Your favourite photo of a RCCL ship...

I love seeing ship pics in various ports. I have a few faves... may I post one every couple of days maybe??

But my absolute fave (set of pics) is Serenade in Kotor... here's one

Hoopster95,

I believe I read your cruise review some time ago where you posted this photo (and many great others). I really like this photo too.

Brian

I just finished reviewing all of the photos posted. There are some great photos posted here. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread and to all of you who posted photos. I am really getting "cruise withdrawal pains" now after seeing these great photos. My next cruise is not until October 19th on the SOS.

Cheers!

Last one (I promise) but its just so hard to pick only 1 :-)

I took this in Nassau a few years ago. Perhaps the nicest picture of the Majesty (or any other ship for that matter) that I have ever taken.

Please don't stop! That is a beautiful photo, and I think while the thread was started as "a" favourite by the OP, we are all loving the great pictures!

Adventure in St. Croix

7dc00831-e601-43e3-8c61-e2e071cc3c7f_zpsrwxbd4jp.jpg~320x480

Adventure in St. Lucia

24ecce49-22d3-41ac-b2e3-624b5820b67a_zpso5v6j3ua.jpg~320x480

Mariner somewhere (I think Jamaica?!)

FB_IMG_1440156746402_zpsk2ju6674.jpg~320x480

Mariner in Labadee the day after we were engaged!

FB_IMG_1440156793852_zpsqroewywk.jpg~320x480

Grandeur in Costa Maya after a fun day visiting my grandmother

FB_IMG_1440156939939_zpstil10qfh.jpg~320x480

Next is a fun game! On the left is the Norwegian Spirit. I think the one on the right is an RCI ship but don't have a better picture. And i could be totally wrong! Happy Guessing!

FB_IMG_1440156966493_zpsvghxqrth.jpg~320x480

Last one (I promise) but its just so hard to pick only 1 :-)

I took this in Nassau a few years ago. Perhaps the nicest picture of the Majesty (or any other ship for that matter) that I have ever taken.

11067704293_ca66fbfa15_b.jpg

My favorite in here so far.

Any chance you have a larger version? I need a new screen wallpaper :)

You got that right, I was hoping for more like that one. Most so far have been pretty run of the mill. :banghead:

You got that right, I was hoping for more like that one. Most so far have been pretty run of the mill. :banghead:

I think that folks have posted some pretty good shots of the ships in the fleet! I don't think any are "Run Of The Mill"! Not saying that everybody don't have their favorites!

Good job to everyone that has posted.....Keep em coming! :cool:

Sure thing - here's a link to the original photo.

DSC_4868

Just click on the down arrow with the line under it to download the size you want.

Glad you like it.

If anyone asks you can give me credit for the photo - Mike Butler

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Most so far have been pretty run of the mill. :banghead:

This is interesting. You have to understand that everyone these days has a camera. There is not a place on earth that has not been photographed hundreds of times. So your comments of most of these photos are the run of the mills is comical. Now the night shot of Majesty is a outstanding photograph. It's my favorite one so far also. But again there are 1000's like it. Unfortunately you will never see an original, one of a kind photograph ever again. And I'm with Bigque on thank you all for sharing your photo's I too are enjoying them.

I think that folks have posted some pretty good shots of the ships in the fleet! I don't think any are "Run Of The Mill"! Not saying that everybody don't have their favorites!

Good job to everyone that has posted.....Keep em coming! :cool:

This is interesting. You have to understand that everyone these days has a camera. There is not a place on earth that has not been photographed hundreds of times. So your comments of most of these photos are the run of the mills is comical. Now the night shot of Majesty is a outstanding photograph. It's my favorite one so far also. But again there are 1000's like it. Unfortunately you will never see an original, one of a kind photograph ever again. And I'm with Bigque on thank you all for sharing your photo's I too are enjoying them.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I guess it was presumptuous to assume what someones favorite might be. I was personally looking for more like the picture of Her Majesty, based on the title of the thread

Well since the thread seems open to any picture, here is one I like. I did not take it though. :o Stock photo of Brilliance, but it is a favorite of mine. :D

ry%3D400

Edited by John&LaLa