Captain's Club Website updated NOW

omeinv

From the Captain's Club section of the X website, just now:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/capt...its&cS=SIDENAV

Preview Tier

As a Preview Member**, you'll receive complimentary access to our Captain's Club Loyalty Desk service center and a Captain's Club newsletter with the latest program news and information.

Classic Tier

As a Classic member**, you'll receive complimentary access to our Captain's Club Celebration event. You'll also enjoy great ways to save with exclusive onboard premium offers.

Select Tier

As a Select member**, you'll enjoy all the benefits of a Classic member, plus discounted Internet and laundry service specials.

Elite Tier

Our Elite members** know that loyalty yields great rewards, including complimentary Internet and laundry services and complimentary Captain's Club cocktail hour.

Elite Plus Tier

Our Elite Plus members** In recognition of our most devoted Elite members, we have created Elite Plus - delivering a higher level of recognition with greater benefits, including additional beverage and specialty dining discounts, complimentary 200-minute internet package, cappuccinos, lattes, and more.

Zenith Tier

Our Zenith members** The highest of Captain's Club membership - Zenith - is designed exclusively for our most loyal guests, offering the qualkity benefits and perks befitting this ultimate level of membership, such as complimentary beverage package, access to our exclusive Michael's Club Concierge Lounge, complimentary laundry, and priority seating in theater.

The points info is not updated on the website yet, let alone any conversion formula, but it's clear that 1 "old" point is equal to 30 new points. Indeed, no indication that anyone will lose anything they have now.

Elite retains a "cocktail hour", although no mention of a lounge, so I suspect vouchers.

Elite Plus will get 200 minutes of internet, and discounts on specialty restaurants and drink packages, and some free coffee drinks.

Zenith, free drink packages, and "Michael's Club Concierge Lounge" (whatever that turns out to entail)

Harris

Denver, CO

My copy/paste didn't capture the points:

Preview - 0

Classic - 2 to 149

Select - 150 to 299

Elite - 300 to 749

Elite Plus - 750 to 2999

Zenith - 3000 or more

Harris

Denver, CO

This will scare anyone that does not read all of your post, re the conversion x30, as prominent on the web site, is how to earn your points( ie the old way)

Edited by upwarduk

Good morning Jackie' date=' can't wait for our friends in the US to wake up... This thread will take off like a rocket!

OP, thanks for posting.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh No,I am just one point short.I still stay where I am the same tier as the web site shown.:confused::confused::confused:

Can't they wait for another 2 three weeks to have the changes?

Edited by iSailor

I did not see anything regarding RCCL reciprocity. So, if one is Diamond plus on RCCL will that equate to Elite plus, Pinaccle to Zenith? Will Elite plus equal D plus on RCCL.? (Currently elite at all levels only equals Diamond on RCCL). .

When I looked at the site, the new categories were listed but the old credit system was showing.

My morning laugh.....in Zenith, you get "qualkity".

Let the fun begin!

M

It appears that captain clubs phones will get jammed up today because of this change

If you just read the website , the most points you can get on a cruise is 3, to get move from classic to select you need 149 points

Also a 2/3 day cruise is worth just as much as a 11 day cruise :rolleyes:

It appears that captain clubs phones will get jammed up today because of this change

If you just read the website , the most points you can get on a cruise is 3, to get move from classic to select you need 149 points

Also a 2/3 day cruise is worth just as much as a 11 day cruise :rolleyes:

I believe the web site is partially updated.

Anyone notice it say qualkity instead of quality under Zenith...do they hire morons at Celebrity? This is basic stuff to have copy proofed...

I guess it goes to show that we all make mistakes and could benefit from proofreading our copy before publishing it.

The devaluation of the points gives Celebrity a lot more flexibility to use them as incentives — for a cruise booking as we've seen with the advance 123 promo, and on board too. I can foresee things like "spend $50 in the shops, get 5 tier points" and lots more coming. :)

I sure hope there will be a conversion relating to nights sailed and not just a conversion from the old points system as we have mainly sailed 10 and 11 night cruises. If there is a conversion based upon a per-night sailing we could fly high quickly but if it's just off the 1 point earned for each old point on 10 and 11 day cruises then we won't go anywhere near as high.

I guess it goes to show that we all make mistakes and could benefit from proofreading our copy before publishing it.

Being in the ad biz I can tell you how amazingly easy it is to have something like this go past many eyeballs without being noticed!

I did not see anything regarding RCCL reciprocity. So, if one is Diamond plus on RCCL will that equate to Elite plus, Pinaccle to Zenith? Will Elite plus equal D plus on RCCL.? (Currently elite at all levels only equals Diamond on RCCL). .

When I looked at the site, the new categories were listed but the old credit system was showing.

My morning laugh.....in Zenith, you get "qualkity".

Let the fun begin!

M

About reciprocity… (copy and paste)

Reciprocity Between Brands

Equivalent recognition is one of the benefits of being a Captain's Club, Crown & Anchor Society and/or Le Club Voyage loyalty member. It offers loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits with matching tier status - both pre-cruise and onboard - when sailing with one of the three brands. Members of one loyalty program must enroll in a sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Cruise credits earned on one brand are not combinable with cruise credits earned on another brand. Cruise credits earned on one brand remain according to actual cruises taken with that brand and are calculated using that brand's program level accrual system. The benefits of the Captain's Club, Crown & Anchor Society and Le Club Voyage loyalty programs remain independent and cannot be combined.

Equivalent recognition between program membership levels works as follows: Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club Select level is equivalent to Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Platinum and Emerald levels and Azamara Club Cruises' Le Club Voyage Explorer level. Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club Elite level is equivalent to Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club levels and Azamara Club Cruises' Le Club Voyage Discoverer level.

Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club Preview and Classic levels are not part of the equivalent recognition benefit.

thanks and what was the +50 points that I noticed someone speaking about?

Did anyone clear this up? We have 9 points now (=270 in the new system) an extra 50 points added right now (=330) would put us into Elite for our upcoming cruise. This would be a nice thing if true.

Anyone notice it say qualkity instead of quality under Zenith...do they hire morons at Celebrity? This is basic stuff to have copy proofed...

Yes I noticed right away.

Doesn't anyone else think that they should have converted our Captain's Club Credits before they announced this?

It still says we are Elite with 29 credits.