HAL Survey

Vict0riann

I didn't receive the survey but I almost never do. :D

I received the survey about an hour ago. It was short and I answered it. I've never taken a Grand Voyage, but maybe those are the people they are trying to "entice".

I did not receive one today. I have been priveleged to have gotten one in the past. Were my opinions honored in an itineray? No.

I wish they would send a survey about itineraries and ships closer to home. In my opinion: too many of the same itineraries on the same ships, year after year.

We both received surveys today. For those who say they never get these type notices it may be you checked "no" for receiving E-mails offers on your Hal online account.

A couple of years ago we questioned why we didn't receive Hal correspondence offers and when we checked our account we had checked "no" on receiving additional offers or items of interest by E-mail.

Just filled mine out. I can't understand why HAL would want my opinion. I have not taken a World cruise and I told them right out that I couldn't afford to do so. The itineraries had me drooling!

Oh well I hope which ever itinerary is chosen the people aboard enjoy it.

I received the survey about an hour ago. It was short and I answered it. I've never taken a Grand Voyage, but maybe those are the people they are trying to "entice".

I've never taken a Grand Voyage either. :)

Not yet. ;)

Aren't we all good at following direction - they asked us not to discuss the survey.:D

Haha, Lizzie, you must have got a really special one, they just asked me not to forward it to anyone else! :D

Also received one but haven't filled it out yet as just opened our e-mail..Will fill it out tomorrow..

We've never done a Grand World either, but we did a Grand SA & Antarctica Cruise in 2013.

Also they did not ask me not to discuss this survey either but they did say they were sending it to a very select group & asked that we not forward it to others. So guess we can discuss it..:)

Edited by serendipity1499

We suspect that HAL will listen to these survey results to the same degree that they listened to their onboard surveys on smoking (which have been pretty much ignored). We did get the survey request and will not bother with the form.

Hank

AHOY SHIPMATES,

DW and I have done 5 complete World cruises and receive the QUESTIONAIRE

(MY COMPUTER CANT SPELL VERY GOOD) EVERY YEAR, but not yet this year.

I I think they do cater to those 50-60 passengers who do it EVERY year .

We book the FFguarantee with all the perks that go with it and as veterans (5 star) we are happy with whatever they offer, or just choose not to go that year.

The amenities have lessened but the prices have stayed pretty much the same for an ocean view cabin since 1996. AND the world is about the same geographically.