Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I was told that the RD Hawaii 2017 sailing would be released this week, but it hasn't happened yet. If anyone sees it for sale, please post, and TYIA. :)

Haven't seen it yet Karen but I did find this on the 'other' website that lists ships that have applied for port permits so looks like she will be there:

Ship Date Port Other Ships in Port

Radiance Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 05/05/2017 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Radiance Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 05/06/2017 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii Celebrity Solstice 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Tender)

Radiance Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 05/07/2017 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/08/2017 Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM 05/09/2017 Port Allen, Nawiliwili, Kauai, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/10/2017 Hilo, Hawaii, United States Celebrity Solstice 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Dock)

Radiance Of The Seas 05/11/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/12/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/13/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/14/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/15/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas Arrive: 07:00 AM 05/16/2017 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Haven't seen it yet Karen but I did find this on the 'other' website that lists ships that have applied for port permits so looks like she will be there:

Ship Date Port Other Ships in Port

Radiance Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 05/05/2017 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Radiance Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 05/06/2017 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii Celebrity Solstice 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Tender)

Radiance Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 05/07/2017 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/08/2017 Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM 05/09/2017 Port Allen, Nawiliwili, Kauai, Hawaii

Radiance Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/10/2017 Hilo, Hawaii, United States Celebrity Solstice 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Dock)

Radiance Of The Seas 05/11/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/12/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/13/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/14/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas 05/15/2017 At Sea

Radiance Of The Seas Arrive: 07:00 AM 05/16/2017 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks, I will (im)patiently wait for the sailing to appear. :)

Thanks, I will (im)patiently wait for the sailing to appear. :)

Me too - we are (im)patiently waiting for the Explorer TransPacific to appear IF RCL doesn't change it - they have already posted to the 'port page'

:p

I'm booked on Harmony on the 12th of June which was meant to be the inaugural sailing date but that has now changed to May 29th.I have read it's from Southampton but have also heard it's from Barcelona.Can anyone please confirm which one it is.Thanks

I'm booked on Harmony on the 12th of June which was meant to be the inaugural sailing date but that has now changed to May 29th.I have read it's from Southampton but have also heard it's from Barcelona.Can anyone please confirm which one it is.Thanks

It's from Southampton to Barcelona

Thank you.Royal Caribbean told my ta it's from Barcelona that's why I was confused.She told me we can change on Wednesday if I wan't to.

Harmony Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM05/29/2016London, Southampton, England

Harmony Of The Seas 05/30/2016At Sea

Harmony Of The Seas 05/31/2016At Sea

Harmony Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 06/01/2016Vigo, Spain

Harmony Of The Seas 06/02/2016At Sea

Harmony Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM06/03/2016Malaga, Granada, Spain

Harmony Of The Seas 06/04/2016At Sea

Harmony Of The Seas Arrive: 05:00 AM06/05/2016Barcelona, Spain

Edited by Spring

Thank you.Royal Caribbean told my ta it's from Barcelona that's why I was confused.She told me we can change on Wednesday if I wan't to.

I called and changed our booking today, managed to get the same cabin. Was pleasantly surprised when told it was cheaper.

The Harmony Southampton to Barcelona May 29th sailing was released today along with a 5 night on the 7th of June from Barcelona. There might be a 'trade' event for the 2 nights from June 5th as that sailing is not open.

One can speculate with the big 'trade' marketing event being held on that sailing at Southampton and Barcelona that RCI might be considering Harmony coming back to Barcelona for the 2017 season as well. They could then introduce Oasis 4 in 2018 to take her place.

Australian deployment has confirmed Legend back to Hong Kong and Voyager back to Singapore.

2017 Summer Deployment predictions based on 2016-17 deployment.

Deployment confirmed to great degree.

Adventure, year-round San Juan

Anthem, year-round Bayonne

Enchantment, year-round Miami

Grandeur, year-round Baltimore deployment

Legend, China, returns to Hong Kong home-port

Mariner, China, returns to Shanghai from Singapore

Quantum, China, year-round Shanghai home-port

Vision, returns to Venice home-port

Voyager, returns to Singapore

Deployment Likely

Explorer, returns to Seattle home-port

Liberty, year-round Galveston

Radiance, returns to Vancouver home-port

Rhapsody, year-round Port Canaveral

Ovation, China Beijing deployment.

Speculated deployment

Allure, year-round Port Everglades

Brilliance, European deployment, Barcelona likely

Freedom, Port Everglades likely

Harmony, European deployment, Barcelona

Indy, European deployment, Southampton likely

Jewel, European deployment, Civitavecchia likely

Navigator, European deployment, Southampton likely

Oasis, Port Canaveral likely year-round deployment

Serenade, European deployment, likely Copenhagen

This prediction leaves them one ship down in Europe for 2017.

A surprise would be to pull Rhapsody over as well and not have 3/4 day again for the summer in 2017.

Some surprise with a move of Liberty or Freedom could also be about the only other 'excitement' with what should be a much less volatile deployment next season than the past two years have been.

Winter deployment might be more exciting and unpredictable as it would seem they would not want to leave Panama Canal to Celebrity and Holland America among others, but with the 2 Alaska ships coming in from Australia any movement back to the canal sailings would not come until winter.

I don't see any stops in Belize or Roatan for 2017. I know the summer 2017 schedule isn't out yet, but in 2016 they had stops there in the spring as well as summer. Has anybody heard whether RCCL is no longer stopping in Belize or Honduras? Those are on my bucket list because there's supposed to be great snorkeling there and I was hoping to take the family in 2017.

I don't see any stops in Belize or Roatan for 2017. I know the summer 2017 schedule isn't out yet, but in 2016 they had stops there in the spring as well as summer. Has anybody heard whether RCCL is no longer stopping in Belize or Honduras? Those are on my bucket list because there's supposed to be great snorkeling there and I was hoping to take the family in 2017.

Liberty of the Seas, sailing out of Galveston, regularly stops at both Belize and Roatan throughout Spring 2017.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises?dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2017&dates_maxDate=05%2F31%2F2017&price_max=1000000.0&currencyCode=USD&shipCode_LB=true&currentPage=0&action=update

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Silly me. I forgot I took Galveston out of the search parameters. I live in FL and never dreamed of flying to TX for a cruise. So RCCL hasn't abandoned those stops, they just maybe aren't going out of FL after 2016.

Might have to revise my bucket list or [...gasp...] check out other cruise lines.

Thanks!

Silly me. I forgot I took Galveston out of the search parameters. I live in FL and never dreamed of flying to TX for a cruise. So RCCL hasn't abandoned those stops, they just maybe aren't going out of FL after 2016.

Might have to revise my bucket list or [...gasp...] check out other cruise lines.

Thanks!

Your not alone.

I will be forced to sail other lines as I like to occasionally sail from New Orleans

Just take Carnival, their ports are Cozumel and Routan are better anyways. I do not know why RCL will not invest in the Mexico and Central America region as Carnival has.

I had thought that RCL have had port developments in both Cozumel and Roatán.

http://destinationsfortomorrow.org/8-general-content?start=4

Royal have port investments coming in St. Maarten, Curacao and Barbados at the moment. I would guess they can only take on so many projects at a time.

St. Maarten

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...n-quarter.html

Bridgetown Port, Barbados

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...gar-point.html

Curacao

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...peninsula.html

I had thought that RCL have had port developments in both Cozumel and Roatán.

http://destinationsfortomorrow.org/8-general-content?start=4

Royal have port investments coming in St. Maarten, Curacao and Barbados at the moment. I would guess they can only take on so many projects at a time.

St. Maarten

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...n-quarter.html

Bridgetown Port, Barbados

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...gar-point.html

Curacao

http://www.505design.com/work/projec...peninsula.html

I wish Royal would Dock on the other side of pontoon bridge.

The Harmony Southampton to Barcelona May 29th sailing was released today along with a 5 night on the 7th of June from Barcelona. There might be a 'trade' event for the 2 nights from June 5th as that sailing is not open.

One can speculate with the big 'trade' marketing event being held on that sailing at Southampton and Barcelona that RCI might be considering Harmony coming back to Barcelona for the 2017 season as well. They could then introduce Oasis 4 in 2018 to take her place. .

Thanks for the heads up, just booked the maiden voyage. It fits perfectly with school holidays and I thought the price was reasonable for a balcony. Disappointed there is no stop at Lisbon but it's all about the ship.

Maybe this has been posted previously but has anyone noticed that during January and February 2017, Explorer and Voyager are mostly only cruising to the South Pacific, which could suggest that Ovation may only do cruises to NZ?

I read on the Australia / NZ forum that there are issues with the Auckland port in terms of the wharf not being long enough. Does anyone have an update on the reason for the delays in the itineraries for Ovation when she is in Australia in late 2016/early 2017?

Maybe this has been posted previously but has anyone noticed that during January and February 2017, Explorer and Voyager are mostly only cruising to the South Pacific, which could suggest that Ovation may only do cruises to NZ?

I read on the Australia / NZ forum that there are issues with the Auckland port in terms of the wharf not being long enough. Does anyone have an update on the reason for the delays in the itineraries for Ovation when she is in Australia in late 2016/early 2017?

The Ovation repo from Singapore to Sydney has been chartered to one large travel agent to sell, they in turn have yet to release details and bookings for that sailing, which in turn results in nothing else for later sailings being released by RCL I guess.

Rubbish way of doing things as bookings from non Australian guests will almost certainly suffer from having to book in AUD and having exchange rate issues, but not surprised by anything the RCCL family does these days.

By the way, Radiance will be doing NZ cruises early 2017, so I don't think you can assume Ovation will do that itinerary.

Edited by harz99

The inlet at Port Douglas is nowhere near big enough for a cruise ship of Voyager's size, is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good question.

If they are building something at Port Douglas that is a dock I guess they would want it big enough to take Ovation of the Seas.

The Ovation repo from Singapore to Sydney has been chartered to one large travel agent to sell, they in turn have yet to release details and bookings for that sailing, which in turn results in nothing else for later sailings being released by RCL I guess.

Rubbish way of doing things as bookings from non Australian guests will almost certainly suffer from having to book in AUD and having exchange rate issues, but not surprised by anything the RCCL family does these days.

By the way, Radiance will be doing NZ cruises early 2017, so I don't think you can assume Ovation will do that itinerary.

It is RCL that are delaying the release of the AUS sailings for Ovation not the travel company who have booked the charter of the Singapore to Sydney sailing. There are problems with booking berths in NZ for Ovation which has caused the delay. I heard a couple of weeks ago 18 June was the release but that now be later in the month.

Edited by Cruisegroover
word left out.