Trip Advisor

• 2 weeks later...

I just received a reply from Jany within hours of my initial e-mail.

I have received a quote from RIL for 400 Euros (minus 10% sale price, so 360 Euros) for a 4 hour tour and airport pick up for when we arrive in Rome this October for our goup of 6 adults. I have also received a quote from Rome Cabs, which also has a very high Trip Advisor rating, for the same service for 265 Euros for the same service. That is a big price difference. Does anyone have any experience with both companies and can advise if the RIL service is worth an extra 100 Euros?

Make sure they are both the same service i.e.. pick up and tour. Maybe the less expensive one is not a tour? If the same I would go with less expensive one.

Yes. They both include a tour. The RIL is a combination pick up and tour and is described on their website for 400 Euros. There is a sale right now of 10% off if prepaid, s that would be 360 Euros The Rome Cabs is 65 Eros for 6 people for airport pick up Then we can hire the driver for an extra 50 Euros per hour. So, for 4 hours that would be 200 Euros, so 265 Euros total. On Trip Advisor RIL is listed as number 1 for tours and Rome Cabs is number 3. Both 5 stars. A bike tour company is listed as number 2 and that wouldn't work!

I just received a reply from Jany within hours of my initial e-mail.

I have received a quote from RIL for 400 Euros (minus 10% sale price, so 360 Euros) for a 4 hour tour and airport pick up for when we arrive in Rome this October for our goup of 6 adults. I have also received a quote from Rome Cabs, which also has a very high Trip Advisor rating, for the same service for 265 Euros for the same service. That is a big price difference. Does anyone have any experience with both companies and can advise if the RIL service is worth an extra 100 Euros?

Yes, we have used both companies and find them comparable in quality, reliability and commitment to customer service. Of course, as with any private tour, the success of your day is dependent upon you driver/guide.

Yes, we have used both companies and find them comparable in quality, reliability and commitment to customer service. Of course, as with any private tour, the success of your day is dependent upon you driver/guide.

Thank you! That is good to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

We are just back from a Viking Sea cruise in the Med. I booked Rome in Limo for our day in Rome and was amazed at how well our guide Franco handled our tour. He was extremely knowledgeable, about all facets of our tour. I will go so far as to say he is one of the main topics of conversation when we discuss our trip. We were three couples and were all thrilled with his itinerary, including food stops, and out of the way destinations. He was absolutely amazing. Try to ask for him, you won't be sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked 2 transfers with RIL. From Rome airport to a hotel in Rome for a short stay prior to a Viking cruise. Then a transfer from hotel to the port.

After making our cruise plans , RIL

Was my next contact for the taxi service and also hotel advice and other off the beaten path places we wanted to see .

We have used RIL 3 times while cruising since 2010 and the last this past October 2016. Have had several tours in each port and each driver was excellent .

I can't imagine being in Italy without contacting Jany ( who never sleeps..lol) with Romeinlimo for any needs , tours , advice that will insure an excellent trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are just back from a Viking Sea cruise in the Med. I booked Rome in Limo for our day in Rome and was amazed at how well our guide Franco handled our tour. He was extremely knowledgeable' date=' about all facets of our tour. I will go so far as to say he is one of the main topics of conversation when we discuss our trip. We were three couples and were all thrilled with his itinerary, including food stops, and out of the way destinations. He was absolutely amazing. Try to ask for him, you won't be sorry.[/quote']

We are the same way when talking about our last visit to Rome in 2016. We had Enrico as a driver but he was also a licensed guide(not all drivers are) and he was incredibly knowledgeable and fun too. It was a wonderful last day in Rome for us!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned from a med cruise and we are very happy with our service from

Rome in limo.

We had Franco who was excellent. Very personable and waiting punctually with a sign with our name on it at the airport.

We booked a shortened Etruscan tour with a transfer to our hotel in citavecchia.

Jany was readily available with answer to the many questions I had while deciding on the right tour. I would highly recommend Rome in limo

Kerri

Rome In Limo exceeded our expectations again. We hired them for a day tour in Rome and then had to hire them again to take us for a short shopping trip since Delta lost our luggage. Both drivers, Enrico and Stephan were excellent. I would hire them again in a minute!

Thanks to both of them, plus Jany who never sleeps.