Royal Caribbean Are You Listening?

ReneeFLL

We are on Vision of the Seas. I would like to know who makes the decision about the safes in the rooms? We are in a jr. suite and the safe is so small you can't even get an ipad in it. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: What are we supposed to do with our valuables? I hope everyone who has access to our room is very trustworthy. Someone really dropped the ball on this one. They should be in one of these rooms with their valuables. I am sure they wouldn't like it either. When will this be fixed?

Who else is upset with the size of the safes? Do the larger suites have larger safes? Lets let RC know this is unacceptable.

Renee

Edited by ReneeFLL

Honestly, safe size has never bothered me. I've always left my laptop or iPad in my bag and stored my wallet and passport into the safe, which more than fit.

I'm not sure a steward would risk trying to steal a guests iPad... I could be wrong, I guess. :confused:

Edit: Hi, NorbertsNiece! I sailed Adventure with you while you were doing a B2B. :)

Edited by JemzRoo

Bites tongue. Sits back. Waits.

:D

We've always enjoyed the safes and think they're quite nice. Our phones and wallets fit just fine:)

I'm sure an email to "Adam" is in order to find out "who makes those decicions" :)

Edited by bouhunter

Those safes were not designed to hold Ipads, Notebooks, Laptops and stuff that people seem to need on board these days.

They are designed to hold jewelry, Passports, wallets, cash etc and so forth.

If the size of the safe is your only complaint, Id say you are having a pretty good cruise :)

We are on Vision of the Seas. I would like to know who makes the decision about the safes in the rooms? We are in a jr. suite and the safe is so small you can't even get an ipad in it. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: What are we supposed to do with our valuables? I hope everyone who has access to our room is very trustworthy. Someone really dropped the ball on this one. They should be in one of these rooms with their valuables. I am sure they wouldn't like it either. When will this be fixed?

Who else is upset with the size of the safes? Do the larger suites have larger safes? Lets let RC know this is unacceptable.

Renee

Oh the hardships you must endure in life...

it would be nice if they were bigger.

But the ship was made well before iPads or any other tablet existed. So it was hard to build around them for a size reference. ;)

that, and we've managed to get ours to fit into smaller safes. I think we finally sail on the vision next year- are they that much smaller than on the Rhapsody or Enchantment? Will be interesting, I guess.

Those safes were not designed to hold Ipads, Notebooks, Laptops and stuff that people seem to need on board these days.

They are designed to hold jewelry, Passports, wallets, cash etc and so forth.

If the size of the safe is your only complaint, Id say you are having a pretty good cruise :)

^^This.

Renee

The safes are large enough for passports, wallets, cash and jewelry. If you think the Vision is small try the Allure/Oasis safes. They are about 15-20% smaller than the Brilliance and Explorer class.

I have fit a 15 inch laptop in the safes at Pop Century.

Maybe it was our room (we were staying at Port Orleans Riverside) It was only about 3inches deep so wallets passports, etc fit fine, but anything fatter or addition to it (like a laptop, tablet, etc) barely any room! Or if that's all going into the safe it's fine....

Renee

More importanly, what color is your safe?

Renee

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a bit of hostility from OP. If not being able to fit my IPAD into the safe was the worst thing to happen on a cruise, I would say I had a fun-filled and exciting time.

I think they have different size safes thruout the ship.

Just off the Navigator last week and after 4 sailings on her, we have had 3 different types of safes:confused:

The last one is the smallest ive ever seen on any cruise but it did hold 2 wallets,2 cell phones and 2 passports.

Left our tablets on the counter, charging, while out and about.