Yet another Princess Sale begins July 9th

MCC retired

Well, the promotion was good for us. The Mexican Riviera 10/2016 I'd been watching did not go up one cent. So, we just booked it with the Sip and Sail promotion in a nice Caribe balcony on the Ruby. Nice to see they have an OBC option for folks that don't wish to have the AIBP (but we took the bev package ;)) . I also appreciate Princess adding on DH's Military OBC as well to the promotional booking. Happy Campers over here!

Well, the promotion was good for us. The Mexican Riviera 10/2016 I'd been watching did not go up one cent. So, we just booked it with the Sip and Sail promotion in a nice Caribe balcony on the Ruby. Nice to see they have an OBC option for folks that don't wish to have the AIBP (but we took the bev package ;)) . I also appreciate Princess adding on DH's Military OBC as well to the promotional booking. Happy Campers over here!

Same for us... Happy Campers, too. No military OBC, though.

So unlike a lot of people here, our December Western Caribbean cruise actually went down in price today, but is not included in the sale. How do I try and get the lower price?

We don't have a TA, put a deposit down but have not done final payment. But we did book airfare try EZAir at s great price a few weeks ago.

Thank you!!

Edited by EndersFoul

The two cruises I was looking at, both 17-day sailings in December 2016, are the same price they were a week ago and now carry the drinks package. Sounds like ... dare I say it ... an actual deal.

Jim

Ours actually dropped $50 a person from the original pre-sale price we booked it for earlier this week. It was actually the same we paid as received $50 off for bring a past guest but that was not applicable this time.

Strange thing was when I called Princess, I could change the reservation over to the promotion, but the price was $50 higher than was I was looking at on the WEB site.

I asked her about why it was higher, and she could not find the price I was seeing. So I had her cancel it, I rebooked it in 2 minutes, and kept her on the phone. She could then see the new price in the new reservation, and had no idea why she could not book it for that.

Anyway, we got the drink promotion and speciality restaurant since in a mini, so very :D

David & Ellen

Edited by Eagle_and_hawk

This sale seems to have attracted attention. Today is the first time in a long time that I have had to wait on hold when calling Princess. Normally someone is on line within a few seconds. Today the message indicated that the wait time would be several minutes.

This sale seems to have attracted attention. Today is the first time in a long time that I have had to wait on hold when calling Princess. Normally someone is on line within a few seconds. Today the message indicated that the wait time would be several minutes.

Probably from people complaining.............

Our Dec 2016 fare went down a little and includes the beverage package! That is a HUGE savings for us. We ALWAYS get the beverage package and come out ahead every time. Now THAT is even included!!!

Thanks Princess!

Yeah, this was a win-win for us. In addition to the Bev package, we would have dined at at least one of the specialty restaurants anyway, plus we got an OBC and the price reduction. Sorry it's not working out for everyone, but I'm doing a bit of a happy dance over here. :)

Probably from people complaining.............

LOL! None of my cruises showed up on this sale, but I did get a good price on the previous one. Agreeing with all the solo cruisers--what they need is a good sale for solos!

It's doing nothing for us, but I didn't expect it to, since we generally book inside cabins and don't need the AIBP anyways. But I was surprised to see that, for every cruise we just booked in May when the 2016-17 Caribbean schedules opened, our inside cabin fare has gone up. Every cruise.

For us, this promo proved too good to resist. A 17-day L.A. to Santiago cruise looked pretty good before, but looked outstanding with the drinks package and specialty dinner. Plus by booking this early, I was able to snag one of the extended-balcony minis I'd always wanted to try.

I've never really considered getting the AIBP before. I just don't drink that much and didn't want to "try" to get my money's worth. Now I don't have to worry about justifying the expense, because it didn't cost us a thing. The cruise is exactly the same price with the package as it's been for the last month.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

So unlike a lot of people here, our December Western Caribbean cruise actually went down in price today, but is not included in the sale. How do I try and get the lower price?

We don't have a TA, put a deposit down but have not done final payment. But we did book airfare try EZAir at s great price a few weeks ago.

Thank you!!

Just call Princess.