Everything about Harmony of the Seas

Has it been stated where the crown and anchor is from? Is it from Monarch?

I doubt it. They once mentioned that they were going to use Sovereign's Crown & Anchor on Oasis, but found it was not structurally sound enough.

I doubt it. They once mentioned that they were going to use Sovereign's Crown & Anchor on Oasis, but found it was not structurally sound enough.

Are you sure about that Bob? I once read a whole article on how they reused it...

EDIT: Wait, I found the article: http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/chairmans-blog/?p=244

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

The Crown & Anchor from Sovereign might be somewhere on Oasis, I just meant it was not the one used over the AquaTheater.

So after rereading the article previously posted about putting up the Crown and Anchor from Sovereign, it begs the question: What was put on the other newer ships after Oasis and Allure from past/retired ships? They could have taken the Crown and Anchor from Monarch and what will they be putting on the new launch Harmony?

Are you sure about that Bob? I once read a whole article on how they reused it...

EDIT: Wait, I found the article: http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/chairmans-blog/?p=244

Bob is correct. Neither Oasis nor Allure use the old Logo from the sovereign class ship. See this article -- http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/chairmans-blog/?p=661

· Disappointment We had hoped to use the logo from the Sovereign above the pool in the Aqua Theatre. Unfortunately, practicality prevailed over tradition. The old logo was just too big and in too poor of condition to meet the needs of the space. It has been replicated for this spot.

The logos on all the Sovereign class ships are the same size so what's too large from Oasis and Allure is likely still too large for Harmony, so I doubt that Harmony will have one of those old logos either.

Unfortunately Captain Johnny on the Allure likes to perpetuate the rumor that it is the old logo so this keeps coming up. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
That's a long gap! I thought i was impatient having to wait two years!

Yes it has been a long gap! Wanted to go 2 years ago but it did not work out! AT least it is happening next year, better late than never! :D

• 2 months later...

I would have to assume it will have an effect on the mass of people who stand behind the aqua theater stadium seating area on the boardwalk deck 6 to catch part of the show or rehearsals. They would have to be pretty large tubes for the dual slides. But as I remember from Oasis, there's not much of a view off the back of the ship there because of the two large screens and the diving platforms.

We have a boardwalk balcony (12719) on the Transatlantic. Does anyone know if this cabin will have an obstructed view due to the water slide? We are about 5 cabins in from the back. Thanks!

We have a boardwalk balcony (12719) on the Transatlantic. Does anyone know if this cabin will have an obstructed view due to the water slide? We are about 5 cabins in from the back. Thanks!

We have 12329 Boardwalk balcony on our B2B in January 2017. It's the last cabin towards the aft. We figure with everything else back there it will only add to the things to see while cruising. I'm hoping it will make it better???

Has anyone tried to overlay the slide looking from a boardwalk cabin towards the aqua theatre?? Maybe using a picture from Oasis/Allure??