MS Maasdam, MS Noordam Sail-Away Jan. 27, 2014

aliaschief

Your reminder of today's Port Everglades Sail-Away which is scheduled to start at 4:00 PM EST.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Sheila aka innlady1 and DH will be "waving" a white towel just aft of mid-ship on the Promenade Deck of the MS Maasdam. Bon Voyage to one of our favorite addicts.

Not enough? Than watch the MS Ryndam sail away from Key West at approximately 5:00 PM.

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

Thanks everyone! We're still at the Riverside and will head to the port around 10 or so. Have to return the rental car, too. We've had four nice days here and are looking forward to 21 more on the ships.

Have a great time Sheila:D:D

Thanks everyone! We're still at the Riverside and will head to the port around 10 or so. Have to return the rental car, too. We've had four nice days here and are looking forward to 21 more on the ships.

Have a great time Sheila. We'll be waving.

All things being equal, I expect to be here to join my fellow addicts to wave to Innlady! Things are winding down for me - must finish packing! (I've hardly started, unusual for me, I'm usually ready to leave a week ahead of time.:eek: Then there is the chore of preparing and freezing all the dog food for our little old bichon for the month. (Her food is called "Granny's chicken dinner" - a mixture of brown rice, simmered chicken, and pumpkin, with a little kibble thrown in at the last minute!) That will take me most of the afternoon! At least she doesn't eat much - I'm glad I don't have to cook for Master Marley - I imagine he gets multiple cups of food a day! Of course, he's a growing boy.

All things being equal, I expect to be here to join my fellow addicts to wave to Innlady! Things are winding down for me - must finish packing! (I've hardly started, unusual for me, I'm usually ready to leave a week ahead of time.:eek: Then there is the chore of preparing and freezing all the dog food for our little old bichon for the month. (Her food is called "Granny's chicken dinner" - a mixture of brown rice, simmered chicken, and pumpkin, with a little kibble thrown in at the last minute!) That will take me most of the afternoon! At least she doesn't eat much - I'm glad I don't have to cook for Master Marley - I imagine he gets multiple cups of food a day! Of course, he's a growing boy.

Ha! ha! - I don't cook for my dogs. I'd be tied up forever and a day if I did:eek: (but they do get very good quality and expensive food).

Master Marley turned 7 months today and just to match he weighs over 70 pounds - yes he's a growing boy and is still on 7 cups of food a day. (and not an ounce of fat on this boy). he eats more than the other two put together.

He should start to eat less shortly once the majority of his growth is done but he is still growing & putting on weight at a rapid rate :eek:

Get that packing finished - after all - it's all for a good cause :D

Edited by kazu

Question Copper, they are now search the yard next to where they pulled the car over, but not knocking on the door are trying to get in. They have the brown evidence bags in their hands. (They already have sealed up a couple.)

Could the suspect have thrown something out?

On a side note, dogs have been mostly quiet.