Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I like this find / observation by Adam Crown in the Harmony FB group ...

16bdf5a17280903c9c27a7a8d86343f2.jpg

EDIT: Here's a crisper image.

8b077967ed5a73bb792c18d08c92de7b.jpg

Lloyd, the supports that will hold the slide almost look like the blue pillars that we saw a while ago, possibly on this thread. It was the wrong colour but seems to be the right idea.

Lloyd, the supports that will hold the slide almost look like the blue pillars that we saw a while ago, possibly on this thread. It was the wrong colour but seems to be the right idea.

I know what you mean, but I've been told that the blue pole doesn't belong to the Harmony.

And I think that it's still there. :rolleyes:

b252a74ccfdf084057c9e2aad21338be.jpg

I know what you mean, but I've been told that the blue pole doesn't belong to the Harmony.

And I think that it's still there. :rolleyes:

b252a74ccfdf084057c9e2aad21338be.jpg

To further your thought as I look at it in your photo, doesn't that blue look a lot like the darker blue of the cruise ship. If that piece is to be hanging in an awkward area to maintain (such as paint) dark blue would not show rust as much as white either. Also, does that look like a small enclosed access stair attached to the side of it?

Nice view of the baconies.

Going to miss doing my sail away from Fort Lauderdale up on deck 11 (previously) public balcony.

Along with all of us that will have to adapt to deck 14 forward being a part of the Solarium and not an outdoor area for sail away.

Maybe some of the panels will open allowing open viewing. It still wont help with the crowding, now that this will be a part of the Solarium as I noticed on Quantum.

Just remembering the fantastic arrival to Southampton last October on Oasis and how this outdoor area was the perfect spot.

ry%3D400

Along with all of us that will have to adapt to deck 14 forward being a part of the Solarium and not an outdoor area for sail away.

Maybe some of the panels will open allowing open viewing. It still wont help with the crowding, now that this will be a part of the Solarium as I noticed on Quantum.

Just remembering the fantastic arrival to Southampton last October on Oasis and how this outdoor area was the perfect spot.

ry%3D400

You might be able to get onto the bridge wings, but they will probably be crowded.

Does anyone know if deck 10 will have the "secret" balcony overlooking the Aqua Theater. Deck plans show the possibility of it. Deck 11 is closed off by an Aqua Suite.

Just curious, sailing Harmony in December next year.

Thanks

Tom

Aqua theatre suite on deck 10 as well. No more secret balconies on any deck.

The area that you are seeing is utility space behind the rock climbing wall

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Aqua theatre suite on deck 10 as well. No more secret balconies on any deck.

The area that you are seeing is utility space behind the rock climbing wall

Thanks for the update. My wife and I enjoyed the balconies on our Allure cruise a few years ago.

Tom

Edited by tsconley19

The Solarium appear to match the original rendering. I still hope they will increase the solarium "pool" size. Wasted opportunity if they don't.

]

It is unclear how they are accomplishing this. It would seem that Adventure Ocean on deck 14 would not have any natural light if the solarium falls down from deck 15 to 14 and surrounds this zone.

The rendering always seemed to indicate some outdoor area across the front of the solarium at the deck 14 level and I hope that is the case.

Just tried to look at Harmony's deck plans and was asked to login.:confused:

Maybe changes to the deck plans are in progress.

][/url]

I saw that and then checked the Swedish RCI website. They had changed the deck plans there back to the original Oasis deck plans, prior to her renovations.

I sure hope they are updating things.

I saw that and then checked the Swedish RCI website. They had changed the deck plans there back to the original Oasis deck plans, prior to her renovations.

I sure hope they are updating things.

Deck plans seem back to normal(?).

Deck plans seem back to normal(?).

I do not know. I have a new Harmony page on the US website, very similar to the ones that were first released for Harmony in France and Spain way back.

http://www.harmonyoftheseas.es/#home

It is in 'slide' format and fist page states, "Slide into adventure"

Second page "Only for the Brave" the ultimate Abyss. A tarp is imposed over the aft of Harmony stating, Top Secret.

Next slide, "introducing Splashaway Bay"

Slides on the feature pages as well now. Appears to be enhanced for tablets and phones.

Edited by MADflyer

New tweet with link to press release.

Nice to read that it starts on deck 16 rather than 'above the AquaTheater'.

"Guests of all ages will get the ultimate heart-pounding thrill ride on the Ultimate Abyss, a 10 story slide that begins in the Pool and Sports Zone at the aft of the ship down to the Boardwalk neighborhood below."

love the new site! happy to see some of the details are starting to come into focus. they seem to have decided on the colors of the "perfect storm" slides since the original renders, don't they?

Just before the TOP SECRET stamp appears in the video

on their website you can just make out slides and supports. The real deal or is Royal Caribbean toying with us?

250897c37d1ec14683952935b0dd74c1.jpg