Happy Australia Day

Happy Oz Day to you tomorrow and to all Stralyans,

Hope to have a drinkie or 27 to welcome all you Yanks who are coming to Oz to have a cruise on the Solstice on the 25th Feb. We'll do the same for our mates all over our great land.........

We'll throw an extra snag on the barbie for youse all (burp) :D

Here's to all Stralyans and welcome to our visitors..:)

Lurv,

ratacake

Happy Oz day to all. We will be celebrating tomorrow onboard the Sapphire Princess leaving Singapore. Our Aussie contingent have Aussie hats and will be raising our glasses to the lucky country......, although Singapore would come a close second, what an amazing place and kind friendly people!

Chez

Xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Happy Oz day to all. We will be celebrating tomorrow onboard the Sapphire Princess leaving Singapore. Our Aussie contingent have Aussie hats and will be raising our glasses to the lucky country......, although Singapore would come a close second, what an amazing place and kind friendly people!

Chez

Xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Have a great cruise. :D

Indeed, Happy Australia Day to all, don't nuke the snags and ensure the lagers are that chilled they will freeze thy throat going down.

I enjoyed watching Uncle Tony and company on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, doing the Flag Raising thing and the citizenship ceremony.

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA !!

Above all enjoy !!

Edited by NSWP

A shame Sydney weather was so bad for Australia Day. The cricket is washed out, and they had a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 20 today, not pleasant at all.:D

I know, I was very disappointed about the cricket, ruined my plans to do nothing for the day! The weather was actually quite nice in Melbourne though.