Your favourite photo of a RCCL ship...

Well since the thread seems open to any picture, here is one I like. I did not take it though.

Per the original post

"What's your favourite photo YOU have ever taken... ? :banghead: ;)

The Aussie contingent might like these... Rhapsody at Circular Quay, taken from the Sydney Bridge. Oh, btw, for those of you who plan to sail out of Syndey in the near future, other than Venice this would be the top port and city to visit & sail into/out of anywhere in the world, just spectacular! You must visit Sydney minimum 2 days pre or post cruise, and definitely plan to climb the Sydney bridge right to the top! Note the very left of the first photo, there people in blue jump suits walking up to the top of the bridge... and yes they take you to the very top (tethered with safety harnesses, just an incredible view and experience)

DSC06294_zpsf88wccxz.jpg

DSC06309_zpssqxogesv.jpg

Enough the headbanging, you'll give yourself a concussion and I'm certainly not carrying you to the infirmary. I'd have to put down my martini for starters.

All of these photos are lovely. Everyone has a different definition of what makes a "favourite" photo for them. It might be the lighting, the angle, or simply what the photo represents for them - or what memories it brings back.

Shall we just admire, rather than pass judgement? ;)

Enough the headbanging, you'll give yourself a concussion and I'm certainly not carrying you to the infirmary. I'd have to put down my martini for starters.

All of these photos are lovely. Everyone has a different definition of what makes a "favourite" photo for them. It might be the lighting, the angle, or simply what the photo represents for them - or what memories it brings back.

Shall we just admire, rather than pass judgement? ;)

Absolutely, I believe I apologised though. I promise to only post pictures of Royal ships that I took. :D

Absolutely, I believe I apologised though. I promise to only post pictures of Royal ships that I took. :D

But truth be told, some of the pictures I have seen in this thread I have seen posted on the internet in Google images!

But truth be told, some of the pictures I have seen in this thread I have seen posted on the internet in Google images!

Wow! You just got me thinking about that and I went to google and typed in "Oasis in Labadee". About half way down the page there was MY picture (the one I posted in this thread)! I guess I have some learning to do:o

Now I think I'm going to somehow stamp my pics - anyone know how you do this?

Enlightening, for sure.

Wow! You just got me thinking about that and I went to google and typed in "Oasis in Labadee". About half way down the page there was MY picture (the one I posted in this thread)! I guess I have some learning to do:o

Now I think I'm going to somehow stamp my pics - anyone know how you do this?

Enlightening, for sure.

are you sure it's yours :confused:

someone posted earlier that their are 1000's of identical pictures out there :eek:

can you post them side by side, then we can judge :o

Mine are on there too. I didn't know that pictures could be that easily found on Google Images. :eek:

Doesn't surprise me. Cruise Critic, Shutterfly, etc. Are all web sites

Really no need to worry about copywriting them

ry%3D400

Brilliance from tender

ry%3D400

Brilliance from caldera in Santorini

ry%3D400

Brilliance tendering in Santorini

ry%3D400

Enchantment bridge with Majesty and Oasis

ry%3D480

Enchantment from Coco Cay