Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Bits there for another ship - Edge? MSC?

Both. The Edge's bow thrusters (coded J34) keep showing up on Instagram and Facebook. 😊

888d321fe75e6148a409d7fc6be33654.jpg

b2ad208b7d3e9e2bc6d5edc1d39d956c.jpg

15bbf235e250e3a12099d303ef15ba95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone know from other Oasis ships, if these Boardwalk balcony cabins can be noisy, from all the people above and below?

We were in 8727 on Harmony this past February and at times it can be noisy (during Aqua Theater Shows and when movies are playing on the large screens besides the theater). Most of the noisier activities occur in the evening and are finished before midnight. Other than those times it's fairly quite when the balcony doors are closed.

I booked to sail on this ship for next September.Have booked a boardwalk cabin on deck 9.Never stayed in one of these before so looking forward to trying something different.Booked this cabin as it offered a soda package and a meal for 4 in Johnny Rockets.

Anyone know from other Oasis ships, if these Boardwalk balcony cabins can be noisy, from all the people above and below?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have yet to hear about noise complaints. However, there is definitely NO privacy :(. Allure is my fav out of them all. With all things being equal, the staff on the Allure is very personable and enjoys their job which really stands out.

I have yet to hear about noise complaints. However, there is definitely NO privacy :(. Allure is my fav out of them all. With all things being equal, the staff on the Allure is very personable and enjoys their job which really stands out.

The BW cabins we had on Harmony were certainly noisier than the ones on Allure.

Was that noise coming from the Boardwalk area? People on the slides?

Just the noise from the BW. Really noticed how much louder the Aquatheatre shows were in our room as well as the carousel. BW cabins on Allure were only 5 away and on the same deck so it's not the cabin location that changed the noise level.

Just the noise from the BW. Really noticed how much louder the Aquatheatre shows were in our room as well as the carousel. BW cabins on Allure were only 5 away and on the same deck so it's not the cabin location that changed the noise level.

So maybe less effective sound insulation.

And inferior French welds. ;)

I would choose Finland or The Netherlands over France to build something large based on my experience with European built amusement park rides. Let's just say the French company is the only one no longer in business.

Was that noise coming from the Boardwalk area? People on the slides?

Noise was mostly from the Aqua Theater area. I think part of the noise issue could have been the volume level and quantity of speakers. We had a speaker directly under our level 8 cabin and while out on the balcony it was loud during events. There was a speaker placed below every other BW balcony and on both sides of the BW.

Noise from the Abyss was not a factor. Standing right in front of the ride exit on the BW level you could barely hear people screaming while coming down the slide.

Anyone see their cabin?

2399b2ac44e5bba86814f15da31038bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I hope not, but I'm going to have to go back and checked. I booked last week for April 29th and couldn't get a D class balcony on deck 12 near my friends who booked a month ago. I booked on Next Cruise and forgot where on Deck 14 she put us. At least I still have 700 days to straighten it out and watch here.