Most Traveled

KruzeKrazy!

It was Lorraine Artz but she passed away earlier this year. My guess is that the next after her would be in the thousands.

On the Grand we had Mary Schwartz. Very nice lady. As of the end of that cruise she will have 2010 days on Princess. I got a chance to talk to her as she was in same trivia group. She mention that she was number 2 in total Princess days. An Australian gentleman had more. I asked if she knew the total amount of days she has had at sea and she indicated more than 3K. Her longest cruise was 54 days. She has yet to cruise through the Suez canal. Her next cruise was Panama canal and would be her 17th trip through the canal. OBTW she did get most traveled award at the CCP party.

I think Ray and Barbara from Tasmania are high and approaching 2500 days. They spend much of the year on Princess ships.

Met them on a cruise in Sept or Oct of some year.

Didn't know who they were and asked when they were getting off. They said April. I though they were confused by my question. Guess not.

Enjoy

Mike

Couldn't imagine spending that many days cruising and then on the same line. Am getting bored doing 28 days a year on various lines and that would only amount to 560 days after 20 years. Too many other activities and things to do.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Couldn't imagine spending that many days cruising and then on the same line. Am getting bored doing 28 days a year on various lines and that would only amount to 560 days after 20 years. Too many other activities and things to do.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

There are some elderly passengers who use cruising instead of assisted living. In some cases it might be cheaper. There was one lady on our 51 day cruise in Polynesia that pretty much lived on the Pacific Princess. Per our steward the crew was her family.

And we love longer cruises. Don't see the hype in the 3 day coastals at all. Has to be at least 10 days. But we intersperse our cruises with land tours. Doing 14 day Celebrity Infinity to Antarctica (Princess uses bunker fuel so can't do Antarctica), 5+7 day B2B Trafalgar tours of Peruvian Amazon and Cuzco/Machu Pichu (for less than the cost of the Princess land tour) and then taking the Golden Princess out of Santiago to get back to the states. Doing Alaska northbound and southbound with cruise tour in between next summer, and have the world cruise booked for 2016. Cruising gives us tastes of countries and helps us find out where we want to spend more time.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just got off the Ruby and in the Patter, they had a photo and article of Princess's most traveled guests who happened to be on the Ruby with us. They were a couple from Taiwan. I don't have Patter with me off hand and I do not know the number of days, but it was staggering. I'll post when I get my Patter (it's at my sister's house)

I just got off the Ruby and in the Patter, they had a photo and article of Princess's most traveled guests who happened to be on the Ruby with us. They were a couple from Taiwan. I don't have Patter with me off hand and I do not know the number of days, but it was staggering. I'll post when I get my Patter (it's at my sister's house)

Taiwan - Big Island off China? Tasmania - Big Island south of and part of Australia?:confused:

I just checked the Patter from our cruise in August on the CB. The most traveled had 1,833 days on Princess. I may have misunderstood, but I think they said they were usually the most traveled except when they run across some folks who have some of their P&O cruise days counted.

• 3 years later...
Just got off the Regal Princess, the most traveled passengers onboard were Mr. & Mrs. Darby from Edinburgh, Scotland. They have sailed 2,151 days with Princess.

They were the #1 most traveled couple last night on the Royal and wouldn't let them publish their photo in the patter nor announce their number of days.

Strange, although they did attend the repeaters party & accept their gift.

I have always heard about an elderly lady that pretty much lived on a Princess ship and later heard she had passed away. As already pointed out, it may be cheaper and probably a lot more enjoyable than being in assisted living particularly for a lady. We were on a cruise several years ago and shared a table (TD) with two ladies from MA who was in FL escaping the frigid weather. What they said was that it was cheaper to cruise than to rent a condo, eat out and rent a car and a whole lot more fun. They were switching ships and cruise lines however during their FL hiatus.

I have always heard about an elderly lady that pretty much lived on a Princess ship and later heard she had passed away. As already pointed out, it may be cheaper and probably a lot more enjoyable than being in assisted living particularly for a lady. We were on a cruise several years ago and shared a table (TD) with two ladies from MA who was in FL escaping the frigid weather. What they said was that it was cheaper to cruise than to rent a condo, eat out and rent a car and a whole lot more fun. They were switching ships and cruise lines however during their FL hiatus.

You are referring to Lorraine Artz. She lived for years on Princess ships. Eventually, she had to leave the ships as they did not have the facilities to care for her. Last I heard she had about 5000 days on Princess (about 350 cruises.

You are referring to Lorraine Artz. She lived for years on Princess ships. Eventually, she had to leave the ships as they did not have the facilities to care for her. Last I heard she had about 5000 days on Princess (about 350 cruises.
She died in 2014. Here's a video of her from over 10 years ago: