4-Star Mariner

slimknyzer

Paying Homage to the 5-star Mariners! We just achieved 4-Star Mariner! Yippeeee. Bring on the Laundry Service!

Congratulations on reaching 4**** Star Level. Enjoy the benefits. :)

The free Pinnacle Dinners for 5***** Star are nice. :)

Congratulations to all, 4 stars or close!

You will love the complimentary laundry!

The 50% off various items is something we love, too.

Now, all of you, get started on 5 star!

What we love about that level is the 2 complimentary Pinnacles and the Cooking Class!

Besides the free laundry, 50% off wine packages and 50% off specialty restaurants are also nice perks.

Even more beneficial if you have pay in Canadian dollars, like me..!

OMG what a down lately !!!!

Holacanada, now a four stars Mariner since my last cruise !!!

From Quebec City.

Even more beneficial if you have pay in Canadian dollars, like me..!

OMG what a down lately !!!!

Holacanada, now a four stars Mariner since my last cruise !!!

From Quebec City.

Are all your cruises included in your signature list? :confused:

I know that spending credits aren't included.

Congratulations!

I found the included laundry THE best benefit of all of them---even at 5* status, I like the laundry best (although the spa use runs a close second).

I agree...we love the laundry service awarded to 4 Star Mariners! The best perk of all! Well...that and the 50% off the wine packages!

Edited by innlady1

Paying Homage to the 5-star Mariners! We just achieved 4-Star Mariner! Yippeeee. Bring on the Laundry Service!

WTG Tom and Julie!!! And I remember when you thought that achieving 4 Star would be nigh unto impossible:) Miss you both!!

Joanie and Roger

We will hit the 4 star level during our May cruise. I read that we should begin receiving the 4 star benefits at that point forward & won't have to wait until the next HAL cruise. Has anyone experienced being given upgraded benefits during a cruise? Thank you.

It works like this: Say you need five more days and you start a ten day cruise. You will receive the benefits after the ten day cruise - when you start the next cruise. However, if that ten day cruise happened to be a portion of a Grand Voyage, as soon as you completed the five days during that cruise you would start earning the benefits. Hope this helps.

We will hit the 4 star level during our May cruise. I read that we should begin receiving the 4 star benefits at that point forward & won't have to wait until the next HAL cruise. Has anyone experienced being given upgraded benefits during a cruise? Thank you.

True about having to wait until after the cruise (except for a Grand cruise) for your next star benefits - but you lose nothing by asking at the front desk when you have enough sea days if they will award them early. Worst that can happen is a no and best is maybe they will do it, especially if you are on a longer cruise.

We have gained 4 star level and are very much looking forward to our next cruise in Oct. on the Zuiderdam to experience to the new perks. Credit for monies spent on tours, anything purchased on board count towards your total Cruise day credits.

WTG Tom and Julie!!! And I remember when you thought that achieving 4 Star would be nigh unto impossible:) Miss you both!!

Thanks Joanie! Yes indeed, I never thought it possible! Can't wait to book the next one...

Edited by slimknyzer