What is the least you have paid for an RCI cruise?

I bought three of those rooms! Taking parents and inlaws. Total is $1098 per couple with taxes, insurance, and gratuities paid. Which date are you going? There was one or two of the dates that had $75 saving certs per room but it didn't work for our schedule.

We are booked for 9-14!

I bought three of those rooms! Taking parents and inlaws. Total is $1098 per couple with taxes, insurance, and gratuities paid. Which date are you going? There was one or two of the dates that had $75 saving certs per room but it didn't work for our schedule.

I paid $86 cruise fare for single on Vision 2 night. I needed the double points. Total with everything (taxes, insurance, gratuity, port of Miami parking for 2 nights) came to $250. All things factored in it was less than $65 per point earned.

We got this one too for the Oct 26 sailing with the $75 coupon and a $25 obc. Great deal.

Was that a screwup? I thought they were just having a 4-day sale on the promenade cabins. I booked two of those for this November.

I thought something was screwed up on their website. I don't know why they'd so deeply discount those rooms a year in advance but either way.. Anyone that booked during that got a great price! I haven't seen those rooms priced anywhere near that since.

Not sure if they do this anymore, as it was over ten years ago.

But we had what they called a category C cabin booked on a 16 day TA on the Grandeur. They are JSs today. Even back then, 250 square feet was about the smallest we could do, so long as it had a decent balcony. I think the cruise was about $2,500 per person.

Then a Tuesday sale was rumored and someone sent me an email about it and I contacted my TA about it. It was for one day only and it was all A/B/C cabins (A's are now OS and B's are GS) were $1,249 per person, all inclusive. We had to forfeit our $900 deposit, but we did that without hesitation. It was room 8002....probably aren't even numbered like that anymore~~ha!

We were ruined after that and it's been suites now every time. So not sure how that worked out in the end.

Only paid $900 for a 7 night cruise on Radiance of the Seas in Alaska (ocean view cabin) including roundtrip airfare from Hartford CT to Vancouver. Granted that was many years ago but at the time it was an incredible deal which led us to book our first cruise! Happy memories!

Best I can brag about is $399 for a D1 on Mariner of the Seas, 7 day Mexican Rivera cruise in Sept 2009. Initially booked an inside guarantee and they upgraded us to a balcony.

Yes! The prices that summer for Mariner were crazy. I completely forgot the interior we booked for our daughters that was across the hall from us, I think it was $370pp. We ended up spending more than we usually do on air fare from Chicago to LA, and did 2 days pre-cruise at a nice hotel right in the middle of all the crazy in Hollywood, but we ended up getting the hotel for free with Chase reward points. That was a good trip. :)

Majesty 4-night itinerary (Nassau, CocoCay, Key West) for $109, inside room, no single supplement!:D

It was a last minute deal booked just days before sailing.

Hard to top that for absolute numbers, but for value:

Grandeur 3-night repo (Colon to Miami) for $86.50pp ($149pp with CAS balcony discount $125) for JS with complimentary upgrade to GS

Also had to use some miles to get to Panama

We met a couple on the enchantment a few weeks ago who told us they had booked a last minute cruise on monarch or enchantment for $9 pp! Can't remember the exact details but they were shocked and thought it was a mistake but it wasn't! Inside cabin 3 nights.

I thought something was screwed up on their website. I don't know why they'd so deeply discount those rooms a year in advance but either way.. Anyone that booked during that got a great price! I haven't seen those rooms priced anywhere near that since.

Yeah there was a TA on here that came and said they had been notified by RCCL that it was a mistake but they would honour the price for people that had paid the deposit but not if only on a 24 hr hold.

$850 p/p for 12 nights Mediterranean, Oceanview Room on Serenade of the Sea on Nov 3, 2013.

We cannot ask for better weather. It's in the 70's everyday except the first day when it rain in the morning in Cannes

Edited by danny8826

Mariner, October 2011, 12 day "Holy Land" out of Rome, PR cabin, $599pp base fare after "final payment" date:)

So our TA became a B2B ................. 28 days in the same PR, great trip.

Edited by pspercy

Was that a screwup? I thought they were just having a 4-day sale on the promenade cabins. I booked two of those for this November.

Yes it was a screw up. That is what a couple of folks were told. I believe at the time the numbers got reversed so everyone got it at say $369 instead of $639 or close to that amount.

• 3 months later...

$270pp CDN$. for a D2 balcony. Freedom, Christmas 2014. Total including taxes was $725 CDN$ plus we have $100 OBC as we used a NCC.

The price lasted less than 2 hours on the website but a bunch of us were able to take advantage of it.

I had heard that instead of dropping the price to $1200 they took $1200 off resulting in this fantastic deal.