Lobster on menu

Yes, if that is what you want to call it, being from New England, I cannot compare what Royal serves as "lobster" to anything we have here!

Gee, I never heard that before. :rolleyes:

I guess it's a trade off. Live in cold water and get good lobster. Visit the Caribbean and get paradise with really big shrimps. ;)

Edited by John&LaLa

LOL!

Invariably, every time lobster is mentioned on this board, there will be one of our Northern friends telling us how RC lobster tails doesnt stack up to their succulent whole Maine lobsters ;)

THe only thing left out in this instance was how cheap they can buy it "fresh off the boat"

:D

Edited by ryano

Well I guess this now varies as someone reported that the 5 night on Liberty to Bermuda didn't have lobster but I have been on a couple of 5 night cruises that it was served.

5 nighter out of Tampa on Radiance definitely had lobster tails. But that was 4 years ago :o

LOL! Invariably, every time lobster is mentioned on this board, there will be one of our Northern friends telling us how RC lobster tails doesnt stack up to their succulent whole Maine lobsters ;)

You two are hilarious. But this is true. *shrug* I guess people like RCI lobster because they (we) can't afford or get the really good stuff. It's a "treat" for most of us, I suppose, however right or wrong it may be. :D

You two are hilarious. But this is true. *shrug* I guess people like RCI lobster because they (we) can't afford or get the really good stuff. It's a "treat" for most of us, I suppose, however right or wrong it may be. :D

I think the for fee lobster is the cold water version. Probably frozen though. There are logistics to consider I guess. ;)

I think the for fee lobster is the cold water version. Probably frozen though. There are logistics to consider I guess. ;)

We have never paid for it but my guess too is that it is frozen.

Off topic, I just noticed you are in Cocoa Beach; spent many a day tanning and playing in the surf there while growing up. My grandparents had a house in Port St. John, which now belongs to my uncle. Lived in Tallahassee for a year while my Dad taught at FSU. Visited my grandparents and Cocoa beach a few times. :)

We have never paid for it but my guess too is that it is frozen.

Off topic, I just noticed you are in Cocoa Beach; spent many a day tanning and playing in the surf there while growing up. My grandparents had a house in Port St. John, which now belongs to my uncle. Lived in Tallahassee for a year while my Dad taught at FSU. Visited my grandparents and Cocoa beach a few times. :)

View from beach this morning. I can't imagine a better place to live. Lucky, I guess.

1439937978161.jpg.aef530e1154061986ca263702785cb74.jpg