Diamond plus - Concierge Lounge

It is several years since we cruised RCCL and have decided to book a cruise next summer on the Jewel of the Seas. We are Diamond plus and on our last RCCL cruise (Oasis) we were able to use both the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Club. I know there have been some changes and now you have 3 drinks per night loaded on your cruise card. Can we still use both lounges with this system?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It is several years since we cruised RCCL and have decided to book a cruise next summer on the Jewel of the Seas. We are Diamond plus and on our last RCCL cruise (Oasis) we were able to use both the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Club. I know there have been some changes and now you have 3 drinks per night loaded on your cruise card. Can we still use both lounges with this system?

Jewel will get a Diamond Lounge as part of her dry dock that ends April 28, 2016.

Note that Oasis class no longer has a Concierge Lounge, so Diamond Plus have only the Diamond Lounge on those ships.

Jewel will get a Diamond Lounge as part of her dry dock that ends April 28, 2016.

Note that Oasis class no longer has a Concierge Lounge, so Diamond Plus have only the Diamond Lounge on those ships.

What was the Concierge Lounge on Oasis is renamed and the location looks the same on the deck plan. It's been a couple of years since we sailed Oasis and Allure. What did they do with the Diamond Lounge that overlooked the Promenade?

What was the Concierge Lounge on Oasis is renamed and the location looks the same on the deck plan. It's been a couple of years since we sailed Oasis and Allure. What did they do with the Diamond Lounge that overlooked the Promenade?

The old CL is now the DL. The old DL is gone replaced with some new cabins I believe.

The lounge on Deck 17 is for suite guests only. It is comprised of the lounge and the Coastal Kitchen restaurant that is just for suite guests.

D and D+ share the lounge that overlooks the Boardwalk and zip line.

The lounge on Deck 17 is for suite guests only. It is comprised of the lounge and the Coastal Kitchen restaurant that is just for suite guests.

D and D+ share the lounge that overlooks the Boardwalk and zip line.

Pinnacles are also allowed in the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. :)

Suite guests and pinnacle members can use the suite lounge and CK it used to be the Viking crown lounge. D D+ pinnacle and suite guests can use the D lounge. That used to be the CL.

Suite Guests can use both lounges if they are a Diamond or above C&A Member. If they are not then they their SeaPass card will only be programmed to use the new Suite Lounge.

So now all three Oasis class (once Harmony comes out) have the same DL, Suite/Pinnacle Lounge & CK setup, but Quantum Class still has the same DL/CL setup as the other ships, is this correct?

Correct.

So now all three Oasis class (once Harmony comes out) have the same DL, Suite/Pinnacle Lounge & CK setup, but Quantum Class still has the same DL/CL setup as the other ships, is this correct?

Yes but I believe on the Harmony the D and D+ lounge will be down on Deck 4 no windows. On Oasis and Allure it is still on Deck 11/12 overlooking the Boardwalk

Yes but I believe on the Harmony the D and D+ lounge will be down on Deck 4 no windows. On Oasis and Allure it is still on Deck 11/12 overlooking the Boardwalk

You're right, just checked the deck plans for Harmony. That stinks - the Oasis/Allure setup is so much nicer.

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't looked that closely at the deck plans....:(

Yes, but what about the Jewel? I am the OP and really would like to know if we will be allowed into both the Diamond Lounge and Concierge Club. Thanks

At this point yes you will. I say that because you never know when they might decide to make further changes to the DL/CL privileges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, but what about the Jewel? I am the OP and really would like to know if we will be allowed into both the Diamond Lounge and Concierge Club. Thanks

Since your cruise is not until next summer, after Jewel's refurbishment, she will finally have both an official Diamond Lounge and an official Concierge Lounge.

Diamond Plus cruisers can use either or both.

And the vouchers!

So many options!

;)