Lipton Tea Bags

Sky616

Do they have these on the ships? My wife needs her hot tea caffeine fix in the morning.

You cannot depend on what they might have. Sometimes they have a good selection, the next day all they have is herbal. I agree with the advice above, bring your own.

I personally like the tea provided on board. I'm an Earl Grey drinker and when at home buy the cheaper brands (Lipton being one of them). I find the Earl Grey on the ship to always have a bit stronger flavor than the Lipton one. Just my opinion, but if you don't like strong tea you may want to do as others have suggested and bring your own.

I like my own brand of tea and like to pack some just in case. But I have found the tea on the ships to be fine and they have a good selection to choose from.I have seen Lipton tea on some of our cruises but not all.So if your wife really only like her Lipton tea I would pack some. That way she will have the tea she loves if she doesn't like what the ship has to offer.

I personally like the tea provided on board. I'm an Earl Grey drinker and when at home buy the cheaper brands (Lipton being one of them). I find the Earl Grey on the ship to always have a bit stronger flavor than the Lipton one. Just my opinion, but if you don't like strong tea you may want to do as others have suggested and bring your own.

They didn't even have Earl Grey on last cruise. Generic choices

Ask your server in the MDR for your favorite. I was amazed at the lengths our server went to try and find green tea for my DD (he seemed so terribly distressed when he couldn't come up with it the first evening, altho she tried to assure him she was satisfied with the mint tea he offered as an alternative.) ... it took him till the third night (and we hadn't hit port yet), but he was so delighted to present her with it that evening.

To call Lipton's Yellow Label bags 'tea bags' should be a crime under the Trades Description Act! Most Brits, if they're abroad and order tea and are given that horrible weak tea, just cry! A guy on one of my cruises was an ex tea merchant used to tell (foreign) buyers who asked for quality tea "like Liptons" that the last thing Liptons was, was quality!

Just off enchantment this morning. Strongly dislike the brand of tea they are using ( made a point NOT to remember the name) Had to use 2 bags to make a decent "cuppa"

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Edited by Cruzin RN

Ask your server in the MDR for your favorite. I was amazed at the lengths our server went to try and find green tea for my DD (he seemed so terribly distressed when he couldn't come up with it the first evening, altho she tried to assure him she was satisfied with the mint tea he offered as an alternative.) ... it took him till the third night (and we hadn't hit port yet), but he was so delighted to present her with it that evening.

You should ask for a tea pot as well, so that you make it correctly and not just dangle soggy bags with string attached, in the cups. :D