Princess ships Maitres D'Hotel list

NeptuneSeas

Thank you CruiseKing for your response.

Does anyone know how to contact the Maitre d' before cruising? Email?

I think your best bet in setting up that luncheon is to ask your contact at Princess that set up the Meet and Greet to contact the ship about also setting up the lunch.

Then when you get on board go to Guest Relations and leave a note to the Maitre D' (whose name will be on the "Welcome Aboard" Patter) confirming.

I think your best bet in setting up that luncheon is to ask your contact at Princess that set up the Meet and Greet to contact the ship about also setting up the lunch.

Then when you get on board go to Guest Relations and leave a note to the Maitre D' (whose name will be on the "Welcome Aboard" Patter) confirming.

Thank you, did that, she couldn't help. Based on another thread the maitre d' handles this. Just trying not to wait until we board. We have a very active & large RC :thumbup::D

Thank you, did that, she couldn't help. Based on another thread the maitre d' handles this. Just trying not to wait until we board. We have a very active & large RC :thumbup::D

Tyskie,

As you know, I am sailing soon on Island Princess. If you were to compose a nice little letter and send it to me as email attachment, I could deliver it to the current maitre d' while on board. Hopefully said maitre d' or his staff would answer your request via email. Do you want to try it?

Tyskie,

As you know, I am sailing soon on Island Princess. If you were to compose a nice little letter and send it to me as email attachment, I could deliver it to the current maitre d' while on board. Hopefully said maitre d' or his staff would answer your request via email. Do you want to try it?

WOW!!! Absolutely! Great idea ! :)

If you would rather not post your email online please feel free to send it to mine. jftyska@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

WOW!!! Absolutely! Great idea ! :)

If you would rather not post your email online please feel free to send it to mine. jftyska@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

I saw where you posted your question about setting up a CC lunch on a couple of other threads. I tried to post this answer to you there, but here it is again.

"We have set up a few and always do it once onboard. The MD's are very busy during prior cruises with regular duties.

Its very easy once you are onboard. You might even head down on embarkation day when he meets with passengers in one of the DR's. He will usually be there between 2pm and 3:30pm. The time and location will be in the embarkation day patter. "

Its good that someone can provide him with the details for you, but that MD might not be there when you cruise.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I saw where you posted your question about setting up a CC lunch on a couple of other threads. I tried to post this answer to you there, but here it is again.

"We have set up a few and always do it once onboard. The MD's are very busy during prior cruises with regular duties.

Its very easy once you are onboard. You might even head down on embarkation day when he meets with passengers in one of the DR's. He will usually be there between 2pm and 3:30pm. The time and location will be in the embarkation day patter. "

Its good that someone can provide him with the details for you, but that MD might not be there when you cruise.

Thanks Keith,

I was searching different threads............figured it couldn't hurt to post on a couple. I have gotten very good advise/information from many! So appreciate it!

We did get our Welcome email as to who it would be - and yes, I do know it could still change - nothing is written in stone as they say. :)

I was hoping to avoid tracking him down the first day - if it is necessary, so be it. Since this is our first trip to Venice (and Europe) didn't want to waste a minute onboard when I can be out and about. :D

Thanks Keith,

I was searching different threads............figured it couldn't hurt to post on a couple. I have gotten very good advise/information from many! So appreciate it!

We did get our Welcome email as to who it would be - and yes, I do know it could still change - nothing is written in stone as they say. :)

I was hoping to avoid tracking him down the first day - if it is necessary, so be it. Since this is our first trip to Venice (and Europe) didn't want to waste a minute onboard when I can be out and about. :D

Anytime! I agree about using up cruising time for that. ;)

Anyway hope you get it taken care of. :)

FYI: Godwin is the Asst to Generoso on the Ruby. They both did a phenomenal job for us the end of May. Hope to see them both soon.

That's a terrific combination. I'm sure Godwin will be a head maitre d' before too long.

Edited by FritzG

• 4 weeks later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please update. Princess Cruise Ships MAITRES D'HOTEL

Caribbean Princess - Angelo Balbiani (February 2015)

Coral Princess - Daniele Saredi (Oct 7, 2014)

Crown Princess - Michael Boonzaaier (Dec 6, 2014)

Dawn Princess - Jacques Ghennai (Oct, 2014)

Diamond Princess - Beppe Castino (Nov 16, 2014); Jean Francois Ferat (Feb15, 2015)

Emerald Princess - Mario Propato (Dec, 2014)

Golden Princess - Giuseppe Castino (Oct 13, 2014)

Grand Princess - Rui Pereira (May 2015 on through mid July 2015) Silvio Zampieri (Aug 29/15 sailing)

Island Princess - Giuseppe Gelmini (July 9, 2015)

Ocean Princess - Luigi Pascale (June 20, 2015)

Pacific Princess -

Regal Princess - Silvio Zampieri (Dec, 2014); (Feb 1, 2015)

Royal Princess - Fabio Marcotti (Oct 11, 2014) Georgio Pisano. (7/20/15 sailing)

Ruby Princess - Generoso Mazzone - (March 21 - ?

Sapphire Princess - Francisco Patricio (Dec 18, 2014); (Jan 13, 2015)

Sea Princess - Antony Pollendine (Jan 27, 2015)

Star Princess - Jean Paul Musiu (Nov 24, 2014)

Sun Princess - Ignaz io D'Augustino (Dec 16, 2014)

How to Update Maitres D'Hotel List.

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Maitres D'Hotel list.

Go to the bottom left of the latest post and click the "Post" button.

Paste your copied text into the box that opens.

Make your modifications to the list.

Click "Submit Reply" button just below the list you are modifying.

Confirm that everything is correct - you can edit for up to 20 minutes.

If you are unsure how to do the above, just post your updates and the next person can update the list.

Thank you all.

Default Princess Cruise Ships MAITRES D'HOTEL LIST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn Princess -

Diamond Princess - Jean Francois Ferat (Feb 15, 2015)

Grand Princess - Rui Pereira (May 2015 on through mid July 2015) Silvio Zampieri (Aug 29/15 sailing)

Pacific Princess -

Royal Princess - Georgio Pisano (July 2015)

Ruby Princess - Generoso Mazzone - (March 21 - ?

Sun Princess -Jacques Ghennai (August 2015)

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Maitres D'Hotel list.

If you are unsure how to do the above, just post your updates and the next person can update the list.

Thank you all.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

AGE CRUISER

View Public Profile

Find all posts by AGE CRUISER

Add AGE CRUISER to Your Contacts

Edited by davoni

• 2 weeks later...

Princess Cruise Ships MAITRES D'HOTEL LIST

As of July 26,2015

Dawn Princess -

Diamond Princess - Jean Francois Ferat (Feb 15, 2015); Neville Saldanha (Aug 28, 2015)

Pacific Princess -

Ruby Princess - Generoso Mazzone - (March 21 - Nov)

Sun Princess -Jacques Ghennai (August 2015); Rui Pereira (Sep 6, 2015)

Thank you all.

As of July 29 2015

PLEASE UPDATE LIST1

Coral Princess -

Crown Princess -

Dawn Princess -

Diamond Princess - Jean Francois Ferat (Feb 15, 2015); Neville Saldanha (Aug 28, 2015)

Emerald Princess -

Golden Princess -

Pacific Princess -

Regal Princess - Silvio Zampieri (Feb 1, 2015)

Ruby Princess - Generoso Mazzone - (March 21 2015 - Nov 2015)

Sapphire Princess - (Jan 13, 2015)

Star Princess -

Thank you all.

As of July 29 2015

PLEASE UPDATE LIST1

Coral Princess -

Crown Princess -

Dawn Princess -

Emerald Princess -

Golden Princess -

Pacific Princess - Beppe Castino (Sept 7, 2015); Oscar Perego (October 18, 2015)

Regal Princess - Silvio Zampieri (Feb 1, 2015)

Star Princess -

Thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...

As of August 06 2015

PLEASE UPDATE LIST1

Coral Princess -

Crown Princess -

Dawn Princess -

Emerald Princess -

Golden Princess -

Pacific Princess - Beppe Castino (Sept 7, 2015); Oscar Perego (October 18, 2015)

Regal Princess - Silvio Zampieri (Feb 1, 2015 - ????)

- Nicola Furlan (At least by Nov 3, 2015; probably sooner - to ????)

Star Princess -

Thank you all.

Edited by steelers36

• 3 weeks later...

Is this list (or the CD list thread) based on email notifications, cruise personalizer or on other info such as personal experience? Or is it based on a combination of various sources?

I've had the MD, CD & captain different than the notifications I've received. That's why I'm hesitant to post info based on my cruise personalizer if someone else posted more accurate info. An October cruise on the Crown shows that Neville Saldanha will be the Maitre d'.

The CD listed on my cruise personalizer conflicts with the CD list thread so unsure which is accurate. :confused:

As of August 23, 2015

PLEASE UPDATE LIST1

Coral Princess - Giuseppe Franchina (9/2015)

Crown Princess -

Dawn Princess -

Emerald Princess -

Golden Princess -

Regal Princess - Silvio Zampieri (Feb 1, 2015 - ????)

- Nicola Furlan (At least by Nov 3, 2015; probably sooner - to ????)

Star Princess - Ignacio D'Agostino (Sept 19, 2015)

Edited by TRSuzie

Is this list (or the CD list thread) based on email notifications, cruise personalizer or on other info such as personal experience? Or is it based on a combination of various sources?

I've had the MD, CD & captain different than the notifications I've received. That's why I'm hesitant to post info based on my cruise personalizer if someone else posted more accurate info. An October cruise on the Crown shows that Neville Saldanha will be the Maitre d'.

The CD listed on my cruise personalizer conflicts with the CD list thread so unsure which is accurate. :confused:

At least it is an attempt to keep a list. I do know that the CD thread is very popular and keep "fairly" current.

At least it is an attempt to keep a list. I do know that the CD thread is very popular and keep "fairly" current.

Thanks...I appreciate the work being done but do not know how it's done. I didn't want to post misinformation based on my cruise personalizer if others had more accurate info.

Edited by Astro Flyer

An October cruise on the Crown shows that Neville Saldanha will be the Maitre d'.

. :confused:

I keep in touch with Neville....assuming no last minute changes, he will be your Maitre d'...he starts his contract late next week.