Captain's Club Website updated NOW

omeinv

Currently have 4 points x 30 = 120 so Classic.

Eclipse in Feb. (suite, 14 days) which would have been 3 points x 30 = 90 plus my 120 - 210 so I move to Select?

Infinity in '15 (concierge, 15 days) would be 3 x 30 = 90 plus 210 = 300 so I move to Elite?

Under the old system after my Infinity cruise we would be Elite does it look like this is still the case?

Hoping so but not a deal killer as we love X but yes I'd be disappointed.

Did anyone clear this up? We have 9 points now (=270 in the new system) an extra 50 points added right now (=330) would put us into Elite for our upcoming cruise. This would be a nice thing if true.
Why would you expect to be given extra credits?

We have 8 points now, book a TA starting on Monday, which would have given us 10 points so that would be Elite

New system 240 points plus 10 points for cruise + 10 points for over 12 days , that mean we still be short 10 points for Elite , that would be a bummer !

I am missing something :confused:

We have 8 points now, book a TA starting on Monday, which would have given us 10 points so that would be Elite

New system 240 points plus 10 points for cruise + 10 points for over 12 days , that mean we still be short 10 points for Elite , that would be a bummer !

I am missing something :confused:

Where does it say you get 10 points for the cruise? :confused:

A qualkity program would have sent an email to each and every "valued Captains Club member" explaining the new point system before the website is only partially changed without any info about a conversion rate. :confused:

Where does it say you get 10 points for the cruise? Nowhere yet, not on Captain's Club home or account, at least in US.

Edited by Janet987

I would just like to say Thank You to Celebrity for at last putting some of the speculation on these boards to rest. I got quite irritated by all the posts on c/c discussing the new tiers when they had no idea what they would be! I can only imagine what is to come!!! Celebrity have certainly raised a few questions but on the whole I think the majority know where they fall. We will be well into the Elite plus but as someone has said this new points system leaves room for Celebrity to manouevre with giving extra points away as incentives - smart move Celebrity.

Celebrity obviously have a little bit more work to do on the announcement but against another of our cruise lines of choice they are doing a really great job of making me think twice about booking elsewhere!!!!

Safe sailings

Lyn

Edited by Lyn Mc

Did anyone clear this up? We have 9 points now (=270 in the new system) an extra 50 points added right now (=330) would put us into Elite for our upcoming cruise. This would be a nice thing if true.

We are in the exact same situation - 9 credits now. Be nice to move to elite before our next cruise. Thanks for all the good info - always get better info here than on the website.

Can anyone help me maybe.

On my sailing history I have 25 credits. But also it says 17 sailings and 22 credits.

I have a 3 credit adjustment in 2006.,

So what number do you think they will figure my new points?

thanks

And they do NOT know yet how the conversion is going to work! How is that possible and why would they update part of the info and not how to factor points/credits.
Maybe because so many critics were pestering them to just announce something already? Edited by mferranti

Qualkity

qual.ki.ty

1 the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind, the degree of something : "the website shows an improvement in qualkity"

....general excellence of standard or level "the Celebrity website sets a new standard of qualkity"

.....(archaic) high social standard "Zenith level is reserved for people of qualkity"

2 a distinctive attribute or characteristic possessed by someone or something "the ad agency that prepared this shows innovative qualkity"

3. The newest level of Celebrity beverage programs "now you can upgrade your Premium package to our new Qualkity level, which includes our specialty, classic, premium, select, elite and all other adjectives we can come up with but never define"

4. Adj. describing a poorly constructed website or other promotional materials "Celebrity has rolled out a qualkity loyalty program, and announced it on its qualkity website"

I am also confused as Le Club Voyage and Celebrity have a joint program that has not yet been separated. Currently one earns points in both programs, but one posting said they are all (all three programs) separate.........?????

Ok, never mind. I just went to the website and read the fine print which states Azamara and Celebrity Clubs are still, for the time being, connected. One receives points for cruising on either line.

Edited by Phxazzcruisers