Everything about Harmony of the Seas

Others have said the highlighted area is the rock climbing wall, but that is untrue. The rock climbing wall is mounted on the outside of a 4 foot deep metal structure OUTSIDE of what is highlighted. The highlighted area is actually interior space on the ship and comprises an emergency stairwell and storage locker.

How about an OV cabin with a small window cut into rock wall. :eek:

They could space wise. However, as a regular deck 17 aft cruiser I think the constant fan noise might be a common complaint from the neighbours. Either that, or it could be perfect "white noise" to fall asleep to on the balcony.

The I Fly superstructure is a lot bigger than it looks.

What's a barrel flowrider

Edited by John&LaLa

The I Fly superstructure is a lot bigger than it looks.

What's a barrel flowrider

A Barrel Flowrider is much different than the normal sheet wave. It is more like a true wave on the ocean. I have attached a video of a single and double barrel flowrider for you to see. I have chatted with RC flow crew who have ridden the one in Palma de Mallorca and said it is hard. I also watched their video. They ate it hard, but said it was a blast. I'd love to try it. They also occupy a lot of real estate, espically on a cruise ship, so I doubt we'd ever see one.

Single Barrel at Palma

Double barrel

I the IFly would occupy a lot of space.

• 2 weeks later...
Quantum had the most and smartest storage of any cruise cabin I have even stayed in! Loved that room!

I was disappointed in the cabin storage on Allure, so if Harmony cabin are more like Quantum (based on your description of storage space) that will be nice.

I am not very good navigating layouts....is there a design of where the waterslide is going to be.....it is my point of interest in this ship.

Forward of the beach and main pools. So... deck 15 (main pool deck) just aft of the forward elevator banks.

I am not very good navigating layouts....is there a design of where the waterslide is going to be.....it is my point of interest in this ship.

The launch area is above the suite sundeck at front of the ship.

b600f47d1920ad0c2e0b802a64037df9.jpg

If you haven't already seen, they have installed the support posts and staircase so far...

f958e4727aece581300989cea232c922.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/15045183_OA_Class_Dining_Update_FAQ.pdf

From the document...

The revolutionary Dynamic Dining concept was created for Royal Caribbean International’s newest and most technologically advanced Quantum-class ships. It has been decided not to introduce the Dynamic Dining concept to the rest of the fleet, which was not specifically designed to support it, although previously announced for Oasis Class ships.

Your clients booked on Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas will select from two seating times in the main dining room; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants, giving Oasis-class guests over 20 incredible dining options.

Edited by Lloyd555

• 2 weeks later...

For those who like to keep up with all the Harmony chatter on this board: There isn't a Quick Link at the top of this subforum yet for Harmony of the Seas, but I generated the same functionality by using this search URL:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/royal-caribbean/harmony

Makes it easy to get my Harmony fix while we wait for 2016! :)

Ken,

Where are the deck plans for the Harmony ship? Did they have the running track on a different floor other than up on the top deck? I really enjoyed walking on the Oasis every morning but not on the Quantum. The Quantum people wouldn't get off the track for the runners or walkers. They would just stand there

and had to be asked to MOVE. Those tracks are used by a lot of people each day. Morning being the busiest.

And I sure hope the Harmony will leave out of Fla. I will never leave out of

N.J. in Feb ever again. We had to leave from Detroit as it is . And having to

worry about the weather in one location was bad enough but two wasn't fun

at all last Feb.

Ken,

Where are the deck plans for the Harmony ship? Did they have the running track on a different floor other than up on the top deck? ....

Deck plans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=HM

Running track is on the outside of deck 5.

Edited by clarea

Captain Johnnie being on board could be reason enough for me to consider the Harmony. He was on the Mariner when it was new, and was better entertainment then the paid entertainers. What a real, down to earth person.

We did Mariner with Johnny many years ago along with Hogs On the High Seas. Johnny rode his motorcycle from what I heard. Not sure what island. It was a fun group, mostly our age, just like to ride bikes. We did get mooned by one HOGS coming back down the dock just before reaching the area to check back in. Not sure who he was mooning as there were lots of people yelling, laughing in cabins all around us.

I'm from the UK and unfortunately our deck plans aren't updated yet. Is there anything on the boardwalk showing the landing area for the abyss water slide - at least it looks like they're keeping the mini golf!

Do they include the Abyss

I'm from the UK and unfortunately our deck plans aren't updated yet. Is there anything on the boardwalk showing the landing area for the abyss water slide - at least it looks like they're keeping the mini golf!

Just a rectangle on aft edge of deck 16

No exit area yet indicated for Abyss. They did indicate those of the three other slides.

EDIT: You don't have to click on 'Printable version of this deck' to see updated plans now.

Oh, and Café Promenade is now on deck plans.

32633c9707e565ab5bdd377c5bfa484a.jpg

Cannot wait for our cruise next June 26th for the 7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise, we will also be celebrating our anniversary! It has been 6 years since our last cruise.

That's a long gap! I thought i was impatient having to wait two years!

Something new on deck 6 aft called Climber. Any thoughts or opinions on what this could be? It does not appear in the same space on Allure plans.

Unfortunately the new deck plans aren't up for me yet but could this be the way back up to the pool deck for the water slide?