Onboard C&A Coupons to go electronic on 7 ships beginning Oct. 1st

Loyal2RCCL

As of October 1, 2013, Crown and Anchor Society members will receive their onboard value coupons electronically via their SeaPass® card on the following ships: Freedom, Jewel, Oasis, Allure, Navigator, Liberty and Explorer of the Seas®.

Thanks for the update.

Don't Like.

Used new system on allure.

They need to come up with a system where you can check what coupons you have available to you throughout the ship.

PLUS...I want Match PLAYS!

This is going to be my problem.... it's one thing being able to see on the TV what you have (am assuming that is how you can tell) and totally another thing remembering...... maybe they could make the ATMs multi functional or have readers on board by the deck plans that you can check....

I will miss accumulating my Internet coupons for the transatlantics ... sorry Ocean Voyages.

Guess you can't get 'em on Ebay either :(

Don't Like.

Used new system on allure.

They need to come up with a system where you can check what coupons you have available to you throughout the ship.

PLUS...I want Match PLAYS!

So, there isn't a list of what you have in your cabin on the first day? :eek: Bummer! :mad:

Guess you can't get 'em on Ebay either :(

[/color][/size][/font][/i]

So, there isn't a list of what you have in your cabin on the first day? :eek: Bummer! :mad:

Yes, they do leave a list in the cabin on the first day but there is no way of seeing what coupons are still left on your seapass. I usually never charge anything to my seapass, my DH always signs for things. Now, with the coupons on the seapass, we have to use both cards so we use the free drink on each, the free picture, etc.

Yeah, you can view your coupons in your room everyday, but only in your room.

I was really bummed on this system and then disgusted when the one coupon I tried to use was not a coupon at all...buy one get one shake was buy one shake get one shake split into two shakes. Awesome!

...So after being on one cruise utilizing this new system...I have a question for those who have been on multiple cruises with this system.

Can you use the same coupon more than once???

No, a coupon can only be used once. About the only "sort of" exception is the stateroom phone discount which lowers the price of all stateroom phone calls for the duration of the cruise.

Guess this is what we will try for the first time on the Navigator in December. Not sure if we will like it, but I guess we have no choice. Do you check the TV screen to see what coupons you each have left. I know the tipping does not take place until the 2nd or 3rd day out.

Tae care...

Irene & Miles

I'll also be interested to see how they work on the Oasis Oct 5th..but I've heard we're not going to be able to combine our C&A internet coupons onto one account..as some have said..Hope this isn't true...Why do they care...what difference does it make to them :confused:

I was disappointed that they automatically applied the buy one drink get the other one free .... I had wanted to use it on a specific glass of wine. Jan

We have had the coupons on our seapass cards for several sailings. No one ever applied the coupon without asking we wanted to use it. If the do, make them ring it up again and tell them you were saving it.

Also and bar or gift shop can tell you what you what coupons you have left. Guest services will also print out a list of what coupons you have left on your cards if you stop and ask.

We have also found the bartenders to be more willing to bend the rules with the card coupons than they were with the paper ones. For instance twice I used a BOGO drink coupon for a wine and a beer and the coupon said any draft beer. Twice the bar tender said "you don't want that draft beer -- I'll give you any bottle or can."

It seemed like we used more of our coupons because we didn't have to remember to carry them with it and the reminders of "you have such and such a coupon do you want to use it now?" helped us remember to use most of them.

We have had the coupons on our seapass cards for several sailings. No one ever applied the coupon without asking we wanted to use it. If the do, make them ring it up again and tell them you were saving it.

Also and bar or gift shop can tell you what you what coupons you have left. Guest services will also print out a list of what coupons you have left on your cards if you stop and ask.

We have also found the bartenders to be more willing to bend the rules with the card coupons than they were with the paper ones. For instance twice I used a BOGO drink coupon for a wine and a beer and the coupon said any draft beer. Twice the bar tender said "you don't want that draft beer -- I'll give you any bottle or can."

It seemed like we used more of our coupons because we didn't have to remember to carry them with it and the reminders of "you have such and such a coupon do you want to use it now?" helped us remember to use most of them.

Great to hear.

I have a question. Before, with the paper coupons, I would use mine and my husbands coupons for spa treatments. I assume that I will only be able to use my own and my husbands will now go unused? Or can he assign his coupon to a treatment for me that will be paid by our joint account?

I like the idea of not having to remember to take coupons with us, that will be very convenient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free