Yet another Princess Sale begins July 9th

MCC retired

You might want to wait on that to see how much the prices get jacked to cover a free drink package :)

Worse yet is those of us that don't drink and won't book because I won't pay for such an expensive perk I won't use. It's not free, it's loaded into the cruise fare.

Wondering if Mexico cruises may be included in this deal. Thinking of going on the crown princess February 27th. Any ideas?

We were about to book today as there is a sale going through today but it doesn't seem to be very good. Looked at Norwegian and they're offering free drinks or free specialty. Would be nice to get one of those at a similar price point on princess.

You might want to wait on that to see how much the prices get jacked to cover a free drink package :)

That was my thought. I priced a cruise that I am interested in to see how it will compare to what I booked with Celebrity. As of now I'm booked in a Concierge balcony with paid gratuities, $300 OBC ($150 each) and the drink package for $1299 PP. As of now there is a Caribbean itinerary on Princess and the least expensive balcony is $1199. Let's see what happens to that price during the promotion.

Does anyone know if the 2016 British isles cruises will qualify for sip and sail? I've been waiting for something for them for months. They aren't specifically listed on the flyer but it does say And 350 more cruises online!

Hope this lasts til we board the Royal on July 20--planning to book at least one cruise while onboard!

This sale is lasting past July 20th, but why on earth - or water - would you want to wait to book on board? If you have plans to sail on a particular ship & itinerary, why not get that booking in ASAP, so you get what you want? Booking on board won't save you anything, unless you don't have any FCD left and that's what you are waiting for?

But you could hold a res and then cancel it too. IDK - maybe I am barking up the wrong tree as your real intent is to get a FCD on account before booking next cruise. Sorry, if I muddied the waters. It's just there may be limited space on "your cruise".

Anyone know if these cruises are available?

Royal Princess

Sept.10 2016

Sept. 17 2016

Sept 24 2016

Oct. 1 2016

We have these already booked. Is this for new booking only?

Thanks, for any information.

You are months from final payment, so you can cancel and re-book if necessary (i.e. cannot get repriced on same booking).

You are months from final payment, so you can cancel and re-book if necessary (i.e. cannot get repriced on same booking).

Thanks for the information. If I cancel I may not be able to keep the same cabin this is all one cruse just booked each one to get the most credits. I will see what happens when the sale starts.

When I was searching for cruises, and other cruise lines, besides Princess a Free Beverage package would be in included, however, you had to pay gratuity $68. Doesn't sound free to me. Is that what Princess may offer as well? Never have done the packages. Is that Soda or Beer? Doesn't seem other alcoholic beverages are included in any of the packages and you can't purchase Whiskey to have in your cabin. Sort of confused.

What cruise line does this? Celebrity has been running these offers since 2013 and gratuity for the drink package has always been included.

When they advertise free balcony upgrade they have simply increased the ocean view cabins to be the same price as the balcony ones. At the end of the "offer" the ocean views are reduced again and the balcony stays at the same price it always was.

I fell for that deal once when I was stupid and didn't know better. Celebrity pulls that same scam. Whichever category on a particular sailing isn't selling they raise the price of the lower category to be higher. The fact that they are allowed to advertise this legally as a promotional sale is beyond me.

I fell for that deal once when I was stupid and didn't know better. Celebrity pulls that same scam. Whichever category on a particular sailing isn't selling they raise the price of the lower category to be higher. The fact that they are allowed to advertise this legally as a promotional sale is beyond me.

I agree. I have found some of our best cruise deals online when there was no advertised sale at all, especially on Princess. A price for a cruise I am watching will just drop with no fanfare, and then jump again later. Advertised sales are sometimes priced higher than the unannounced drops, in fact.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

I don't drink enough to make the all inclusive drink package something of value to me. I wonder if I could opt for the value of the drink package as OBC instead. That would be of much more value to me.

The is an OBC package out now. We booked a Mexican Rivera Cruise for next February, Balcony with $100.00 pp OBC. The rate was $30 more that the web site rate without any enhancements. Plus my veteran - $100.

I agree. I have found some of our best cruise deals online when there was no advertised sale at all, especially on Princess. A price for a cruise I am watching will just drop with no fanfare, and then jump again later. Advertised sales are sometimes priced higher than the unannounced drops, in fact.

I have found that also. Been watching a particular cruise in the past and price will drop and in less than a week back up again.

Yes, many Diamond Princess sailings for 2016 will be on this Sale.

Thanks so much for posting. I really want to go to Japan next year and I'm hopefull this sale with help convince DH. :rolleyes:

Is there a way to find out what sailings are going to be included in the 7/9 sale? I don't have a TA.

Thanks.

We are interested in that information too! Waiting to see what will be offered. We will find out in 2 days :) !

We are interested in that information too! Waiting to see what will be offered. We will find out in 2 days :) !

Call Princess direct and ask. They will also give you a Vacation Planner if you wish. Our has been very helpful and we can still do business without giving up control.

Call Princess direct and ask. They will also give you a Vacation Planner if you wish. Our has been very helpful and we can still do business without giving up control.

Thanks............. we do have a Vacation Planner. We usually research before we give her a call. Excellent advice!

I called Princess and asked what the sale would be that starts on the 9th. I have a flyer but do not know how to get it on here. It is called a sip and sail and includes all you can drink beverages packages for Balconies and specialty dining for two in Mini Suites and above. I could not get into prices to see if they were any lower that what I have now.

I called Princess and asked what the sale would be that starts on the 9th. I have a flyer but do not know how to get it on here. It is called a sip and sail and includes all you can drink beverages packages for Balconies and specialty dining for two in Mini Suites and above. I could not get into prices to see if they were any lower that what I have now.

The flyer has been posted above. As far as prices and itineraries, you'll have to wait until the 9th... unless you have a TA.

The flyer has been posted above. As far as prices and itineraries, you'll have to wait until the 9th... unless you have a TA.

The vacation planner to me there are a bunch of specials being dropped. The is another one day sale tomorrow that I know nothing about.