Grandeur Damaged?

The Deck Chairs are all Still in order in the foreground of the picture.

I would assume a rouge Wave would have tussled them a bit if it hit hard enough to have a partial collapse of a hut

None the less very scary thing to think about

Edited by firestopr

So is this confirmed?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

Nothing confirmed that I can find and only the one report. I would have never put it up without seeing the picture first. I am positive that a week or so ago someone posted a photo of a large crack in Deck 10 of Grandeur. Either here or on a FB page but I have not been able to go back and find it.

This has not been confirmed by RCI yet. They have not received any broadcasts about the incident (yet).

Considering that RCI was not very forthcoming with this issues plaguing Adventure I'd say RCI's lack of info on this issue means little.

I wish there was a better picture, I can't quite make out the damage. BTW, I think I'm leaving on the Grandeur on Friday. :eek:

People are speculating that the dark area by the windows below the walking deck (10) is a collapse of the covering on the top of Deck 9. You can also see missing portions of the wood railing both on the inside and outside railings on deck 10.

People are speculating that the dark area by the windows below the walking deck (10) is a collapse of the covering on the top of Deck 9. You can also see missing portions of the wood railing both on the inside and outside railings on deck 10.

I suspected that, thanks. :)

I've been on the Explorer during a storm that ripped the canopies off the hot tubs and peeled up the pool deck carpeting. I've seen worse but still with a cruise in one day I'm concerned about what other damage you don't see.