Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

Pacific Explorer in at Norfolk Island yesterday, didn't get a picture but the island was crawling with people. There was a queue around 300m long for people waiting to get the shuttle back for the tenders at around 2pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don’t help themselves !!!!

You would think someone on the bridge would know they are at anchor and not alongside.

 

68981C10-5345-48EB-921E-BABF21C0458D.thumb.jpeg.679bb929f46d7dd83cfdb7cc67b306aa.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Maybe it is the GPS playing up. Hope they can find the next port okay.

The Quartermaster and Officer of the Watch have been on the Chardonnay.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Pacific Explorer in at Norfolk Island yesterday, didn't get a picture but the island was crawling with people. There was a queue around 300m long for people waiting to get the shuttle back for the tenders at around 2pm.

One of my pet hates re cruising, long waits for the tenders.  Such is life on the Ocean Wave.

Edited by NSWP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NSWP said:

The Quartermaster and Officer of the Watch have been on the Chardonnay.🤣

More like Spring Harvest Sav Blanc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NSWP said:

One of my pet hates re cruising, long waits for the tenders.  Such is life on the Ocean Wave.

Yep, although once in line, you won't miss the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NCL rendezvous in Miami

 

Norwegian Joy looking at Breakaway

1006871748_Fullscreencapture27102019221451_bmp.thumb.jpg.560f6803aebcf9a4229e252e8e0db037.jpg

 

Norwegian Breakaway looking at Joy

1372838743_Fullscreencapture27102019221442_bmp.jpg.ee7ba83dc875db60fefcb61cada575eb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the staff on the bridge pushed the wrong button. Trust they are looking where they are going rather than the match as they head to Broome

 

FDF96B4A-E245-4359-A0C3-8DC46452D891.thumb.jpeg.5a459c241e704855711c068ddd52f55d.jpeg

 

Golden Princess at sunrise  , Phillip Island1D3FC849-1683-40D2-9DBA-77D47460F2E5.thumb.jpeg.9c531a456c2ee2ed90e3d69984a31862.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Canadian cruising season , Regal Princess looking at Anthem of the Seas , and across to Caribbean Princess. 
Coral Princess in the Gatun Locks of the Panama Canal , heading back to the Caribbean and Atlantic.

 

224120A2-C55D-484C-BF5F-4DF111CD65D4.thumb.jpeg.01fd994d0d234c2e9cc5fc2ff7d841be.jpeg

 

CF381D90-D372-4134-9FCC-B96C14769194.thumb.jpeg.7d30c4152f52355949ceb5c190807835.jpeg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Going through the Panama canal is a wonderful experience.

 

Totally agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Tender heading ashore atPort Arthur today

 

A76E49C4-E1A5-4BCE-A027-3000D400456D.thumb.jpeg.f86c7e7e8df4e5cb27b2698148d05c5b.jpeg

and for a treat a pic from a friend doing a land tour who had a picture perfect day at Milford Sound this week.

 

F737A31F-23C9-4DBA-94BA-68948115D551.thumb.jpeg.be6ea9ca90a892a796ee562a7eae5c31.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Not webcams, but taken with my Nikon cam earlier this morning.  The fleet in for the Melbourne cup.

 

Only 2 at Station Pier and 1 at a car dock.  None under the bridge this year.

 

A3C0926F-FF69-449F-9F75-DB101CB36AC5.thumb.jpeg.dd5b799c74b626e4d1376b7537e2b239.jpeg

 

 

C1CE5B77-D430-4C44-91E5-F8FFCF253977.thumb.jpeg.21a86522dc84d1cb8d0b7a6893539de0.jpeg

 

and for those not interested in horse race cruises, here is a goldfinch in a tree.

 

B2742C9B-9886-46A3-BFFA-190C09ECF392.thumb.jpeg.6e91355256a7c6a70e67f88d91a3773b.jpeg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Docker123 said:


Not webcams, but taken with my Nikon cam earlier this morning.  The fleet in for the Melbourne cup.

 

Only 2 at Station Pier and 1 at a car dock.  None under the bridge this year.

 

A3C0926F-FF69-449F-9F75-DB101CB36AC5.thumb.jpeg.dd5b799c74b626e4d1376b7537e2b239.jpeg

 

 

C1CE5B77-D430-4C44-91E5-F8FFCF253977.thumb.jpeg.21a86522dc84d1cb8d0b7a6893539de0.jpeg

 

and for those not interested in horse race cruises, here is a goldfinch in a tree.

 

B2742C9B-9886-46A3-BFFA-190C09ECF392.thumb.jpeg.6e91355256a7c6a70e67f88d91a3773b.jpeg

 

 

 

Great photos Adrian, I was surprised there were only three ships this year. I think there were five last year. Love the goldfinch!

 

Leigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...